DAILY REMINDER: THE GLOBALISTS ARE WINNING

Unless there is a great awakening and a great revolt, we'll all be degraded, impoverished serfs under their direct control.

Attached: ThePublicDebate.jpg (1022x9932, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU5sdP5PC9W9oDDr0jCPq_Qw441gvJJdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shrug

btw - this was made during the 2016 election.

Yeah, perhaps we should start banning their opinions from all major platforms and ruining their careers, even putting them in prison for "treasonous speech" to replace their fake "hate speech."

Oh yeah. Even if we wanted to we don't have the institutional power for that. They do.

Attached: 1610144937953.jpg (1650x2199, 907.81K)

Globohomo is doomed:

" Yea, I will gather you, and blow upon you in the fire of my wrath, and ye shall be melted in the midst thereof." Ezek 22:21

Vatnik

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-094715_Chrome.jpg (1078x1432, 209.32K)

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU5sdP5PC9W9oDDr0jCPq_Qw441gvJJdf

By this time next year, they won’t be around. Check em.

Yes, I'm sure. Just like the Red Revolution, doomed from the start. 100 million dead later and the Jew marches on.

Don't ignore the machinations of evil, friend

One reason the globalists are winning is that they measure success in material terms. Also, their God is a "jealous God" who has "chosen" them to rule the world. So whether they are atheist or religious, their objective is the same- to seize power. They are entitled narcissists and even their "God" (if you can call such an abstraction a God) reflects this narcissism.

Meanwhile dopey Christians think that feathery Jesus will float down and fix everything.

Yeah, the globalists are winning and will keep on winning until the degraded, serf, white Christians of today are reduced to licking the shit off globalists boots just to feed themselves.

FEATHERY JESUS IS NOT FLOATING DOWN TO SAVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION. REAL MEN AND WOMEN MUST FIGHT TO SAVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

Rise up and fight. Fight for everything you love.

Attached: 1636775495300.jpg (1024x1024, 294.55K)

I dunno man, once the Russian shills got cut off / refocussed to suppressing internal dissent this board got a lot better
and that's all that matters to me

100% this

Do you guys think vaping is gay? My mate says its gay

The problem is that people don't even understand the real problem, but think that replacing the tyrants with other tyrants is a solution.

Where's the lie?

dont you get it you scrub, you want to be part of the globalists in the new movement lest you be forgotten and your rights pushed to the wayside

the blacks are going to get a foothold in this new world i tell you what, think about what you have to do to defend your own rights.

No.
We are in this world, not of it.

You will be in a world of shit if you don't find a way to fight back and make real gains. Or was Nietzsche right? He concluded that Christianity is a slave religion for people with a slave morality. So do you accept being a slave to the Jew world order, living generation to generation under their tyranny as you pathetically kneel, lick their boots and wait for Jesus to save you?

Attached: 1642639275360.jpg (1080x1268, 164.4K)

I'm not so sure they are. Their methods are getting more authoritarian and unsustainable and even my normiest friends are starting to realise everything's rotten.

An awakening is only the start. To take back control of the institutions and the nations, that is a monumental task. It would be a long, dangerous road. There is no guarantee of victory. Far from it.

Attached: 1622427065654.jpg (452x678, 63.17K)

could you sound like more of a fag?