Now you can have an audio jack for extra money because is a pro feature, remember when they told that Jack was useless...

Now you can have an audio jack for extra money because is a pro feature, remember when they told that Jack was useless, well now is a pro thing to have lmao appleniggers btfo

Attached: Untitled (4).png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Normies would eat their own shit if it was popular to do so

Why would anybody but apple id beyond my comprehension.

they call it "pro" because it supports high impedance headphones (like Beyer dt770), which is NOT a normal thing in computers.

its just a fucking amp, if what you say is even true

They killed the high end iMac with these things. Now you have to pay even more if you want a monitor. This thing is a hyped up Mac mini. My Mac mini a decade old has more USB ports. This machine is also ugly

It is true and with it you don't have to fuck around with an external amp like a massive autist

I'm an engineer for Apple
If you buy apple you're either a dumbass with lots of money to waste or a nigger

>buying apple

non-autists don't buy good headphones anyway

fpbp

>limited space inside vogue electronics
>pro version has cheap chinese shit DAC and tiny amp wedged between power button and hdmi port
>equivalent of $0.50 chinese shit
>pro option costs $249 more than unpro option
woah so based thanks apple

Unix based operating systems will always be superior to windows. ARM based CPU architecture is better than x86

/thread

Attached: 56E487AF-96E2-4455-9E32-5763BA3B1A70.png (1125x2436, 579.43K)

At this point just sell a fucking chunk of plastic and every component to it can be a "Pro feature" until it costs $10,000

this 12 year old has never heard of a sound card

yet all the software is designed for children

Sound Blaster 16 for life.
>t. Poorfag who couldn't afford turtle beach

That price is enough to buy a top end GAYmer PC from a heterosexual manufacturer.
Apple killed the Mac OS X thanks to this.

I switched from android to apple because google is the great satan, apple being the lesser satan. I can’t use others and sideload because my work requires trusted App Store apps like banking etc.

And Android feels slow and poorly patchworked together.

The operating system is fantastic, or at least was (the latest releases keep trying to baby-proof shit like iOS devices do, which is very frustrating for anyone that does actual work). It seems to be very well optimized; my early 2010s Macs run far smoother than any Windows machines I've had for the same period of time.

The hardware is fucking gay, though. My M1 Air only has two USB-C ports, which means I have to use a series of dongles, hubs, and adapters just to plug in a few accessories and external drives

>no dongle inputs

I'll have you know I have several pairs of good headphones! Wait. Fuck. You're right though, whenever i've tried explaining why I have "expensive" headphones that aren't beats or some other random apple bullshit people just can't comprehend it. Especially blows their mind having several pairs & different dacs & amps as well. Like, do you go ice skating in the same shoes you'd go hiking in? No. Different things for different purposes. They really know your autism is off the charts then!

>I'm an engineer for Apple
I grow apples

All plastic tech bullshit is designed to squeeze money out of you and break as quickly as possible. They're not designed to work, they're designed to end up in a landfill.

My balls are the size of apples.

hooooooooooly shit
a pro audio jack?

take my money and upvoted

Attached: 02718.png (1080x1080, 1.75M)

I think android is faster and more intuitive personally. My iPhone 12 Pro is buggy and weird it will un-download podcasts randomly and Bluetooth will cut out for no reason, shit I never dealt with in 10 years of android. But apple gives me some control over who gets to spy on me so I deal with it.

Samsung spellcheck at its finest.

If Linux is for children windows if for handicapped toddlers

This shit is retarded but the cheaper version of the studio, the Mac mini, still has an audiojack.

>ARM based CPU architecture is better than x86

Complete bullshit
ARM is underpowered crap for mobile devices

apple nigers use airpods anyway
people with good cans already have what they need