Google and Amazon stock splits

What are the political ramifications of tech giants like Amazon and Google splitting their stocks so normies can afford to buy them?

They haven't done that shit since the 1990's. It all feels like a temporary band aid to me. Could it be that the market is tanking that fucking badly that we are approaching another recession, or worse, another great depression?

Attached: how the fuck.png (676x651, 34.18K)

You have to go back pajeet

You do know you can hold a portion of a share right?

It's pretty funny how "private" companies always act in unison on shit. It's like a kike cartel.

We're approaching war user. With Prime delivery.

> 2,7k

Incredibly overpriced.
Note self:

> get put options

Attached: d1394f8ff27dbec5571812b2e9f370ef-imagejpeg.jpg (250x250, 10.93K)

splits dont really matter imo

Tesla.

Amazzom.

>What are the political ramifications of tech giants like Amazon and Google splitting their stocks so normies can afford to buy them?

They want normies to lose their money in the upcoming stock market crash.
All relevant shareholders have already cashed out.

Good Lord, who does that?

Attached: disdain4plebs.png (1000x1000, 639.42K)

They're not private if they're publicly listed you fucking retard

It's a smart move, it makes the chattel that turn the cranks of Babylon think the price has returned to a normal level (a half or a fifth of former price) when it really hasn't, and it's just more shares outstanding.

amazon is going to be a critical placeholder for currency when all the fiats start going up into puffs of smoke during ww3. Who needs money if you've got social credits that can be redeemed for anything you can find online that you need shipped to you.

Amazon is a counterpoint to fiat currency being the superior replacement to the bartersystem. The barter system works with amazon, because there's always someone somewhere who wants what you have to sell, and who has what you want. Machines match the two people real time. Bam.

No more need for money. You just get what you need and work to make what other people need.

It is an indication of a loss of confidence by their executive teams. They were once so confident in their growth they did not care that their stocks were too expensive to day trade. Now they want to get into the twitter meme stock game like Elon.

fractional shares are so effortless on robinhood it is negligible for normie retail.

I dollar cost average into some of my positions using my broker's dividend reinvestment program and sometimes I end up with fractional shares.

>tfw when you buy amazon at 300
>but sell
>because doing 20% if a years seem good enough
>and 360 seem too high

Attached: 1640309043562.jpg (518x523, 28.66K)

go back to plebbit

How will Amazon being able to afford all of the gas need for Prime delivery? That shits getting made expensive world wide.

DRIPs allow fractional shares. unenroll and there's a good chance they will buy the fractional part back from you.

lmao I guess the new CEO and CFO are doing a shit job. Bezos would go back and take the helm of the ship to keep it from crashing and sinking if he wanted to.

I use a toilet, so I'm not a pajeet

Makes the shares temporarily look cheaper now for your “average” Robinhood Reddit investor. Then, when hyperinflation really kicks in and these stocks’ prices start to rise as an adjustment, these r/investing fags will think they’re making solid gains when in reality they had about the same purchasing amount as they did when they first started…but that won’t stop them from bragging about it on plebbit, which will attract more FOMO NPCs hoping to make a quick buck. This makes it somewhat of an inflation hedge that’s powered by NPC stupidity.

Attached: B241BEC8-EC70-402A-A00E-1156F4AE5C74.jpg (490x437, 63.55K)