This conflict is probably making the head of the average poltard explode. On the one hand...

This conflict is probably making the head of the average poltard explode. On the one hand, we have a CIA- backed junta run by a Jew who is supported by supposed Nazis. On the other we have an anti-globohomo power who is run by the trad and based Putin who lists denazification as a war goal and who has Chechens fighting Europeans in his army.

Attached: Jew.jpg (960x1080, 143.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/girlswithtoys/status/834062333806833664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like you'll need reddit to bail you out yet again

The biolabs are the key here. There is no hero but think about Wuhan and Ukraine.

CVCK KIKE NIGGER CVCK KIKE KIKE CVCK NIGGER JOO KIKE NIGGER JOO CVCK KIKE CVCK!

I AM HECKING SMARTERINO YOU KIKE CVCK JOO! UKRAINE IS JOO KIKE NIGGER JOO!

PUTIN WILL SAVE THE WHITE RACE BY MAKING WHITE WOMEN GETTING BRED BY EAST ASIAN MEN!

BASED BASED BASED

Attached: chudjak-poljak.gif (498x468, 93.79K)

jews control both sides

they can just do this in the US too once some myopic retards secede. look how easy it was to distract from what they did ona global scale by pitting whites against each other for competing jews, and they got large swathes of the country to pick sides jsut by showign them curated videos.

Attached: vr cow docile.jpg (1600x1200, 487.69K)

Problem here is that you're seeing just 2 sides of this war and basing your opinions on blatant propaganda.

Check out the god fearing hue nigger monkey.

Even a broken clock is right once a day, you are in fact correct antifa, both sides are fake and gay

mobile.twitter.com/girlswithtoys/status/834062333806833664
Nigger

This. It boggles my mind how some people here think that the Jews are working for the Neo-Nazis in Ukraine.

Everything is blatant propaganda. Why did we have those biolabs there and why are we just trying to memoryhole it.

I just hope everyone who doesnt deny the holocaust dies, be it russian or ukrainian i dont care

Other way around. Jews funded the neonazi groups with plants to keep them in check, while covertly leading them to do their bidding they didn’t want their name on formally, which is actually a methodological approach to stopping dissent which comes from Vladislav Surkov of all people.

Globohomo must fail, that's why I support not so based Putin and his white Chechen warriors

Attached: 1B822EF2-3140-442A-99F7-879C5973B9AB.jpg (1284x329, 175.33K)

That's because it's a shitshow where the only winning move is to just not play. I will admit that watching woke SJW media sympathize with literal Nazi war criminals amuses me to no end. But beyond that I see nothing good about this.

Seethe.

Attached: Execution_of_Nguyen_Van_Lem.jpg (747x569, 69.76K)

Russians vs khazarians
And the ccp are just playing all sides

Russians = Khazars

Attached: IMG_20220309_235700.jpg (1162x914, 371.67K)

Humanity sides with Ukraine. vatniks are Godless atheists mongol rapebabies who wants to genocide the white race. Everyone who doesn't support Ukraine is either russoid bootlicking untermensch non-white or a traitor of white people. Either you with us or against us.

No such thing as biolabs in Ukraine, shill.

Okay vatnik. I hope you get raped by Ukrainian cocks. Better kys.

Khazarians are whiter than vatniks. All pro-white natsocs are siding with Ukraine. Kys.

>This conflict is probably making the head of the average poltard explode. On the one hand, we have a CIA- backed junta run by a Jew who is supported by supposed Nazis. On the other we have an anti-globohomo power who is run by the trad and based Putin who lists denazification as a war goal and who has Chechens fighting Europeans in his army.

Attached: 1640976943082.png (350x425, 102.25K)

"Denazification" is an open pretense, it is an olive branch to the jewish mafia saying that "I will still work with you after this is done".