MEGA HAPPENING! IRAN PLOTTING TO KILL JOHN BOLTON!!!

Biden Keeping Iranian Plot to Kill John Bolton under Wraps to Avoid Derailing Nuclear Deal: Report

Members of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) have been plotting to assassinate John Bolton, former national-security adviser in the Trump administration, says a Justice Department official with direct knowledge of the government’s investigation of the suspected plot. That is according to Tom Rogan, who reported the development in the Washington Examiner on Monday.

The DOJ source told Rogan that prosecutors have enough evidence to indict two Iranians attached to the IRGC’s Quds force, but that the Biden administration has resisted filing public charges for fear that it could derail their ongoing effort to strike a nuclear deal with Tehran.

When contacted by the Examiner, a DOJ official denied that charging decisions are driven by “these kinds of policy considerations.” Based on my own experience as a prosecutor handling matters that had foreign-relations implications, I am surprised to hear a Justice Department official say that.

Iran has also threatened former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, as well as other former Trump officials who worked on issues related to Iran.

nationalreview.com/corner/biden-keeping-iranian-plot-to-kill-john-bolton-under-wraps-to-avoid-derailing-nuclear-deal-report/

Attached: 0.png (1074x753, 657.8K)

>nationalrussian.com

Do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, both left and right wing hates him

Yeah yeah was posted yesterday.... Any success yet ????

Attached: 20220306_091605.jpg (1440x608, 188.07K)

Based Iranians. Trump should have made him commit sudoku.

oh no how horrifying

God bless them

Extremely based of iran

Quds Force, if you're listening, please don't ever let a momentary failure dissuade you from achieving your goals.

Attached: 1586827221055.jpg (333x382, 25.83K)

They have my blessing.

>says a Justice Department official with direct knowledge of the government’s investigation of the suspected plot

Attached: conspiring hands.png (208x195, 17.71K)

Attached: 4chan-Critic-NothingOfValueLost.jpg (511x383, 38.88K)

Who?

I was going to pray for their success, but then I realized someone as utterly evil as John Bolton deserves a fate much worse than simply being assassinated.

It's not the Iranians. It's the fucking Fashion Nazis over that goddamn 'stache.

Oh no!

>kill politician
bad?

Attached: 40whacks.jpg (474x355, 17.7K)

Honestly I doubt this would be of much interest to most Americans. Perhaps it isn’t true and it is just another silly media story to get long gone doofuses another ten minutes in the limelight.

You mean seppuku? yuk yuk

How could that possibly be good for Iran? The know the IC is filled with near idiots and that the state department is full of unhinged fools. If it’s MAD they want it’s MAD that they will get.

Lmao no one would give a fuck they can go ahead and do it

>How could that possibly be good for Iran?
They can get a lot of Americans on their side

Attached: consider the following!.png (775x583, 224.93K)

Good, take out the whole cabinet America needs a great “reset” of its politicians.

why would they kill someone who does more to destroy america than they ever could?