How do normal people cope with everything they hear being the opposite of reality...

How do normal people cope with everything they hear being the opposite of reality? I think I would be going insane if this website didn't exist

Attached: 1641880440116.jpg (900x900, 90.68K)

Normies think everything they hear is the reality.

people prefers stories instead of reality, because stories often ends in a good way. reality don't.

What they're hearing is 2+2 = 5 and the sky is red, unironically what is their thought process? Do they even have one?

Attached: 1612253019390.jpg (1100x825, 56.04K)

No. They are programmed to have a certain thought process

>what is their thought process?
no such thing. or at least whatever the WEF or their local power bloc wants them to believe

>He actually thinks normies think
user I..

You learn to enjoy the honk. But it burns, it burns. One day that flame will ignite, and it will be glorious.

They don't.

They just absorb narrative and go along with it. Sometimes some people think with their gut and you get a good result but most people are just TV brained and you should consider them hostile if they discover you actually think outside the group think.

we cope by being blissfully unaware that we live in opposite world.

Attached: 1603848524836.png (4376x2863, 198.14K)

Any Forums is a fucking psyop too bro. Probably 90% psyop.
The shills and feds control the narratives here for the most part.

Attached: 1646716158993.jpg (828x638, 54.26K)

so the joos are the good guys?

They dont think logically they think emotionally in the same way you would at a movie theater, with suspension of disbelief. They are basically in a PERMANENT state of suspension of disbelief. They consoom narratives the exact same way you would consoom a capeshit movie. It just enters their mind and becomes their new existence, just like if batman jumped off a building and grappeled across a city to land on his flying batmobile, wrecks it into a glass skyscraper window and stops the bomb at 0.01 seconds. In a theater you dont think "that is unrealistic.. if he broke through glass like that he would have thousands of cuts and would be serioisly injured, plus it would be impossible to grapple across buildings that quickly" you just think "GO BATMAN!". This same mindset is what NPCs have 24/7.

I don't go out of my way to read news and think everything I don't see for myself is fake

Nobody thinks about it. Most people understand they have no power and so there is no point thinking about politics.

It's the crazies like us who can't let it go who end up in places like this.

You answered your own question, user. They go insane.

I imagine its rather easy. It's like being a mental neet. The problem is the puppet masters are evil.

user, have you ever played a Jenga?
It's basically a pyramid of wooden sticks where yo u pull some out and put on top. The person who collapses loses, so you try not to collapse it on your move.

Attached: Jenga-Drinking-Game-Tower-2.jpg (3024x4032, 1.56M)

Same way propaganda works, anons.
Some of those wood sticks are your Core Beliefs, some are real, some are brainwash.
Some are easy to remove and/or replace, some are impossible.

You just tolerate it, there's nothing else you can do.

Pic related another jenga.

Anons, your and NPCs system of Core Beliefs and brainwashes are somewhat the same , yet different.
You, however , noticed some discrepancies.
Your brain, also, puts aside some of those sticks to analyze later , because it can't figure out whether to throw them out or put somewhere.

The NPCs brain tries to create a very comfortable for them environment, which we agree modern day propaganda does perfectly.

Then NPCs brain reacts violently with cognitive dissonance when you try to stick not their wooden sticks into their pyramid. Or they just ignore you, staying in their bliss.

Attached: jenga-game-board-games-PxlqPy3-600.jpg (600x600, 72.78K)

>How do normal people cope with everything they hear being the opposite of reality?
So, to answer your question in our Jenga world.
You lose when your pyramid collapses, so the brain tries everything to avoid hearing or analyzing things opposite to their reality , their jenga pyramid.
Their brain just throws away wooden sticks that don't fit into their pyramid, while adding some that are missing to make their own picture clear.
The brain tricks them.
And they stay in bliss of being right.

Your brain does the same except your pyramid and your belief system is not like theirs. So you see that it's opposite to YOUR reality. You took the pill , so your brain is ready to accept a flood of new information and process it in a different way. It's building you a new reality.

Unfortunately you usually can't take someone from theirs into yours without stepping stones or lots of similar Core Beliefs. Or if they are ready and want to see.

They don't have any. The media could be telling people "The sky is a crimson shade of red" like you say, and normies would go outside, see a bright, azure blue sky and say "Ah, indeed, the sky is red!"