Putin hates gays!!!

In putins speech today he claimed the soldiers only have wives or girlfriends. This incredible military has 0% homosexualality.
How can this help or harm him?
It's stupid as fuck people going around being faggots and talking about he she they it whatever. Fuck them. Putins military don't have 1 faggot in the whole bunch. Good job.

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-200949_Chrome.jpg (960x688, 135.57K)

hmm

Attached: typical russian soldiers 2.jpg (580x554, 145.76K)

>Putin hates gays!!!
Because all gays have worms and the worms are making them gay and they spread the gay by giving other people worms.

Putin took the wormpill.

Attached: wormpill.jpg (864x926, 325.27K)

If I was fighting in the military and I got shot by a queer that would be the worst way to die.

Dam you must be a homo expert ! Honestly that was the first speech I ever heard that didn't include niggers and faggots

Russian military has the most homosexual rape outside of prisons in the entire world.

In the 80s the USSR claimed the rate of homosexuality was 1 in 100,000. This is just one of the reasons why Russia has the highest prominence of HIV outside of Africa, they pretended it didn't exist.

Y'all would fuck a nice looking tranny

>Y'all
You have to go back.

wtf, I love russia now. How do I join their military?

I dont necessarily fuck in the ass but I do blow guys and kiss and stroke them. Like it's a personal preference but whatever, I like to sex guys

Attached: Viewfinder-Yamane-Ayano-1.jpg (1200x501, 176.65K)

Justin, is that you?

>t. worms typing from a fags anus

He loves RAID: Shadow Legends, though.

Attached: 1523A799-FE60-47AD-AB73-900954AF346B.jpg (639x348, 80.54K)

I know right.

Attached: 0DA1A428-498B-4734-AB42-17DFBC698780.gif (370x377, 3.2M)

Band of Thebes.

I am highly suspect the Ivermectin posters are trying to coddle or trick people into health destruction or outright suicide, I can understand taking that stuff once or a few times to remove “COVID” or whatever… but I see niggers on Any Forums and /x/ talking about taking that stuff for weeks and months on end. That can’t be fucking good for you. Like your going to end up damaging or killing other gut fauna, and start stripping away at the walls of your insides. You’d probably get very sick from it, damage your organ tissue, and weaken your immune system, if not outright die from it.

>don't take the horse paste
Yep found the kike

>namefagging
>Any Forums

I never said anything about horse paste. I am simply acknowledging its “cleansing” and “removing” properties and logically assuming that probably has some bad side effects if taken too much.
It means shit, I forgot to take it off rom another post, if I were a namefag I would use a trip

lol, lmao

That's because you are a parasite riddled faggot.

Hmmmm all evidence is censored, It's almost as if these soldiers were just taking funny pics not really engaging in homosex, and someone edited it for propaganda.

Taking ivermectin from wha to hear causes you to dump out your entire guts every day… which is fine once or twice I could see to cleanse the body of impurities… but “cleansing” it that much is going to obviously fuck something up badly.

This user fucks.

Attached: haters.jpg (612x475, 37.23K)

Lurk moar

Attached: 5ACD5234-6909-4842-91F2-BF81F1CC5CFE.png (994x479, 32.26K)

Stop listening to the worms you dumb faggot.

I’ve seen and know more shit than you 4NPC nigger. There has been barley anything to learn in this CIA cesspool since the election.

If Putin hates gays then why are the best white trannies all Russian?

You have a misunderstanding of it I think

>if not outright die from it.
it's unironically safer than tylenol

until fairly recently Russian army has functioned same as US prison in that regard, homosexuality was a common thing and no one looked down on it cuz a man's gotta vent in the absence of women and shit. there are still some remnants of it yet. older guys still force newer ones into such relationships. according to russian prison culture, it's alright to be an active homosexual as long as you don't treat your hole like a person even.

Cope

If you really think little parasites which have existed for millions of years control you, you might as well just lay down and die. Who knows what else is in there you just haven’t found right? You speak of God and higher things yet you admit a understanding of the brain in which it is completely at the whim of material elements. As I said who knows what else is in there you just haven’t found yet, in your eyes taken to the extreme any humans self perception of themselves is a constant lie and you can never be sure of it… that is till you die, but than if you were all matter, than what does it matter?

>It's almost as if these soldiers were just taking funny pics not really engaging in homosex, and someone edited it for propaganda.

Attached: 1646143775767.png (804x743, 21.75K)

The same thing happened on pirate ships

No dumbass, having an high hiv is a deliberate way to genocide gays on the part of the russians