Any Forums supports bombing and killing kids like this and says this is "fighting agains the globohomo"

>Any Forums supports bombing and killing kids like this and says this is "fighting agains the globohomo"

youtu.be/P_zHOBaWfrg

Attached: file.png (886x592, 274.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1v4ZLwevXAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why aren't you moral fagging about yemen you nigger?

No one cared when it was children in Donbass, Donetsk and Lugansk. It was happening for eight fucking years and not a single one of you Westerners cared

more like the bomb go

Look, it’s just that I’m not going to support Ukraine.

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to support them.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

most of Any Forums supports ukraine, only the tankies, muslims, and retard magatards support russia.

Who said I wasn't? The difference is that no one was defending the USA

Russian shill

Tell zelinski to surrender. He won't because its only white people that have to stay

"russian saboteurs" did this

Attached: 7875579.jpg (1360x1283, 204.48K)

this. I sympathise with the innocents on both sides, but fuck the gangsters running both countries

Attached: 1397131689076.gif (325x203, 780.25K)

Three weeks ago, there were plenty of pro-Russian posters saying Russian wouldn’t launch a war and in fact it would be the US who did. What did a lot of them say “No, that would be fucking stupid, he would never do that.” Well, he did it. And it was even more fucking stupid than we ever imagined.

What do you mean? I'm strongly against jewlenskyy placing artillery in residential areas and hospitals in the hopes that if he gets enoughof his goys killed he can get foreigners to kick off ww3 to keep him in power.

Tell Putin to stop bombing

LET IT GOOO
LET IT GOOO
TIME TO OPEN THE BOMB BAY DOORS
LET IT GOOO
LET IT GOOOOOOO
DROPPIN THE TSAR ON HOHOL WHORES
AND SEEEEEE IT FLAAAAAASH
AND NOOOOW THEY’RE AAAASH
IT WAS NEVER MY PROBLEM ANYWAY

Pointing out the pain of the other side is not being a shill. Their pain is not propaganda, it is real no matter how inconvenient
Same here. All Ukraine-kike had to do was let the Russians go

Russia needs to be vassalized by America. All white nations in NATO.

no one said shit about any humanitarian crisis unless there is some is some benefit to the G.A.E. you lying brazilian monkey go KYS
Biden is worse than putin

>asian being a rat with no soul

Whow, what a shock

Attached: file.png (500x367, 147.94K)

screencap lol

Attached: a20ddd95ed33c6937246c1f37232e519.gif (360x346, 170.07K)

*Let's go!

Came to post this. Western hypocrisy on this matter is repugnant.

they released ISIS on Ukrainian civilians to blame Russia

Attached: 9865487667.jpg (2090x1203, 252.96K)

This is why Russia is bombing Ukraine in the first place.

Based, they should've impaled the rest of the chinks.

this is the most obvious and lowest level of propaganda globalhomo is shillin

Correct. Grow up nigger.

>screenshot of actors from Chinese communist party propaganda movie
don’t you have some sopa to make

>singing Le epic MacSong(tm) designed to brainwash humans from early age to be consumerist scum
Yes. This culture must die. Even most unintelligent low life east Slavic pop culture beats this globalist monstrosity. It's hard to do but this kid is necessary collateral damage buy I hope she don't die still.

yes

Attached: 1512601883972.jpg (388x443, 150.58K)

>kills millions of children in the womb per year
>once a kid pops out it's suddenly more valuable and needs protection
Globohomo

>this is the most obvious and lowest level of propaganda globalhomo is shillin

Attached: file.png (886x564, 18.78K)

Why is zelinski arming civilians and publicizing it?

>Any Forums

Attached: BF0CA644-4D6B-4FD0-A66F-0B15D9888E9B.jpg (750x422, 33.43K)

What the hell are the Russtards fucking doing? Why havent they conquered this shithole yet?

Turn off the brazillian proxy before calling mutts, shaniqua le'glowniggerious

Based Japs killing subhuman chinks.

Attached: 1428360950139.jpg (400x500, 62.94K)

Kiev released ISIS in those regions to kill civilians. The same ISIS that fled to Ukrainenand lived like kings after Russia kicked their asses in Syria.

Attached: 874684567.jpg (1539x505, 64.36K)

nice song for the moment

Gosh, nothing makes me that hard like ukranian cunnie.

Exactly.
Fuck Ukraine and fuck America.

Attached: file.png (800x450, 316.81K)

It's manufactured anger. No one was bothered by the years of violence towards Russians before they pushed back at your colony. The media tells normalfags to be mad and they feel self-righteous and don't ask how it all began, don't know and don't care. You suggest that the guys with the swastika tattoos and the guns might have been committing genocide and they turn into Any Forums saying that there is not enough evidence to believe

Both Ukraine and Russia are controlled by globohomo, dumbo.

Zelensky is unleashing everything; neo-nazis, Muslim terrorists, mercenaries from fucking Sweden and criminals from jail
They are out of control and slaughtering more innocent Ukrainian civilians than Russians are but once again no Westerner is giving a damn
God bless you Indiabro

I can't condemn Ukrainian citizens, they are just as big of a victim of their genocidal government as the Russians and other minorities in their country
They are the same race as the Russians, it is the government that is American and Israeli

>but once again no Westerner is giving a damn
not only that
they fucking think RUSSIA is the one allying with isis and mercs

i had to listen to a dumbass go on a rant about how putin is evil because hes hiring isis to fight with them yesterday

>sings faggot disney song

oh who the fuck cares

Reminds me of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=1v4ZLwevXAI

>sings faggot disney song

>disney sends their own carpet bombing for copyright infringement

Figures a poor Ukrainian kid would already be brainwashed by tranny Disney.

Very sad. Dont want to see Ukrainians suffer but Ukraine is a puppet state meant to destabilize ruskies so I side with ruskies on this

This.

>hes hiring isis to fight with them yesterday
Kek, ISIS was an Israeli creation that Putin destroyed. The Muslims on Putin's side are white-skinned ones who are doing humanitarian aid and refusing to rape.
The Ukrainian allied Muslims raped the people of Lugansk before Putin got pissed and announced war.
Basically, every thing Zelensky accuses Russia of doing he does first. If there was any justice in the world he would be called a war criminal but the rich get to decide who is a criminal or not

That article was published in 2015. They were doing it for years while half of the world knew Ukraine was a safe heaven for ISIS.

>3,9 million likes
>130k views
Wtf?

>transvestite headcanon