Y-you will never be a

>y-you will never be a..
This is a man.

Attached: 70C63614-AA8F-4633-866E-0D227664C7D7.png (1024x1280, 2.48M)

You have to go back.

well faggot, you got the name so i can jack off to this young man and feel guilty afterwards?

HUMINA HUMINA!

Attached: booba.jpg (1600x900, 237.45K)

Correct, that is a man. I'm glad you're no longer confused by genitals.

Notice how they never do videos because only one angle ever "works"

Why get this when I could get an actual real girl? There is no point to this other than degeneracy.

F1nn5ter is well breedable

This is what it is all about.

Attached: FKIWiYmaAAARb9M.jpg (2723x3631, 462.49K)

Lol this.

We know.

I'm bisexual, I have fucked men, women and trannies.
Trannies are not women, they don't feel like women, they don't smell like women, they don't act like women. Trannies are to women what bananas laffy taffy is to bananas.
Trannies will put on the lotion, they will get the make-up, they will wear the lingerie, they will alter their voice, but it is just a lot of band aids. Nothing will ever replace what fundamentally makes a woman a woman. Women have a different bone structure, they have a different attitude, they have a certain walk. Their skin is softer, their lips are fuller, their hips are wider, their voices are higher pitched. Men cannot achieve this even with every advance in medical technology.
Every attempt is close to a woman, but noticeably different. .
I will tell a tranny that I respect "her" for the same reason I tell a woman "you are pretty" I am just trying to fuck.
You will never be a woman, you are a homosexual man with a barbie fetish

Attached: tranny hate.png (1080x1920, 1.05M)

FUCK i wonder if it plays vidya and expects hourly

Attached: 1631741661053.jpg (1024x959, 89.92K)

Yep, this will never change. A real man would want an actual woman that you could have children with, not this degenerate useless thing.

Cyberpunk "create your own character". Its fine, live your life but its not complicated whats happening.

>10 lbs of make up
>colored eye contacts
>speicific angle
>has his body twisted in a way his body will look more feminine

Attached: Jing (11).jpg (476x498, 164.15K)

Asian chicks with tattoos are rare AF, but lets be honest, tattoos are women are degenerate

Attached: 8aadf777ce7279552bec2ebcf11cdd84.jpg (1216x1824, 746.63K)

He's still got his dick, right?

Post a photo that didn't need 100 tries to get the perfect angle now.

And it still will not hide the bone structure on the face.

this is what truly matters
if i see a cock im dining on that tranny's asshole tonight bros

Clever camera angles hide anything.

>This is a man
I know.

Whats worse is that trannies seem that they're harder to get than real girls. So why even go after a tranny?

Attached: Jing (6).jpg (303x297, 13.83K)

This is a man too

Attached: 81724D46-1CC9-4915-B97F-447A340B913E.png (765x1020, 1.58M)

>This is a man
Can this man, do dishes, make babies, have a vagina? If not can this man, change a tire, do yard work, and pack the kids lunches for daycare that he couldn't have?
Do you see how retarded this idea is?

Damn, i was actually eating unironically kek

you will never be a woman nomatter how much you make yourself look like one

Tranny fucker here.
It is a fetish. Nothing more, nothing less.
These people never find love, they get used and abused by men like me when they are in their 20s and early 30s, but by their 40s and 50s they are all unironically more depressed.
There is a reason there are no 60 or 70 year old trannies, they are all dead of suicide or drugs.