Unvaxxed thread

Only unvaxxed, Chad pure bloods allowed. All you that sold your soul and body to the system can go die of aids or something. Haha.

Attached: 1625958362743.jpg (228x221, 7.96K)

I got 2 chinese sinopharm jabs 8 months ago the only difference i feel is I'm a bit depressed and sad and it's like i no longer feel time

Attached: wtf.jpg (413x310, 27.55K)

feel good fren. we survived the worlds deadliest disease. i am expecting more bullshit this fall, however.

someone close to us mysteriously died the other day. week after the booster. happening too often, breaks my heart.

That's not something I would preface with "only"

I got the jab, I've accepted my fate. Any requests besides George Soros?

>i no longer feel time
ehmmmm... brain damage?

Vaxxoids are the worst. A lot of people like to preach hippy-dippy shit about how the "Unvaxxed and the Vaxxed should work together against mandates!" etc without stopping for a nanosecond to understand that we have mandates BECAUSE of the fucking smooth brains who lined up and got the jab to begin with. And yes, that includes the retards in this thread right now reading this post, who at one time I'm sure swore to reject experimental vaccines, and then caved instantly when under a little bit of pressure. "B-BUT IT'S DIFFERENT FOR ME! I -NEED- MY WAGE CAGE!" all you cowards said, while you handed more an more power to the government because you couldn't not be a BITCH for 5 seconds.

Imagine, injecting yourself with an experimental medication against your will so you can keep being paid minimum wage, and to keep paying taxes to a government that hates you. Imagine sacrificing your bodily autonomy to a COMPANY. Is there anything more pathetic? I can't stand vaxxies, not just because they are dumb, but because it means I can no longer be ignorant to just how many knee-bending cucks there are in our society who are ready to just fall into line whenever they feel the heat. This entire fiasco has gone on for 2+ years (and is still going in some places like Australia) simply because people refused to not be a fucking idiot.

Never got a shot. Never got sick. Never got a single test. Covid is fake and gay. Vaxxies are faggots. Fuck jannies. Fuck kikes. Fuck niggers.

Attached: 1646801017257_20220308215723300.jpg (700x831, 178.75K)

fuck my bad i'm illiterate. I also thought that's normal, like psychological things are not that serious if you don't harm anyone but damn do I feel weird after the jabs

how can I explain it. It's like I'm present and I'm not. I lose focus about my suroundings if anyoen talks to me I think "fuck, I need to end this discussion asap, i need to find the right choices to close it"

lmfao you fucking idiot

HAAAHAAA VAXXIES ARE FAGGOTS, YOUVE HEARD IT HERE FOLKS. fucking faggots I want to fight them. It's a shame the mask mandates are being dropped because I would walk in to the grocery store with out a mask smug as can be waiting for a vaxed mask fag to something just so I could call him a pussy nigger faggot! HAHAHAHA

i didn't get jabbed. you know why? not for any medical concerns (although i certainly have those.) not to pwn the jews.
i refuse to get jabbed on the grounds that my waifu wouldn't want me to

I work in NYC and my employer granted my religious exemption, but I had to agree to get tested once a week. I agreed to the accomodation. I found a testing van with some charming Latinx womxn who barely enter the nostril for the test.

The fuck is wrong with u faggot

Faggot.

jabbies on Romanian r*ddit are already nostalgic about the vaxxgoy certificate going away and still planning to get their next b00sters
fucking derranged, completely brainwashed and broken. insane

Bump.
No JewVax, never took a test or wore a mask.
The purest of bloods, reporting in.

Attached: 1646850756270.jpg (303x298, 33.29K)

everyone I know has taken the jab

>tfw everyone kept trying to convince me to get it
>it's going to be mandatory user you might as well
>cmon user I want to send you down south for some training, just get the shot please
>cmon user there are only 2 of you guys not vaccinated left working here
kek, outlasted all those faggots

i didnt even wear a mask, brother. watching the psychosis has been quite enjoyable, albeit sad. i know of some people that gave in and got it after all that time just a few months ago for the holidays. hilarious.

Attached: 1645387499612.jpg (1920x1604, 453.74K)

Going through covid right now. , a little dizzy, a little sleepy, body feels heavier than usual and... That's it.
Yeah, let's shut everything down, isolate everyone and crash the economy down with no survivors.

>took booster
>died "mysteriously"

anyone gonna tell him?

Attached: 1645898474526.gif (220x220, 9K)