British Columbia Sucks

Is BonBon gonna say a thing tomorrow about mandates and shit or nah?

Attached: 1638178700806.png (1024x614, 126.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

covidconstitutionalchallengebc.ca/status-updates
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why? is she supposed to?

They said they were gonna think about things and let people know what they think tomorrow. There's political pressure to remove it by bootlickers so they can profit off the free folk from other provinces during Spring Break.

Ahhhh yes Spring Break. Meanwhile Alta is the tourist attraction because you don't have to play make believe. And then there's the carbon tax on gas...

Everyone is so distracted by Ukraine they can be total assholes and we are completely forgotten and left to rot.

Considering getting transferred to Vancouver branch of my firm and work remotely from Vancouver Island, $130k/yr, yay or nay?
Fuck working in Londonistan, even remote.

You need to make over $200k for it to be worth it.

fuck, that's like 100k+ bongdollars, that'd be hard to get even here.
looks like I need to worm my way to middle management somehow.

Attached: 67z66x.jpg (750x495, 61.07K)

>work from home
>middle management
...user

yeah?
where I work at the only cucks who need to work in-house are the IT guys who physically keep computers running, lol.

Semi-related but... I've always though BC's flag was the
>graphic design is my passion
of Canadian flags. Even the Leaf is better.

Attached: smoke.png (986x995, 37.18K)

BC flag is disgusting and last BC thread people kept trying to tell me how fucking majestic it is or some gay shit.

The sun rays are the worst part.

Van island is great. Still plenty of places on the north end you can get on the cheep, but your in da bush. If you go that route you'll have to get starlink. Otherwise within citys/towns you'll get fiber.

The weather is milder, no -30 bullshit

Isn't that cunt scheduled to go to court in April to defend her laughable 'expertise' in fucking everyone over for 2 years?

Welcome to the most mentally ill region of one of the most mentally ill countries on earth. Don't forget to honk.

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-164923.png (864x1920, 364.49K)

They don't want to give up their COVID power. No one gives a flying fuck if someone over the age of 60 dies of COVID. I don't care if they die at all. Just fuck off with the mask and passport nonsense.

Vancouver or Montreal where is the one with the hottest thots

I went pre-rona and shit was comfy as fuck, even got random strangers saying good morning to me while walking by.
Here instead I should be thankful if I just walk home without any stab wounds.

north end like "tip of the island" north end?
I stayed near the outskirts of the outskirts of Victoria/Langford, basically at the edge of civilization, but just a 15 minute drive from pretty much anything. 30 minutes max to the inner harbour. would go there again and never leave.

I'm betting on more of the same- remove more restrictions but only on shit you need a barcode to access anyways. We've been moving very fast with lifting orders and its making people's hypothetical immunocompromised essential worker grandmothers uncomfortable.

any victoria bros here?
also anyone know about the crime/gang/occult presence on the island?

North end as in Port Hardy or Port Alice. Imo its the best part of the island because there's so few people. A side benefit is that the few people you do meet are great.

No one who's not white or native would be welcomed up there tho. The locals hate chinks.

You’ll be fine on the island.

As I said before; fuck them. If they die the world won't end.

I hate BC so goddamn much. Imagine Toronto, but stoned.

Bros I might have found a girl on Tinder that's anti mask, unjabbed and hot as hell. Wish me the best and hopefully this will also happen to you.

Here's the group taking her to court.
covidconstitutionalchallengebc.ca/status-updates