Would you let an Ukrainian refugee into your home?

Would you let an Ukrainian refugee into your home?

Attached: _123572221_gettyimages-1238942561.jpg (976x549, 53.24K)

yes, why wouldn't I?

if that would mean sex yes.
I live alone in a 2 room apartment and im 21

Attached: 1646609199390.png (518x496, 149.51K)

because that refugee is a 30 yo pakistani lol

>Ukrainian refugee
maybe.
>sexy Ukrainian refuge
of course
>nigger Ukrainian refuge
no, never.
>do I own a home
now that's the million dollar question...

Depends on the pronouns.

I abduct romanian women for you, if i can live under your roof and use your internet

he said ukranian, not pakistani, get your shit together

>Would you let an Ukrainian refugee into your home?
Yes, I'm looking for a cleaner. Tell her to leave the key in the mailbox when she's done

Attached: OIP (7).jpg (474x471, 30.09K)

>not a boomer
>not fat
>think Corvettes are a waste of money
>Don't own a single Tommy Bahama shirt
Sorry, no mail-order brides for me.

No
not my problem
didn't ask

use your brain
all the darkies that were in the ukraine before the invasion are mixing in to get a foothold in EU, they're not going back to their countries

and you seriously think I will go to the immigration center and pick up a nigger?

what the fuck
can you elaborate

Attached: 305064385043201.png (394x372, 227.35K)

No, I heard their mentality is same like that of a Jew, kinda expected from a land that used to be a Khazar Khaganate.

I don't mind if she's 13 - 16 years old

Sure, as long as there is some clarity what they want. A place to crash for a month or two while dealing with registrations for asylum seekers and stuff would probably work.

Longer term... we're weird in this household, most people won't really fit in.

Xe/Xem

probably, as long as they were actually Ukrainian and not some subsaharan niggermonkey

Go the train station with a sign right now

Attached: ukraine gf.png (740x954, 1M)

I shit you not bro I live like 30 minute walk and 5 minute car ride from the main railway station in bucharest and theres at least a couple thousand refugees there
would be interesting lmao

If they're in a certain weight class, age class, and a female

My mom and I talked about this. She said she would. I said only if it was a young woman.

Only if she is cute and under 25 but over 15.

I grab random women off the street. For cleaning and sex and you give me free internet and a corner for a bed in your apartment

No, they're all shitskins. Your "Ukrainian refugees" are really niggers & mudslimes. No thanks. The actual Ukrainians aren't leaving Ukraine.

No.

I would if she is a young woman thin but with big boods and a fetish for bald fat spanish men.

This thread is full of simps. The refugees aren' treal Ukrainians, but nigger & Muslims foreigners. You guys aren't going to get a hot Ukrianian wife. You will be getting niggers, muslims, & other shitskins.