Need any more??? Stop being poor, peasant

Need any more??? Stop being poor, peasant.

Attached: FNcdXOtXMAIz5Pn.jpg (1080x1237, 127.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigga i agree with the general sentiment but if you have to move for 50+km its not really feasible to do that with a bike

It's all on purpose. It's about their (((great reset))). The relentless fear-mongering Ukraine media coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were previously springing up worldwide. It also distracts from e.g. Biden's insanely low approval numbers, the biological labs the US ran in Ukraine, Biden family business dealings in the Ukraine, skyrocketing gas/food prices and the BLM communist Biden just nominated for SCOTUS.

One of the biggest moves... they want high gas prices. As high as possible. It will kick-off the orchestrated push to get the populace into either electric vehicles or public transportation so that the government can fully control freedom of movement.

Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents. For example, he states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young globalist leaders” along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Also, the similarities between the current Ukraine media lies and the old Holohoax media lies are absolutely stunning:

i have a solution: expulsion, cremation, funny hats, stars, need more?

these are idiotic ideas. spoiled upperclass women just don't understand what its like.

dictate harder daddy

Attached: 1646871046587.jpg (740x705, 59.82K)

>Just do a lot of shit that costs more than a full tank of gas, bro. I don't even need to check Ann's "Early Life" section.

Attached: 1603410477001.gif (240x180, 2M)

Just don’t be poor. Simple as

Own less crap. No one needs more than what can fit in a backpack

You're a fucking retard if you genuinely think solar is a viable option

The fucking nose on it shiiit... you wouldn't wanna share a bag of coke with her.

The disconnect between the have's and have not's has increased to a point that class based civil war is inevitable sadly

>are you feeling a money crunch?

>that nose

Attached: nose.png (454x372, 179.66K)

Good lord look at the size of her honker.

>eat cake

This will end well....

Attached: R (1).png (1000x562, 753.06K)

>sadly

>mademoiselle Antoinette! The peasants are revolting! They can't afford bread!
>then let them eat cake
They chopped her head off for that. This is where we are right now.

Very soon the average person in the western world will not be able to afford to eat daily all while the privileged among us are doubling down on climate change propaganda
So confidante in their faux moral superiority they forget the most important rule of being a leader, the people will revolt if they are hungry or not entertained.

>just ride your bike to work
should i load up all my saws, drills and other power tools in the back?
dumb bitch, these are the same people who are actually fucking clueless about real labor. dont fucking call me next time your shit is leaking, electricity is out, or there is a hole in your drywall.

gas the bikes race car now

I make $9k a month while living in Poland. I'm driving my 3.0 litre car every night to burn as much petrol as possible to increase demand and make the prices go even higher. Nothing makes me happier than poors crying they can't afford basic commodities.

Attached: 1540657562643.jpg (960x687, 111.18K)

umm based
never thought i'd say this to a polenigger

>she can smell anti-Semitism

I believe her.

I bet she has men drive her everywhere

i wasnt speaking of space

Check your tire pressure, under inflated tires lead to less fuel economy. -kang nigger

Attached: BBDAE808-D5F2-4987-ACB2-53B8B990D863.jpg (1200x934, 106.74K)

She has one of the jewiest jew noses I've ever seen.

What, you idiots are poor?
Have you tried getting more money?

Jamie, pull up that early life.

More NPCs got the latest OTA firmware update I see

shouldve gone to law school plebs

I work from home, I use a bike, I barely need to buy shit, I grow some of my food (not all, cuz thats rarely possible unless you go full monk/berrypicker/caveman mode)

You can see her nose from space

She looks like Creepella Gruesome

Hideous Jew

>move closer
she's right you know

My family travels via kite, geound fags can kiss my ass.

Attached: 1646872137175.jpg (1080x1525, 94.59K)

>move closer
Ann Noseberg hasn't been looking at average rent prices lately. Thanks to pedo joe's inflation nothing is affordable. Not just gas.

Attached: 1641835788419.jpg (890x890, 142.2K)