SELF IMPROVEMENT GENERAL /SIG/

Welcome to /SIG/, a classic staple not only of Any Forums, but all of Any Forums. This is political because many of the established forces want you weak, undisciplined, and unable to forge your own destiny. Will you be an endless consumer doomed to become a couch potato that believes everything on television? Or will you RISE to meet the challenges of each and every day. it is imperative for each and every one of you to exercise at least 4 times a week and reject degenerate fatty foods. Stop making excuses and DO THAT THING YOU WERE PUTTING OFF.

Read books. Do your own research with alternative search engines or physical libraries. Question everything you see on television. Assume a motive for everything. Trust yourself and very few others. Listen to music that inspires you, not music that demoralizes you. Work on a skill, a trade, a craft. MASTER YOUR CRAFT. MASTER YOUR MIND.

Do not ever assume that things will magically work out. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. You will end up sucking cocks for cash and shooting heroin under a bridge if you do not develop realistic and tangible plans to become who you were destined to be. If you see a SIG thread that promotes degeneracy, then it isn't legitimate. BE STRONGER IN MIND AND BODY.

You are worthy of more. You deserve more. Do it. Realize your full potential with the hybridization of knowledge, willpower, discipline, and excellence. If you are at that point in your life, consider building a legacy. This can be via family or even a business. ESTABLISH YOUR DOMINANCE. ESTABLISH YOUR LIFE.

New Thread Themes
youtu.be/4KcX555h1zw
youtu.be/jXA8kVFr4rM
ACHIEVE THE SIG. DO GREATNESS

Attached: E9F20CFC-B454-4598-9C9E-E14CD57478BF.jpg (1168x1592, 282.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1545
archive.is/tXsat
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1969
archive.is/uhdSo
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1525
archive.is/d0NVI
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1563
archive.is/635jy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1641889978015.jpg (750x750, 199.89K)

Attached: d11fa11a2601a74b0584f2bebf8cf8e0.jpg (467x700, 127.56K)

how do i fix this bros? i am tired of being called a twink >_

Attached: IMG5465487000.png (1215x2160, 2.85M)

>Ukrainian band plays dont worry be happy
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
>Ukrainians blow up russian tank
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
>Drone hits russian armored vehicle
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
>War Cum Compilation
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
>Ukraine War Theme
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc

quit sucking dick

Bulk up. Consume many proteins. Do 90 minute workouts. Get a protein shake B4 AND AF7ER

"how the communist corporate media is weaponizing online platforms against normal American's."

Stop getting buttfucked by achmed

This

Attached: g1he800z21141.jpg (625x689, 57.75K)

Essentially, yes. But its CULTURAL MARXISM. A new form.

I have only got buttfucked by BWC so far

Attached: 1601164574800.png (2000x1125, 1.35M)

What martial art is the quickest to give me an advantage over the 90% in a street brawl? Boxing? I am learning kung fu and I truly believe it is superior in terms of fighting, but it takes way more time to reach this point than boxing. I might need to protecc someone soon.

MMA. Carrying brass knuckles. Carrying multiple knives. Carrying a gun. Using a baseball bat. Your job is to win. Let God decide your honor.

Attached: FB95IMG951645446813796.jpg (660x960, 196.18K)

>learn to love yourself anons
>set goals
>start fasting
>start eating more meat and fat
>start eating more mushrooms
>start eating less sugar
>start putting your phone in another room and going to bed
>start exercising
>start remembering what made you happy
>start doing guided self hypnosis
>start healing your own traumas
>start your own Hero Journey
>you can do it anons, I believe in you

>most importantly, remember to love and forgive yourself first

Attached: honk 41 frens.jpg (960x679, 121.74K)

bumping with some news, frens

>Women could be mothers at FIFTY: Israeli scientists claim they can now 'reverse' ageing in eggs
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1545
archive.is/tXsat

>Russia acknowledges conscripts were part of Ukraine operation, some are POWs
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1969
archive.is/uhdSo

>‘Black Panther’ director Ryan Coogler mistaken for bank robber
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1525
archive.is/d0NVI

>UN and China agree on date for visit to probe Uighur abuse allegations
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1563
archive.is/635jy

Attached: 1637027814250.jpg (480x360, 16.02K)

>fasting - snake juice (bing it) yes I said bing it, fuck google
>high protein/high fat/low sugar/low carbs
>HIIT routines and tabata protcol and bodyweight routines
>once you get comfy with your body works, start to do what other anons have said and bulk and lift heavy 5x5 stronglifts etc

Oh, I don't want to kill anyone... yet. Guns are illegal here but if it come to it I'll get by. Knives are nice and melee weapons are one of the reasons I'm into kung fu. Hadn't thought about the knuckle though, thanks.

3x5 is better

can i have a waifu and still post in /sig/

Bros, I am genuinely demoralized. I have a lot going for me, I am getting fit, Losing weight and working towards being in the best shape of my life. In school with all A’s and I have a family that loves me and every reason to be thankful.

But lately I feel so helpless with what’s going on. It seems as if all of the work we’ve put into becoming better… what good will it do if our rulers can just wipe us off the map and send us to die in some meaningless war? Our economy? It’s fucked man, and watching it actually happen and unfold, has seriously gotten me down. Normal fags are just going to sweep their vaccine side effects under the rug and accept their fate while throwing away their Russian dressing for “muh solidarity” with Ukraine.

I normally don’t post like this, normally I try to be the one lifting others up, but I need some help and I really do feel a sense of dread and hopelessness. Regardless, I’m going to keep being the best man I can be, and have white children and serve my community. Nothing about life is guaranteed to be easy and I know that the shit tests are what makes me better. But I could really use some different perspectives to get out of my own head.

Godspeed fags.

Attached: 9B252CF6-C859-41B0-ACD1-671CAF5E9F10.png (800x800, 953.6K)

Really? I don’t remember fucking a twink Swede recently

Attached: g8rHTZp1.jpg (1200x1200, 193.53K)

Glad to see /sig/ back

Hit the gym today, have my whole pasta and fish prepped for tomorrow, and kit for after work

Remember, you must be strong enough and sharp enough to beat those that outnumber you