ZERO mercy for Ukrainian Goy

I don't think even Nazi Germans were this careless about lives of their citizen as this [RUSSIAN JEW] Zelensky.

twitter.com/Itsjoeco/status/1501653088477798400

Attached: geneva.png (1212x1336, 849.14K)

nazi germany wasn’t led by a jew who hates the goyim of his country

Polniggers now hate first amendment?

Sorry, second one.

why do AUTISTIC SPERGS act like this piece of paper absolves russniggers from going to another country and massacring civilians

Yeah, they were conscripting teens (borderline kids) in Nazi Germany, sure, but they still were CONSCRIPTING them, not just all-out order for EVERYONE to fight. I guess Führer did love his people...

I guess "invading Russia in winter" was his only real mis-step.

This kike clown aint laughtin anymore

>the Germans
They did this when their capital was about to fall… so… take that as you will.

I

>Polniggers now hate first amendment?
We have to suspend it until we kill all of you. When it starts... we might not even need a long weekend.

I mean they aren't deliberately massacring them now (not yet at least). Sure there are casualties, but they want to keep the "sensationalism" of this war to the minimum. I'm not saying they won't start carpet bombing once Putin will see how fucked he is. I'm just saying they aren't doing it deliberately JUST YET

Nazi Germany fought for it's people, soil and not for some chosenite tribe you retard normie

>blood libel

>absolves
There are no rules in real life.

It’s one thing to have the freedom to bear arms, and another a requirement under penalty of law to join a fight you’re not even in favor of. If people want to flee or stay and fight they should male the choice themselves and not be forced to defend some bullshit government

I guess every war is different, some wars are for Blood and Soil, some are the the future LEGENDS!

Attached: fuzzy.png (1186x512, 147.07K)

They think putin is some great savior of the white race so of course they are like that. Whatever causes the most dissent is what they support and spread.

There were several, user. The first was opening a war on two fronts after saying Germany should never do that again. The second was delaying action in the East to support lazy Italian fucks. The third was not setting sensible limits of exploitation and negotiating new borders with the USSR. And the fourth was neglecting nuclear weapon development. I'm sure there's a fifth one, but can't quite out finger on right now

> [RUSSIAN JEW] Zelensky.
jews dont know any nations besides israel.

cope and seethe Esti, you will never be a Scandinavian.

Well, I've never saw him that way - I kind of hate the guy. But even so, that doesn't refute my point?
Please point to where I'm wrong?

>muh second amendment
kill yourself, fag

Attached: 1646852374057.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

oh sorry, I should've said
RUSSIAN-SPEAKING JEW
They sure speak a lot of languages

>nazi germany wasn’t led by a jew who hates the goyim of his country
Yeah you are right, he was a jew puppet

Jews willing to fight to the last Ukranian. Applauded by the west. Uh huh. I wonder if they are shooting Ukranians who refuse the rifle? Bet they are.

5 rubles have been depoisted into your account

Looks like it, kinda weird
I would be going around killing gov pigs and russians if I were ukranian

He is ALLOWING civilians to take up arms and kill russian trash with them. Not forcing the part of the population that's not legally obligated to do so under conscription laws.

>Jews willing to fight to the last Ukrainian
kek
But you know... It's a tough opponent... but there are miracles!

Attached: miracle.png (1944x2010, 2.16M)

ALL UKRANIANS ARE WAR CRIMINALS AND MILITARY TARGETS

It hilarious you think that means anything. Somehow Russia doesn't have jews?

no, I hate (you) and your people

I was being hyperbolic... miscommunication among his East Front forces was also an issue. He really didn't trust his generals much. Also not breaking out of Stalingrad. All the "wonder weapons" research programme. Not capturing war prisoners at Dunkirk... there are many...

"Russia in winter" is more of a joke.

>They think putin is some great savior of the white race
That's a joke.
Most are just globohomopjobes.

Attached: putin pro-white.jpg (1200x1024, 877.61K)

Well that was more of a joke, sure Russia has jews, but they aren't running the place like they do in Ukraine. I understand perfectly well that one plane wouldn't contain "all ukrainian jews". It's just the way it's being presented. Right after they've left - the law was introduced which forbid males from leaving the country. So them being proud of escaping the duty to defend their country is kind of telling. That's all I'm saying - not a thing against jewish people. But their loyalty often lies with Israel (which is perfectly fine), it just needs to be understood.