ITT WE DISCUSS THE DESTRUCTION OF THE SPIRIT OF OUR CHILDREN

Imagine being a kid without a father around. No one to yell and scream the maths into your tired over stimulated brain.

Attached: IMG_20220309_161514481~2.jpg (3000x4000, 3.67M)

It’s pretty fucking grim

Attached: 0D699042-3F23-44CB-8FC9-BB1880A93F90.jpg (1170x1627, 403.86K)

Attached: 1646690118683.png (2990x1577, 3.78M)

9^2 - 8 * 4 + 26 = 75

found the white supremacist

what the fuck is 5.8? 5/8th or 5.80? what the fuck does the period represent you stupid cunt

thats five times eight…

why didn't it use an X then?

That isn't math.
That's a timewaste.

Jews don't like writing an X because it's too similar to a cross, and they're the ones that write text books.

Because X is sometimes used as an algebraic variable and they don't want to confuse kids. why they didn't use the more standard " * " is a better question. Jeets probably made this, did the needful and now it's 5.8... forgetting that we write 5.8 to mean 5 and 8/10 of a number.

Because that's the notation in maths where variables are used

euros write dots for multiplication

that picture is a mindfuck

but they still use + so what the fuck

You forgot order of operation : PEMDAS

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-173007-642.png (1080x1963, 362.6K)

If you can’t figure this out in ten seconds you are not fit for the ethnostate

>why didn't it use an X then?
Why couldn't you infer that it meant multiplication? Fucking hell, kys

Let's have another 300+ posts thread about the precedence of implied multiplication.

Attached: 1524460300517.jpg (696x720, 44.98K)

What fuck kids need a name to remember the fucking mathematical hierarchy. We really are reaching an era of human mental stagnation aren't we....

Any other town I'd assume it was a mocking move in response to something called "After School Jesus." But since it's Portland I assume just an actual Satanic outreach.

Your ten seconds are up.

Attached: 1618087432913m.jpg (1024x980, 98.71K)

I'm a teacher and that is what led me to believe that we are living in the final generation.

I have worked my ass of for over a decade with kids in poverty.

It is a sad, sad world for them. Parents are working full-time or non existent. They are constantly eating and gaining weight. They have no sense or self or identity. Teachers are on the verge of collapse, crying daily.

Everyone is trying but the hope is slowly fading. Perhaps deep down we all know...

Now I walk into work every day and ask for the holy spirit. I try to model what Jesus would do. I try to uplift the teachers.

The truth is the kids are still good but their environment is so corrupt. They can only conquer so much on their own.

Teachers do have it bad but they are also incredibly lazy a lot of the time. They don't make engaging lesson plans and don't use true strategies that work with the type of kids we have today. They think they will respond the way they did 20 years ago, and they won't. They are a different breed.

I've seen it all. Feel free to ask me anything.rks

are you actually retarded?

Uh, he's right you fuckin idiot. 81-32+26=75

>kids in poverty
>Parents are working full-time
Something feels wrong with this desu.

No retard this has been taught forever. The kid in OPs post would have been better off knowing it.

>we changed how math works to make ourselves right

Why don't you just call it BIMAS like a real angalophone?
It's taught to kids around the same time they learn about Roy G. Biv, so fairly young ones.

Hmm, well I suppose I didn't word that right. For the kids who are in poverty, a lot of them clearly have dysfunctional family structures. For one, to say none of the parents work though is ridiculous. A lot of them work at McDonalds and stuff. More than a lot of people can say on this board.

Parents are to blame but I do have empathy for them too.

But honestly the biggest problem I see is the parents not spending enough time with their kids. They need attention desperately.

And of course there are shitty parents. I really don't want to demonize them all because over the years most wanted what was best for their kids.