No sympathy for dying civilians in ukraine

>stays in war zone
or
>fights in war zone
>get bombed and possibly killed
>"MUHHH PUTIN KILLING THE KIDS AND WOMEN!!!"

This is not germany 1945, you can easiely go to every EU country there is, they are praticaly begging you to come to them.

Why would stay in an dangerous area?

>inb4 "muhh national pride!!"
Then go to the military, get actuall training and fight, instead of dying at home or in some volksturm

>inb4 "B..But what about carless/trainless/plainless people!!!"
Literally walk. The average joe can march 20km per day, including rest and sleep. Thats enough to go to the next bigger city with supermarkets and such.

Attached: MUHH CIVILIANS.jpg (800x533, 52.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJ8MO_kqPSg
youtube.com/watch?v=EXXnlRbkgxo
youtube.com/watch?v=s3elizZ7FBI
youtube.com/watch?v=QwEywV0tKYs
youtube.com/watch?v=xdFTFxuKOLQ
bbc.com/news/world-europe-47925330
youtube.com/watch?v=YKJ5N0lTwLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that image was from a gas explosion

rights it's not putins fault for bombing them, its their fault for getting in his way

talk to a therapist.

some aren't allowed to leave or are blocked by Russians. Also the Ukraine wants to maximize civilian casualties to try and get a NATO intervention it's the only way they can win this.

>If Zelensky agrees,
youtube.com/watch?v=iJ8MO_kqPSg

youtube.com/watch?v=EXXnlRbkgxo

youtube.com/watch?v=s3elizZ7FBI

youtube.com/watch?v=QwEywV0tKYs

youtube.com/watch?v=xdFTFxuKOLQ

bbc.com/news/world-europe-47925330

youtube.com/watch?v=YKJ5N0lTwLY

Its a symbol picture you low IQ. Did you ever do any presentations in school/work? Go back getting stabbed by ishmael

Attached: Listen to the wizard.png (1043x525, 249.78K)

Russians and chinks need to die

>sorry you can't complain about your ancestral home being bombed because you are able to run away

Fuck you faggot, this is exact woman was used to shill propaganda that Russia was targeting civilians so it's not just "a symbol picture"

Attached: 289623.jpg (1000x1000, 176.61K)

There are always civillian casualties while wars are wagged. And theres a difference bettween going to some random village raping every pussy available, or bombing a strategic point, while the enemy is using civilians as human shields
>some aren't allowed to leave or are blocked by Russians
rather ukraine keeping every male in their country, so they can wage their "total war"

Attached: asutralian baby (Before getting forcefully vaxxed).png (482x550, 216.62K)

>to try and get a NATO intervention

that already happened, not a news reader I assume.

yeah putin had no choice but to murder innocents, it's totally acceptable

>"Woah guys, lets to attack enemies HQ, there are civilians here"
>*get completely annihilated*
did literally no army

Attached: POV You love the antichrist.jpg (656x656, 27.03K)

Yes, fuck them, I have no sympathy. They were warned time and time again. In reality, the people of the ukraine fucked around and now they're finding out.

are you stupid or something

No I'm agreeing, murdering people is super based and red pilled, Putin is a chad

its Russian's ancestral home

>you can easiely go to every EU country there is
are you retarded? Ukraine is not part of the EU
jfc stop breathing

its not murder its called war. fuck you are dumb

Couldn't give a fuck about them. They are expecting Anglos to bail them out but I literally don't give a single fuck. How about stop antagonising your ethnic brothers instead of sucking foreign angloid cock. We are not related.

based.

Also I'm unironically thinking that globohomo is trying to maximize civilian deaths to justify nuclear war

i don't see that at all. There has been a lot of sympathy along with apathy. There has been some schadenfreude. Really have seen a range of opinions and responses.

show real flag faggot

yeah they are trying to max civ deaths for propaganda, i doubt nukes will ever fly though. no country is stupid enough to throw nukes. if 2 countries threw nukes at each other, no other country would want to join in

>Ukrainians literally fleeing to germany, poland, austria, hungary, and so on
woah there mr Goldsteinberg, ate too much foreskin today?

Attached: YOU.png (800x600, 139.29K)

>Semantics
Based Chad redpilled Putin is responsible for their deaths either way

my ass loser

WE know westoids don't fight for shit you proved that already for last 20 years

>ancestral home
in the same way US is to american migrants, maybe

>sorry can't complain because the people bombing your ancestral home are related to you

Lol. This woman works for the National Endowment for Democracy. (((Silversteins))) BTFO

Attached: 1639425516011.png (1600x897, 1.28M)