I officially can't name one thing that hasn't been described as "white supremacy"

I officially can't name one thing that hasn't been described as "white supremacy"

Attached: olupesaru.jpg (500x340, 35.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sprawlcalgary.com/why-being-not-racist-is-racist
youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
archive.
uscpr.org/learn/togetherwerise/freedombound
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel.

Blm

>Call everything you don't control racist, do not relent until you control it.
Marxists are nagging their way into positions of influence.

fried chicken, watermelon, sportsball, rap

slamming brutal death metal

Anything that's good for you or causes fulfillment.

Attached: Image_799108.jpg (524x730, 53.63K)

Israel is too white. Fucking westerners need to leave we only tolorate it because you give us money to touch some old ass wall.

Fast, not being racist is considered racist lmao.

sprawlcalgary.com/why-being-not-racist-is-racist

Yes everyone gets it. Anything that promotes self efficacy and determination is white supremacist. I never made the claim that niggers will die without constant government intervention into everything. But I'm the one who hates them apparently.

Basically, Whites (and some Asians) are supreme.

It must get so tiresome to be white in America. Or be black in America. Not to mention being yellow in America. I guess only being red doesn't come with random attacks or racism, or do you still do that to them too? I never hear anyone mention them here.

BASED

Oh, and "white supremacy" is a new excuse for them to try communism 2.0. So "white" things are now anything that is productive, good for you, or harmful to their end goals.

Attached: 1641704446124.png (640x770, 912.43K)

white men should not be Any Forums

>name one thing that hasn't been described as "white supremacy"
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GREAT RESET: The relentless fear-mongering Ukraine media coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were previously springing up worldwide. It also distracts from e.g. Biden's insanely low approval numbers, the biological labs the US ran in Ukraine, Biden family business dealings in the Ukraine, skyrocketing gas/food prices and the BLM communist Biden just nominated for SCOTUS.

One of the biggest moves... they want high gas prices. As high as possible. It will kick-off the orchestrated push to get the populace into either electric vehicles or public transportation so that the government can fully control freedom of movement.

Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents. For example, he states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young globalist leaders” along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Also, the similarities between the current Ukraine media lies and the old Holohoax media lies are absolutely stunning:

Attached: white monster.jpg (850x891, 234.62K)

White = racist = bad.

Don't forget math.

Attached: 1642282973641.jpg (480x480, 40.23K)

Pretty much. All that you're meant to do according to (((them))) is consoom and coom.

Attached: 3136D6DE-7CCB-4BE1-A322-5BEF74DFD6D6.jpg (1242x1580, 1.02M)

>montenigger

Go on Google and type in "is X racist?", substituting X for your activity , hobby or thing of choice. Type in the most innocuous and random shit. Bird watching, swimming, roads, lipstick. You'll quickly find that literally everything is racist and white supremacist.

Guess again.
archive. ph/M4csg
uscpr.org/learn/togetherwerise/freedombound

Attached: 109.jpg (720x1432, 503.1K)

That's because we killed or bred them all out. The ones that remain were smart enough to stay the fuck quiet.

I feel like I have definitely heard Israel described incorrectly as “too white”

NOOOOO! ONLY NIGGERS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO WORK OUT!

Fucking nonsense leftist bullshit.They should all just rope themselves and do the world a favor...

>fried chicken
KFC mascot is an old white man
>Watermelon
Whites use this as means of making fun of PoC
>Sportsball
Owners of the teams are white
>rap
>record labels managed by (((white))) people