What will you gain once Russia is defeated?

What will you gain once Russia is defeated?

Attached: 251.jpg (621x1709, 352.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What will you gain once Russia is defeated?
Bugs, pods and electric cars.

Attached: 4575444.jpg (477x416, 66.55K)

The sense that a lot more innocent people are now better off and can live their lives in peace and freedom.

Move to Russia, use my 2 engineering degrees to convince them I know engineering, become oligarch

>muh freedom
Eternal slave always lacks it

Is standing up minutes after a plane crash supposed to look bad? Because that rules so hard.

It's been years and I still don't understand this pic

>id:baaannkks
GMI

you're already a literal slave to pootin

HORRY SHIT is that a Wilga?

he got in a plane and then it crashed

After all these years?
Why even try?

russian talking about freedom xD

I'm only a slave to God and no man can rule over me. Thesis invalid, kraut. Putin is my president whom I fully support, that's correct

>Bugs, pods and electric cars.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GREAT RESET: The relentless fear-mongering Ukraine media coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were previously springing up worldwide. It also distracts from e.g. Biden's insanely low approval numbers, the biological labs the US ran in Ukraine, Biden family business dealings in the Ukraine, skyrocketing gas/food prices and the BLM communist Biden just nominated for SCOTUS.

One of the biggest moves... they want high gas prices. As high as possible. It will kick-off the orchestrated push to get the populace into either electric vehicles or public transportation so that the government can fully control freedom of movement.

Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents. For example, he states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young globalist leaders” along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Also, the similarities between the current Ukraine media lies and the old Holohoax media lies are absolutely stunning:

Attached: NPC programming.jpg (728x1363, 267.85K)

Checked and yes I do. If you think you're free then your conscience is on par with a child's

A defeated America

was a nigger flying?

All the bananas

Honza, how come you're not mutt lover?
Nejsy prazak?

more globohomoism

Attached: 1592326437426.jpg (599x803, 64.39K)

Attached: 1646686270178m.jpg (1024x640, 57.49K)

>FTFY
Bugs, pods and dark dystopia cities.

As a pleb, nothing.
I gain nothing from this conflict either way, really