Eurofags, who do you support in this war? And why?

Eurofags, who do you support in this war? And why?
Your opinion will likely be much different from an American, especially the Poles and Baltics. It's interesting.

Attached: EHgGSnb.png (397x402, 357K)

I really don't care but if the russkies expose some american dirt in Yookrain it would be kind of funny. I sympathize with the anti-globohomo stance of Putin, but I don't go crazy about the russian style of doing things.

If Russia actually won, that would be a net positive to the planet.

Israel

Don't care that much, but I want peace as quickly as possible and Ukraine will have to abandon the idea of ever getting Crimea back.

I tepidly support rus over uke
Fuck NATO and the GAE

I think Zelensky should never sacrifice white people to defend their country till death. It's a waste of genes pure of beeing a rough guy. It's sad, please call me gay. idc.

What’s the alternative, give up the entire country to Russia? This is a very French and Dutch way of thinking

I support this war because Russians fucked up and they take casualties, also there is a chance of potential Russian collapse.
Also, it would be nice to be surrounded by EU member countries.

I support me. I literally could not possibly care less if they annihilate one another, so long as they stay in Ukraine.

Fucking this. At first I didn't support it, I'm not actually a Any Forums tard who simultaneously bashes "niggers" for being violent, while at the same time masturbating over photos of dead kids larping as soldiers, and I don't want people to die. But if this means Putin and his retarded USSR dream go because of this, then I can't say it's not a good thing in a way.

Ye ok. Well, you should at least understand that the white race immigrated alot throughout Europe itself. See doggerland for example. I think war is purely a waste of capable genes, Staying till death is a motto i dont carry,

As a European I definitely stand with Ukraine and Israel.

Russia.
I just admire emperor VLAD THE INDESTRUCTIBLE.
NWO DESTROYER.
The guy single-handedly fucks up the entire script for ze great reset and all these fantasies in western fucks scripts.
Truly the MAD EMPEROR.

>who
NEUTRALITY was the most common sense thing to do in this war... idiot eurocracy chose to economically suicide itself by following anglojews in their perverted war dreams...

Ukraine

I'm with Ukraine. I supported Putin for a long time due to faggotry overload in the west, but that doesn't give him the right to invade and plunder a european country, that didn't harm anyone. He also threatened Finland and Sweden and no one knows at this point where he might stop. This monkey has gone completely bananas.

Attached: Put.in27375.jpg (828x581, 112.7K)

Russia because they sell gas and the Ukraine sells barely anything of note.

Most of Ukraine is Russia. Save a few ((influenced)) battalions

BECAUSE THIS CONFLICT IS MORE FOR THEIR INTERESTS THAN IT IS FOR THE UNITED FUCKING STATES

THIS ISN'T HARD TO UNDERSTAND YOU MONGOLOIDS

IF THE EU IS ABLE TO PULL UKRAINE INTO IT'S SPHERE IT'LL HAVE IT'S OWN SELF SUFFICIENT BREADBASKET AS WELL AS ENERGY INDEPENDENCE

WHY DO YOU RETARDS NOT GET THIS VERY OBVIOUS FACT

I support the Ukranian people who stayed ther. Both Ukraine gov and Russia kill Ukrainian civilians.

I'm not supporting a side. Aren't ukrainian and russian the same blood ? Why are they killing each other. It doesn't make sense in my head. It would be like i'm asked to invade france and kill the many friends and family i have there. How can you support a side in that

fuck europe i support Russia

Gigabased

what casualties? dead muslims?

Russia, mostly out of spite for the U.S

Attached: 1646052374498.png (634x857, 371.23K)

Because a jewish president in europe is about to get sent to his place
Jewish supremacy is bound to stay in the dark

haha i support them out of spite for you!

>Ukraine
>European country

I WANT TO BELIEVE moment

Ther'es no war happeninng in the ukrain

It's all bullshit

yes, it's a special operation.

THANK YOU FOR AGREEING WITH THE US STATE DEPARTMENT. WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT IN HELPING US TO DIVIDE YOUR CONTINENT. FINPOSTERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A LOYAL ALLY TO US ON POL.

IT'D BE INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING IF THE EU BLOBBED TOO HARD. HAVING UNIPOLARITY IS NICE INDEED.

I am against this war because I had 20k invested in Gazprom and now it's all gone and I have nothing

Literally no one has died

tf tp

No.

i don't support any side, but i will actively shill against ukraine for the simple fact the known globohomo players support them, in the end the globohomo is my biggest known enemy on earth so their friends are my enemies and their enemies are at least not my enemies so far.

Nobody, Putin is an imperialist blackmailing the EU with gas, and the Ukrainians have a chauvinistic govt that is yank lapdog and opresses minorities. Both are seemingly incapable of diplomatically solving their issues.

Show your real flag, Jew!

now now, uncle putin doesn't want you to call it war. You don't want to get sent to gulag do you?

I support killing Russians. Despite what the fangirls on Any Forums say, russians are quite literally the niggers of europe. They have shitton of oil and other natural resources AKA they are playing on easy mode and they are still a third world shithole (even lower GDP per capita than fuckign romania). It takes a special kind of niggery to fail that hard.

There is absolutely 0 reason to support Putin if you aren't a member of the Russian security/economic elite.
The edgy, frustrated American teenagers with a severe case of "grass is greener on the other side" think that West hating Putin means he's somehow a threat to whatever conspiracy is keeping the from getting laid.

They hate "globohomo", "Illuminati", "ZOG" etc. for being an unelected body that lies to them, steals from them and tells them what to do.
This is literally what Putin does to Russians you fucking idiots. And now he wants to do it to Ukrainians as well.

if it was a war Ukraine would be history. its a power move, you know the difference finfag