They are turning on him! Russian Billionaire Vladmir Lisin asks Putin to stop the war

msn.com/en-us/news/world/russian-steel-billionaire-calls-the-invasion-of-ukraine-a-huge-tragedy-that-is-impossible-to-justify/ar-AAUQzUt

"Russian oligarch Vladimir Lisin has called for a peaceful resolution to the attack on Ukraine.
Lisin, the chairman and main shareholder of one of the largest steelmakers in Russia, sent a letter along with the board of directors to his staff at Novolipetsk Steel (NLMK) saying that he was hopeful that the war could end soon and calling for Russian President Vladimir Putin to reach a diplomatic outcome. Reuters first reported the letter.

An NLMK spokesperson confirmed the letter with Insider."

Lisin is one of the richest Russian people in the world. Putin is going to start getting a lot of heat from the top richest Russians soon and is going to have to wrap this up and apologize. Guys like Lisin dont mess around, they can put the screws into Putin.

Attached: lisin.jpg (1920x1920, 392.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJ8MO_kqPSg
youtube.com/watch?v=EXXnlRbkgxo
youtube.com/watch?v=s3elizZ7FBI
youtube.com/watch?v=QwEywV0tKYs
youtube.com/watch?v=xdFTFxuKOLQ
bbc.com/news/world-europe-47925330
youtube.com/watch?v=YKJ5N0lTwLY
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0
youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_billionaires
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sanctions work.

>If Zelensky agrees,
youtube.com/watch?v=iJ8MO_kqPSg

youtube.com/watch?v=EXXnlRbkgxo

youtube.com/watch?v=s3elizZ7FBI

youtube.com/watch?v=QwEywV0tKYs

youtube.com/watch?v=xdFTFxuKOLQ

bbc.com/news/world-europe-47925330

youtube.com/watch?v=YKJ5N0lTwLY

Doesn't matter to me. I already took one vaccine. I'm a dead man walking.

too late for putin, he has abrogated any right to rule, he needs to be put down like a mad dog

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 12-36-13 pol - Politically Incorrect - Catalog - 4chan.png (270x370, 98.24K)

Billionaires aren't worth shit in Russia.
Putin will just take his oil fields away and give them to somebody else. He'll be lucky if he doesn't end up in a gulag.

>can put the screws into Putin
proof?
is it summer already?

just like you. you wanna suck wef dick the rest of your life so you can die on your knees go for it. I'll die on my feet slinging lead like a real man

Attached: 1645575623632.png (419x424, 177.88K)

Can't you be happy for the peace loving minority of non-jabbers? Please stop hating.

Sanctions go both ways. Who will will win: The consoomer service economy that produces no wealth because they outsourced all their production or the wealth producers that Make things people need? You decide!

>Hey bro Putin, this war is costing me a lot of money
>Could you win it quickly, please?

Putting it in this way, I think I rather rhabe the later one.

Lol "Oligarch". This man is an entrepreneur. Western propaganda is so stale and tired.

Putin drained the swamp in 00s and he will do it now. Bringing oligarchs to heel is his speciality..

Attached: 15095502050490.jpg (1920x1080, 62.9K)

This is a war for Christ. Jews know nothing. They have no say.

youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: Russia fights for Christ .jpg (720x395, 107.13K)

Jews lack Christ

youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE

Attached: In Christ we trust.jpg (720x745, 113.06K)

If Putin was based, he would have alredy executed these guys.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_billionaires

Attached: boris spiegel.jpg (960x627, 127.13K)

>Thus far, the Russian billionaire has been able to avoid sanctions, but the UK is eyeing sanctions on his 3,000-acre 17th-century Aberuchill Castle in Scotland, according to a report from BBC.
He's a piece of shit who is only afraid of his assets being seized in UK. He doesn't fucking care that people in Donbass got bombarded for 8 years with impunity and that the jewkraine government wanted to genocide them.

Is there any oligarch Putin respects? Other than state loyalists??? Like a truly powerful oligarch or do they not really exist in a threatening way to Putin and it is just Western coping??? xD

He only cares about his own fortune and the losses he's incuring

I thought that was Sam Hyde.