>Slovaks
>Czechs

5 most disliked nations in Poland:
>Arabs
>Gypsies
>Russians
>Jews
>Chinese

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-195806-773.png (1080x1146, 224.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cvvm.soc.cas.cz/cz/tiskove-zpravy/politicke/mezinarodni-vztahy/5532-obcane-o-vztazich-cr-s-nekterymi-zememi-listopad-prosinec-2021
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Polish opinions are irrelevant.

Yes, gargantuan levels of based.

Rude.

next country that needs to be denazifyed

Attached: 1634904321770.png (840x836, 42.87K)

>No Poland among loved and hated countries

Sad

stop doing those fun statistics andrej my toilet needs some cleaning

Why do you even likes us its not like Czechs like Poles.

cvvm.soc.cas.cz/cz/tiskove-zpravy/politicke/mezinarodni-vztahy/5532-obcane-o-vztazich-cr-s-nekterymi-zememi-listopad-prosinec-2021

Aw I like you too Poland

I am German but do not dislike Poles. Neutral to positive.

>studying anything about kurwastan
I not even sure have we mentioned poland in school

Germans ("Niemcy") are exactly in the middle of the list.
Here our opinion of Germans is generally politicized: our right wing tends to distrust Germany because muh history and muh EU globohomo, while our left wing tends to simp for Germany because muh progressive tolerant EU.

Well this proofs nothing. It just says how Czechs thinks how good or bad we have relations with neighbour countries as political entities. Indeed we have good relationships with our neighbours. It still doesnt mean Czechs like Poles. Also it shows that you are one the last position kek.

>I not even sure have we mentioned poland in school
Yes you have

the real answer is that your language sounds cute and you're extremely nonthreatening

you're the only country in the world that celebrates independence from Poland

It says that we were your #2 best neighbor before Turów. The same thing happened here - in the 2021 poll you were actually #1, but then dropped to #5 after Turów. But people will soon forget about this.
Do you have any polls to prove that Czechs dislike us? I thought we were bros...

Attached: cbos-1.jpg (960x1186, 190.24K)

Why is your language so ugly, fuckface?

Czechoslovakia used to be much richer than Poland, now it's basically the same (for devs Poland definitely wins), but older generations still think of Poland as a poor place.
I don't know how much of that is transferred to new generations

It was born that way.