Next Habbening?!

after 2 years of constant Covid19 shilling, the day Putin announced special military operation, suddenly all Covid19 shilling vanished.
I have a normalfag friend that said, "Media is getting like a best series I have watched"
We guess next big habbening!
I am calling cyber pandemic

Attached: 1646410109294.jpg (1104x1616, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5r26dUDdNQo?t=397
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the happening, retard. The West is going to use the fake war in Ukraine to justify scarcity and inflation. It's agenda 2030, and it never stopped. The pandemic was just the first step. Wait until centralized digital currency starts to get talked about. Oh, wait... that's already happening.

Attached: Screenshot (305)1.png (1235x881, 393.13K)

God I want to cum in there so bad!

>justify scarcity and inflation
you do realize that $ is woth 1/20th of what it truly is

Oh, I love it when the shills are at each other's!
Go on!

Attached: michael-jackson.gif (200x150, 201.63K)

after putin it's going to be another thing and everyone completely forgot about the war

cycle repeat, keep people in constant "fear"

Attached: never-ending clown world.gif (220x220, 306.21K)

Bare shelves and $15 gas. Just you wait, buddy. They'll wrap it up in the same stupid package they did "vaccine" hesitance. Anyone against the party line is an un-American Trump supporter.

youtu.be/5r26dUDdNQo?t=397

>cyber pandemic

Attached: feb28_2022 - Copy.png (586x768, 630.4K)

This.

Attached: 1646024797086.jpg (738x499, 59.08K)

> we are literally living in the Any Forums CRAB-17 meme where the bogdanoffs are running the shadow govt.
Not going to lie to you guys. Im getting pretty spooked

Tempting mouth pussy.

The media:
PANDEMIC!
say it again
PANDEMIC!
AHHHHHHHHHHH HARDER AND LOUDER SAY IT AGAIN
PAAAANDEMICCCCCC

Attached: 1572470807748.jpg (540x536, 51.95K)

After many years of my gut being right I have learned to trust my gut.
First thought when this kicked off was "this will be used to take everyone's mind off the consequences of the most concerted propaganda and fear campaign ever perpetrated on the planet."
Totally not shocked to see that's exactly what's happening now.

PANDEM-UKRAIN!
UKRAINE!
UKRAINE!
RUSSIA BAD!

>this will be used to take everyone's mind off the consequences of the most concerted propaganda and fear campaign ever perpetrated on the planet

It's still in full swing. It never stopped. The propaganda just has to do with war now instead of disease. Your way of life will be slowly eroded until it disappears either way.

Attached: 1645928698518.jpg (1024x819, 140.42K)

I've already accepted the fact there is no "normal" to go back to. That was a carrot on a stick.

I want to see a BBC in her mouth so much

This is beyond mere media manipulation. Jab must have been part of a mind control system. That's why globohomo didn't care about side effects.

>I have a normalfag friend
You don't belong here.

Covid was successful. People will notice symptoms of degenerative brain disease, and they'll need to be distracted from how much they're forgetting things. We'll probably get a cyber pandemic, yes, and power outages and grid failures. Food and water shortages too. New "variants" will pop up that will actually just be further spreading of airborne bat AIDS and failing immune systems. Things are probably a lot worse than the media is letting on.

Attached: 1646846682612.png (867x979, 201.01K)

oh nooo
i dont bingbong here?
oh nooo am i banned from 4eddit?
>~