Dismiss liberal/leftist arguments as bait

I've noticed less arguments that go against general Any Forums opinion aren't being dismissed as bait.When someone posts what looks like bait, we can ridicule them then ignore their entire message while s@ging the thread. Sandboxes and consequences anons, they need to remember such low effort trolling is unworthy of the internets raging boner that is Any Forums. If they're just trolls, they'll kek and try harder, but if they're not trolls, they might follow up and take a hint and come up with a better or more specific argument, that addresses something worthwhile. This ocean of piss ain't clear from drinking water, or bloody from a torn urethra. Its a dark yellow from a bladder infection.
>autist suggestion over
>also fuck niggers, kikes and faggots

Attached: cb8fc640e952c4fa0a505c95c51274538bdb30f3.gif (500x500, 779.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1544
archive.is/NbXqm
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1968
archive.is/Y9Yma
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1524
archive.is/FmoiU
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1562
archive.is/S0ICx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based and bump

Thanks fren

everyone can do something to clear away the glownigger shit and tranny infection
have a news bump

>US Navy Says Destroyer Can’t Deploy Because Commanding Officer Is “Unjabbed”
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1544
archive.is/NbXqm

>Poland Calls Blinken’s Bluff, Exposes Fracture in NATO Alliance
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1968
archive.is/Y9Yma

>Harris heads to Poland amid turbulence over jets for Ukraine
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1524
archive.is/FmoiU

>South Korea presidential election: Exit polls show dead heat
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1562
archive.is/S0ICx

Attached: 1629499453838.png (960x500, 390.91K)

Welcome to the ahill bait derailment thread. Its gonna be a general once I organize all my findings on their methods and points of view. If only gook moot could add it as a faq to the sticky for the board. Nothing too crazy, just a suggestion to ridicule degenerates

>noooo not my heckin echochamberino

No debates you degenerate

>"we"
take your meds skizo

kys nigger

>Its gonna be a general
nice, I'll bump when I see it

Attached: 1598657911148.jpg (976x549, 63.18K)

Take your pills shill

So far I've got 20 pages to sort through on their methodology. I need to trim it down and give it a good intro, make some memes and webm's to really get the ball rolling

Attached: 1644991247802.gif (156x267, 61.71K)

Attached: 60 ways part 1.jpg (1024x767, 267.12K)

Attached: 60 ways part 2.jpg (1024x767, 251.02K)

This is exactly why so many of you are complete retards. You only listen to people that agree with you and ignore the rest and give them some lame one liner. People have learned to just make fun of you and let you wallow in stupidity rather than engage you in honest conversation.

>This is exactly why so many of you are complete retards. You only listen to people that agree with you and ignore the rest and give them some lame one liner. People have learned to just make fun of you and let you wallow in stupidity rather than engage you in honest conversation.

Attached: 1575085207385.jpg (718x532, 123.95K)

>This is exactly why so many of you are complete retards. You only listen to people that agree with you and ignore the rest and give them some lame one liner. People have learned to just make fun of you and let you wallow in stupidity rather than engage you in honest conversation.

t. triggered leftist shill

cope nigger

Gonna have to agree with this gentleman.

However shills literally argue with shills it's hilarious

Thanks for bumping user. I'd also like to make a fedpost thread where the anons actually list the myriad ways glowies shill and derail threads with their subversion and active measures. That way more and more anons will be able to notice the patterns and messaging of kikes, niggers, shills and glowies.

Attached: FKR_miKX0Ac3oRK.jpeg.jpg (1500x999, 76.31K)

I will bump the generals when you make them fren. Anything to help clean this place up a bit.

Attached: 1631745725124.jpg (540x451, 24.86K)

He's right you know.

I'm gonna make a fedpost thread in about an hour that will be as glowie as possible so you guys can see a compilation of their messaging. I just need to word it correctly so jannies can't delete it.
>However shills literally argue with shills it's hilarious
We cheer for the mkre retarded one causing shills to become more and more debased over time that way we gain the most lulz out of that interaction both in the present and future

already took my stack, thanks for reminding me kind sir
spooks stole my ginseng btw, may their mind be filled with memes

Attached: 1646360743109.jpg (863x925, 117.96K)

>He's right you know.
kys bong
based

Wew lad, kek'd and checked.

Attached: 1386130532457.png (250x250, 110.67K)

Call 'em pieces of crap

Attached: etakonono.jpg (450x409, 27.15K)

>Anything to help clean this place up a bit.
Oh its not gonna clean, its gonna cause them to commit suicide.

Attached: 1583423032341-1.jpg (900x1024, 159.82K)

Attached: ubuyukexe.jpg (490x303, 25.74K)

Attached: obaroc.jpg (480x403, 23.4K)

Not scathing enough user
People are emotionally weak and easy to manipulate on that level. A common tactic used by kikes, communists and faggots everywhere is to enrage the user. This can have many purposes: to stir up hatred towards a target, to desensitize persons to - and normalize - an idea, or to simply demoralize/wear down a target. We use it because, like all emotions, it makes them feel what we want them to fell. Demoralization threads on Any Forums have been posted to achieve every one of these goals. Fake shills trying to get Any Forumsacks riled up enough to gas the kikes, race war now; endless “u mad bigot?” These phrases pale in comparison to Any Forums' s vernacular.
>phrases like shit colored fuck and tarbabies for niggers, mutilated dicktips for jews, ballsack pussy lips for troons

Attached: 1631750671457.gif (1917x3561, 1.08M)