How many more Russians need to die until Any Forums is finally happy?

How many more Russians need to die until Any Forums is finally happy?

Attached: 1646659387254m.jpg (766x1024, 141.71K)

two more (weeks)

All the ones in the place they invaded.

All of them

Attached: 1646847130158.webm (324x480, 2.56M)

Why do you fuckheads keep framing it like that?

Attached: NataliaLemonSourSuckMouth.jpg (1024x536, 49.07K)

VEH DEH VEH

Attached: monketin sends in VDV.png (483x619, 267.68K)

I am not a god I am a man you fucking jewish skitzo

Every last member of russian armed forces.

All of them

All of them

you mother fuckers gloating over deaths of soldiers who have no idea what they're doing there... you're all going to hell.
Fuck Putin, but have some perspective and humanity. You're all acting like the people you supposedly hate.

All slav nigger men should die while I get all the women and twinks

>Why do you fuckheads keep framing it like that?
Because it makes jewtin trump NPCs seethe

I hope Russia can get rid of your kike fucktard government without any more of these brave men dying. Fuck you.

All that are willing to die. Which given russian suicide stats is a lot.

>You're all acting like the people you supposedly hate.
War is hell. How you act once you win is how you are judged by. Fight to win faggot.

We will stop hating them when all russian soldiers retreat from Ukraine.

Attached: 1646412679321.jpg (958x1280, 216.43K)

Attached: 1646323651959.png (1280x1280, 687.5K)

Who will save russians from putin the kike loving fucktard ?

Attached: 1646173696764.jpg (864x400, 45.03K)

I keep trying to warn them but they just don't seem to understand that Russia will win this and then they will go after every ukie who posed in a photo

You're saying they should just nuke Ukraine?

>I hope Russia can get rid of your kike fucktard government without any more of these brave men dying. Fuck you.
Ukraine is the Nazis though lol you're so fucked. I love to see how dumb the white men are, Nazis killing Nazis.

These deaths are irrelevant since Russia wins in the end, like in WW2. Plus Western censored media doesn't talk about the thousands of Ukrainian dead soldiers. It's one sided propaganda trying to make people believe a country that can fight the USA would lose against a quasi third world country.

all of them

Do they drop some stuff?

We must exterminate moskal subhumans.

>Hohols keep posting pictures of dead soliders while they do goofy tik tok dances

>yell ZA SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when they get bombed to shit

Attached: bombed out.webm (464x848, 2.21M)

Your country is run by Jews and niggers & spics will represent America. Sit down.

Bumped

120 million

how many more Ukrainians need to die needlessly alongside Russians before people realize the truth?

>Why do you fuckheads keep framing it like that?
Because it's the real question in this war, actually. Defeat for the hohols in inevitable, at some point, the Russian army will unfuck itself and encircle kiev. The question is: Can the hohols make that prospect seem so unpleasant that the Russians will give up on some of their territorial claims. Both sides are basically trading lives for territories right now

Putin is not a kike lover, just a realist.
faggot burger

Attached: 1646112729407.jpg (610x499, 46.88K)

because their father is satan.

>the truth
That whites are low IQ rabid dogs easily lead by Jews? Yeah we know.

>Russia will win

Attached: 1646485733719.jpg (768x1024, 311.74K)

I enjoy watching both sides being killed.

Not going to happen, unless you define "all of Ukraine" to, at a minimum, not include Crimea and the DPR/LNR

>people realize the truth?
what's the truth nigger?

Attached: russia_saviour_of_the_white_race.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

It's not like I asked the Russians to invade Ukraine..

Attached: Grim Reaper.jpg (291x400, 14.32K)

Yes

Based and old school 4chanpilled. Sup friend. So many shills nowadays huh I remember the old days.

Ohhh exactly the video I came here for: a watermark with blurry flames in the background. Why even bother posting it?

>Crimea and the DPR/LNR
Yes, they're going back to Ukraine

Attached: 1646417408287.webm (408x720, 1.31M)

Right now all that's left is for one solider to snap and start a Ukrainian genocide
You can only try to save civilians for so long while taking losses

It'll be 100% justified btw, when all of Ukraine is a smoldering mess of Bombs.
I've watched enough syria videos to know what happens when Russia goes from
>We are doing it for the optics
to
>We don't give a fuck anymore

Attached: KHARKIV.jpg (1125x1553, 204.09K)

>We will stop hating them when...
they will give back everything they stolen and sincerely regret all the evil they have done
but even then we must remain wary of them
Russians cannot be trusted. same goes for the Ukrainians - they kept stolen lands that Russians gave them and persecuted their rightful inhabitans now turned ethnic minorities in shit jewcrainain state

All of them

144.1 million.

>We will stop
>Gypsy
Oh okay I get it now kike!

All of them.

he is just hide his head like Zurtle

Most run away. I don't think that many are dying.

Kill yourself niggerlover

all of them

this

Bro, The encirclement of kiev is happening, it's just a question of how long before it happens. When the highway south is cut off, the clock starts ticking for the government. Even if the Russians let all of the civvies out, the defenders eventually run out of food/water/ammo and start surrendering. The government will come to some sort of terms before the city actually capitulates and they get captured (which is what the russians want anyways-if they destroy the government, they have to occupy western Ukraine, which will be an absolute shitshow that will make afganistan look pretty)

>Defeat for the hohols in inevitable, at some point, the Russian army will unfuck itself and encircle kiev.
It already did. And it was never stuck in a first place.

The Ukraine war has shown what we already knew: That the masses are incredibly low IQ and easily duped. Mainstream American Media has been pumping out hysterical propaganda 24/7, making people somehow believe that Russia would lose this conflict.

Calm and intelligent people know very well that without the intervention of a superior country & military such as by NATO, the Ukraine will lose to Russia and be fully occupied, though the likely option is regime change.

Even this board has been spammed by hysterical fools or disinformers. Whether it's Americans or people posing as Ukrainians or real Ukrainian idiots, they have shown the stupidity humans can sink to.

And what is hilarious is that they have truly shown that both American Conservative AND Liberals are as bad as one another in terms of abysmally low IQ and vulnerability to brainwashing.

You are fucking delusional.

>Ukraine will win

Attached: 1643679927679.jpg (1100x823, 82.44K)

>muh encirclement
>muh 2 more weeks

Attached: 1646501547793.png (487x521, 316.34K)

Putin will be dead before it comes to that.

140 mln

All of them.

>Murder guy for ZOG
>Get cool thumbs up dead body pic for Tinder
>?????
>Profit

Attached: 1646394217212.jpg (618x795, 97.58K)

>you mother fuckers gloating over deaths of soldiers who have no idea what they're doing there... you're all going to hell.
Oh, plenty of them do. And they are happy to be here, rape, loot and kill civilians.