"But Muh Indians dont poo in the loo"

>In the midst of the political chest-thumping and finger-pointing on patriotism and nationalism, a positive development with a far-reaching impact on the future of the country has not got enough attention. An independent verification of the Swachh Bharat Gramin, the National Annual Rural Sanitation Survey 2018-19, has shown that 96.5 per cent of households in rural India which have access to toilets are actually using them. The number has gone up by three percentage points in just a year.

>The pace of providing access to toilets has been phenomenal. About 93 per cent households have toilets today as against 77 per cent in 2017-18. The status of the 90.7 per cent of the villages previously declared open-defecation free has been reconfirmed. This is also a huge testimony to the fact that social change is here to stay. Considering that rural sanitation coverage in India was less than 40 per cent in 2014, the cracking speed only points to one thing: The combination of political will and executive intent can make the impossible possible.

newindianexpress.com/opinions/editorials/2019/mar/11/a-successful-sanitation-story-in-rural-india-1949456.html

>India, once referred to as the ‘open defecation capital of the world’, is celebrating the fact that in five short years over 100 million toilets have been built and sanitation coverage has gone from only 40% to almost 100% in rural areas.

lshtm.ac.uk/newsevents/expert-opinion/toilet-love-secret-sanitation-success-india

>An independent survey released by Quality Council of India in August 2017, reported that overall national rural "household access to toilet" coverage increased to 62.5% and usage of toilets to 91.3%, with Haryana topping the national ranking with 99% of households in rural areas covered and usage of toilets of 100%.According to UNICEF The number of people without a toilet reduced from 550 million to 50 million.

Attached: MOdi1.jpg (1000x667, 307.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ReI1vwP4mI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stand up for the new anthem of India youtube.com/watch?v=3ReI1vwP4mI

nice work sirs
now fix your slavery problem

Says the brit of course.
I hope you get stabbed with a knife by niggers roaming in the streets

This is the most Indian shit I ever seen

I think your country was better before

believing Indian news sources
Indian media will literally suck anyone's dick if you have money, anyone

A person of USA says it despite knowing that you forcefully took over a country of natives and enslaved niggers for 246 and have numerous presidents who had slaves advocating against it. and what slavery problem are you talking about?

I know that, but these are readily available. There are numerous independent sources to choose from. Yes there are some issues with this also but there has been a significant impact

246 years

despite advocating against it

Are the rural toilets now just cesspools or the villages got actually linked to a sewer system?
Mind you cesspools are a very chinese way of pooping.

there are more slaves in india today than the entire 300 years of the transatlantic slave trade combined
india has a huge slavery problem
debt bondage is slavery

boo hoo poo in loo I'm Albanian, bother hoping as much as you want they're tamed and scared by us they don't stab us

Attached: albaking.png (459x433, 264.64K)

>There are numerous independent sources
post em'

>cesspools
Thats a work in progress due to corruption with the funds

bruv those are Long ass PDF and stuff. I am not going through those again. If you want jew controlled quint reports then I can give it

Exactly. I know you were lying.

That's actually pretty good news good job pajeet

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 77.82K)

>Albanian
How does it feel like to be a communist cuck who is a muslim?

Go look for it yourself. It is 11:36 in the night, I am going to dumpster dive into government reports and analysis

I have not said that it is perfect but quite a lot of progress has been made. I can assure you my left nut for that. I wont get 500 rupees for posting lies for him

* not going to

lol