Any Forums still thinks Putin is the good guy

>Any Forums still thinks Putin is the good guy

Attached: hospi.jpg (533x474, 54.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obviously fake story considering Kyiv Independent is reporting it

Learn US history and then you'll see pretty clearly we literally blew these people up to blame on the Russians. It's how we roll. Blow people up to blame our enemies. We'll even blow ourselves up (Operation Northwoods, 9/11 probably, who knows what else)

I doubt anybody on this board except shills think putin is good.

>according to the guy who fled the country

He is the far, far lesser of two evils, and any major power would do the same exact thing he's doing if they were in his scenario.

>not a word about all the Ukrainian civilians killed in Donbas because they democratically decided to secede after getting starved and bombed for 8 years because they speak the wrong language

but they have a blue checkmark!

Biolab

cholera > plague

Attached: 1617169412595.gif (300x300, 160.61K)

>Ukrainians blow up their own buildings
>Omg ze Russians are le war criminals
FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT IM DONE FUCK IT ALL

Attached: IT ENDS HERE.jpg (434x503, 258.6K)

why do all idiots fall so easily for the "black or white" falacy? so it's always the "good guys versus the bad guys"? only infants think like that...

Attached: LateGenWarfare.jpg (1194x754, 270.99K)

There are many videos of Ukrainians using kindergartens as barracks, positioning anti-tank missile systems on top of apartment buildings, and parking tanks and air defense units next to hospitals.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if this "hospital" turned out to be abandoned and turned into a barracks. It also wouldn't surprise me if the Ukrainians blew it up themselves just like they shot up the Kharkov nuclear plant then blamed Russia for it.

Many such cases.

He's literally the only one fighting against the New World Order. Trying to stop the next Soros Virus.

The only one. The only world leader. Not USA, not France, not Germany, not Sweden

How can you not respect that?

If that maternity ward was actually doing what it was supposed to be doing, the place would be filled with victims and injured - and you bet your ass Ukrainians would have shown it all. Most likely Russians hit it because it was used by the military, hence the lack of victim footage.

hospital? do you mean biolab?

Die FSB nigger

Attached: 1646768565809.jpg (828x681, 251.27K)

this is is usa run biolab and pedophile ring child storage, putin is liberatin ukraine from globohomo satanists

Noooooooooooooooooooo, you can't just shell a fortified city if there's even one women or chid therein, that's a WAR CRIME.

And yes, firebombing the whole of Dresden was a legitimate military action because a rail line went through the city

Shut up faggot you probably think the Jews are the good guys

how many dead babies werent evacuated?

>throws Molotov at occupying forces
>arms civilians
>hides artillery in family blocks
>gather nazis at children's schools
Serves them right fucking retards should have surrendered a week ago. The blood is on zalensky hands unironically but he's the media darling ao nothing will happen.

Attached: 1646273613344.gif (960x720, 1.89M)

The Guardian news feed says they expect a gas attack on Kiev. Jew bingo: bomb a hospital and gas civilians.

>ever listening to Any Forums
Shiggy diggy

Imagine knowing that war is coming to your nation for over three months and you stay put. Imagine war breaking out in your country for over two weeks and staying put. Imagine thinking this gives you victimhood points instead of stupidity ones.

It's Ukrainians dressed as Russian soldiers who are bombing the cities!
It's actually azov battalion killing all civilians!

Attached: Based Putin.jpg (2400x1800, 960.84K)

I think he is even more based because I hate women and I hate medical workers

one thread
>NOOOOOO HOW COULD RUSSIA DO THIS
Thread next to it
>AHAHAHA LOOK AT THESE DEAD RUSSIANS, HERE HOHOL TAKE A SNAPSHOT OF ME WHILE I DO TIK TOK DANCES ON CORPSES THAT WE AMBUSHED

Attached: 1639562677403.jpg (689x540, 31.1K)

How many baby human shields (the best shields) were still there as ukes fired from the building?

Just our globohomo media reusing the same tactics they've used before

Attached: Nayirah_(testimony).jpg (365x273, 52.2K)

this. anything new coming directly from Ukraine is a lie like everything else has been. worst case they probably used a few women and children as meatshields so they could run this story

lol believing the Western govs, NGMI

>place military assets next to hospital
>force civilians to stay in the city to be a meat shield by sabotaging safe corridors
>cry
why glowniggers are like this?

Weak sauce, we need ruskies pulling babies from incubators and drop kicking them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

Fiery but mostly peaceful military operation.

Attached: 1646823955304.webm (854x480, 2.28M)