CARS

What is the least pozzed car company? If I am going to buy a car I want to make sure that I am giving as little as possible to schlomo, so no Dodge cars. I was thinking maybe a Dacia, or BMW if I am able to get the money for one.
>Pic related is hilarious

Attached: Fiat_Multipla.jpg (1280x853, 161.47K)

Toyota & Honda. I have spoken.

Studebaker

Toyota, Honda, Subaru since you're a snow nigger.

Horch

Attached: Horch 853A Cabriolet 1939.jpg (4488x2488, 4M)

How is a car company "pozzed"? The car takes you from point A to point B.

Volvos are really, really nice and not remotely niggerish

Attached: 70004035883021091100100.jpg (640x480, 45.59K)

Honda, the jew fears the samurai

Fpbp

Toyota first, then Honda. Subaru is breakdown city, don't listen to the parrots

Toyota, honda and mazda are the three best brands

They are the ultimate shit. Overrated cheap trash. Maybe in the 90' they did some good stuff because had to make a name but now literal scrap

Obviously Toyota doesnt even produce engines now.

any trike like a campegna t-rex or polaris slingshot, older Volvos, Hummer H1, surplus Humvees, Toyota and Honda

this
get an old volvo

Be a man and build your own. Not a pussy.

Euro cars are so gay wow

buy a roxor. basically a 1950s cj jeep made from the same machinery in detroit for the last 60 years, but with an indian Mahindra diesel motor.

I want one of those so fucking bad.

Tesla. All heil Elon Musk, our lord and savior

Attached: 1E95CDC8-4DAE-4B2F-96B7-A9D22BAC368B.jpg (300x160, 7.56K)

they may all try as they wayt they're just fucked by all the EU regulations, and can't do shit about that
sensor of this, filter of that, controler or whatever, blackbox, speed limiter and so on and so on
cheap cars are gone for good
reliable longlasting cars are gone for good as well
we're fucked

Attached: twingo.jpg (449x600, 62.38K)

Toyota Prius or Prius Prime.
>Reliable as fuck
>PHEV version lets you tool around town on a charge but no range anxiety
>Big fucking trunk (PHEV has a slightly smaller trunk for the big ass battery)
>Cheap as fuck on maintenance

I own two, Prius, one is my DD, the other I gave to my kid. Both have been fucking awesome cars and super cheap to own.

Attached: 2017-prius-prime-1545162578[1].jpg (4500x2750, 1.43M)

Multipla is the ugliest and most useful car ever

Any "car" Any Forums builds will fail every safety test and even the slightest accident in it could get them killed, but hey, best to die in the name of masculinity, eh?

BMW, just don't. They are built like crap and you spend double the cost of the vehicle on repairs.
Trust me.

elon actually stands for elektron, his real full name

Subarus are a good choice IF and only IF you need a car for a whamen or similarly spacial-reasoning challenged person to brainlessly drive in snow some part of the year, otherwise, no not really worth the trouble. They're absolutely beautiful snow-day drivers.

Attached: yugo-gv-placement-1528210669.jpg (2250x1375, 614.92K)

Fpbp

Post an actual car, not a one off prototype.
Tesla's are getting better but still not worth the money. The are still built like shit IMHO. Fortunately EV's are so mechanically simple even the shit they throw together seems to work well enough for the Muskcucks.

Based Fiat. Making the NPC's seething for eternity

>if a picture could rust..

you wanted a least pozzed car? there YUGO

I wish I could buy things like this in the USA, every car is gay and complex.

Dacia or BWM…
Are you mentally brain dead? BWM is way more superior, if you have to chose between 2 of these BWM is an obvious answer, even old BWM are better than any new Dacia

dude, dacia is just a renault, not to say I wouldn't buy it. But if not big difference in price i'd rather buy a honda. Or find a cheaper chink car.

pretty much this
if you must make sure it has a manual tranny and the least options available

>pozzed car company
>BMW
bruh

Attached: c5fbcd786c6e9b427e4e2626bb717e01.jpg (960x614, 142.81K)

Isn't there anything in the states that is simple and based?

My brother actually owned one.. That an a Renault Alliance (both were sold here in the US for awhile) Two of the reasons from the mid 80's to mid 2010's the only European cars in the US where German, British, or Swedish except Exotics

Attached: trabant.png (1200x673, 965.44K)

>Tesla's are getting better
Tesla's are the very definition of pozzed.
They locks functions of their cars imagine not being able to move your seat back because of an update or the range of your vehicle is reduced because you owned it for a few months and haven't opted for a shitty feature you didn't pay for.