We Germans are the High Elves of the White Race

When the Gods reigned over the world, ODIN created us German in his image. He made us Demigods under the living beings. He taught us how to love and how to hunt for lower lifeforms, like the subhuman slavic tribes. They had no chance against us. The day will come when we Germans will rule over the world once again. We Germans will teach you obedience and like a dog can smell his master, you will learn the smell of a German and naturally obey. We will teach you the GERMAN language.

Attached: DEUTSCH.jpg (225x225, 14.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/idHWVpw7pqg
youtu.be/ex7Z98GXves
youtu.be/KvgKY9XPCBg
youtu.be/4K5zCOiye0E
youtu.be/FNjWr9XnuL8
youtu.be/62opEBkNTqk
youtu.be/OtOF-PvKIP0
youtu.be/I-7Nf-dhXgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are those of Germanic blood the majority of whites into cuckolding?

Modern germans are just ruskie rapebabies. Didn't you know that all of your good stock was killed in the last century? Pretty sad desu. Thank image related

Attached: 1601656675126.jpg (225x225, 12.51K)

hello shitzerland

okey abdul.

My Funko Pops disagree.

Germonoid cope. The nords are the true elves.

>doesnt post even one german word
kek

Destroyed by the very people they sought to free from the people they sought to destroy. Sad.

When I went to Germany I couldn’t believe how many dark-haired mutts there were. Are you all mixing with the turks now? In the state of Wisconsin at least half of us are blonde

Correct, Germans are the master race

Elves are real, they're another type of humanoid just like dwarves / hobbits and neanderthal.

You are the lowest level of apes, you retarded little goblin. Just look into the mirror lmao.

master race of narcissism sure

skinwalker hands typed this

then who are the dark elves?

Anglo

we wuz dark elves and sheeet

we wuz high elves and sheeet

>We Germans are the High Elves

You have as much in common with elves as Merkel has with Galadriel

Based.
Fuck n’wahs
Fuck jannies
Fuck trannies

Unironically a tribal thing. In the old times it was literally impossible to insure your woman was loyal, while you were on a hunting trip or waging war. There was no way to DNA test the kid or watch her. So developing instincts to not care as much about it became the way to adapt.
It's also the reason northern Europeans are taller and more handsome - they adopted christian values of monogamy later. Women who were married to ugly manlets would still make babies with chad, because there was no christian guilt tripping.
Just further proof christianity is dysgenic.

Quintessential mutt post. You forgot to mention BBC though my friend

Ayo WE WUZ KEKOLDS N SHIEEET

All humans are equal. God does not have favorism.

>t german ancestry

now go wonder away.

vie wuz elves and sheizeeee

Attached: most handsome german man.jpg (1280x720, 129.42K)

germans today are just a bunch of autistic goycattle
you might have had some noble heritage but that doesn't mean you haven't irreversibly flushed it down the drain

Slavs, mighty warriors came from the forests and steppes of the east of Europe to conquer pathetic celts, romans, greeks and g*rms.

We came and in 200 hundred years half of the continent was ours.

WE WERE KINGS

Poles got to be the most butthurt people in the world with maybe filipinos

Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior.

Was Our Lord a Jew?
youtu.be/idHWVpw7pqg

Israel in the Book of Romans
youtu.be/ex7Z98GXves

Israel in the Book of Ephesians
youtu.be/KvgKY9XPCBg

Who were the Galatians
youtu.be/4K5zCOiye0E

The Corinthians were Israelite
youtu.be/FNjWr9XnuL8

Anglo-Israel - What is the Evidence
youtu.be/62opEBkNTqk
youtu.be/OtOF-PvKIP0
youtu.be/I-7Nf-dhXgo

Attached: True Israel(1).png (1200x1443, 612.83K)

no, you did, niggercattle

>god
lol

and half the germans are crypto-slavs

Tolkien basis are from real life Britannia(Middle Earth).
>Orcs are the French invaders. (used to be elf's(Romans) before "corruption")
>Wood elf are Welsh
>High elfs the Romans who leaving Britannia(Middle Earth).
>Hobbits are country folk
>Dwarves were jews (mining gold all day...gold, profit, gold, more profit)

Norse Sagas; (Lore Tolkien used)
>Orcs are the French invaders.
>Wood elf are Welsh
>Hobbits are country folk

Attached: Lizzy.webm (336x600, 2.93M)

he's not wrong though.
>t. spaniard rapebaby of a moor rapebaby

Attached: 1642209007981.jpg (232x250, 9.05K)

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOURE ACTUALLY PROUD TO SAY ITS IN NORTHERN EUROPEAN BLOOD TO BE A KEKOLD
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO HOLY SHIT

if you are high elves then what are we

Attached: magyarok.jpg (1384x1600, 458.98K)

Odin = Noah. i know that may be difficult to wrap your mind around but its true. just like other characters are connected or the same, like Gilgamesh. the world really was flooded like how the Talmud and Old Testament describe. there was survivors.. but htings have gotten really twisted and distorted, buried and forgotten. we have false Jews masquerading as God's people. and they got God's people hating the entire idea of God and a chosen people hen they are... his people.

Attached: odin3.jpg (600x444, 36.74K)

You aren't european t''orc''.

Attached: 1514733594372.png (986x600, 187.23K)

Goblins

Easterlings.

Attached: Yan.jpg (1280x720, 141.17K)

>YOURE ACTUALLY PROUD TO SAY ITS IN NORTHERN EUROPEAN BLOOD
It has to be. If you were tall and good looking like me, then you'd know how many dudes want you to fuck their wives/girlfriends. It's ridiculous. It has to be some kind of an instinct.
I have guys stalk me on social media, because they want me to fuck their women. It's that crazy.

This makes the italian communist party seethe:

60 THOUSAND DEAD ROMANS 60 ᛏᚺᛟᚢᛊᚨᚾᛞ ᛞᛖᚨᛞ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾᛊ ROMAN DEFEAT AT TEUTOBURGER FOREST ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾ ᛞᛖᚠᛖᚨᛏ ᚨᛏ ᛏᛖᚢᛏᛟᛒᚢᚱᚷᛖᚱ ᚠᛟᚱᛖᛊᛏ VISIGOTH SACK OF ROME FIRST TIME IN 800 YEARS ᚢᛁᛊᛁᚷᛟᛏᚺ ᛊᚨᚲᚲ ᛟᚠ ᚱᛟᛗᛖ ᚠᛁᚱᛊᛏ ᛏᛁᛗᛖ ᛁᚾ 800 ᛁᛖᚨᚱᛊ BATAVIAN REVOLT 20 THOUSAND DEAD ROMANS LIGHT BATAVIAN CASUALTIES ᛒᚨᛏᚨᚢᛁᚨᚾ ᚱᛖᚢᛟᛚᛏ 20 ᛏᚺᛟᚢᛊᚨᚾᛞ ᛞᛖᚨᛞ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾᛊ ᛚᛁᚷᚺᛏ ᛒᚨᛏᚨᚢᛁᚨᚾ ᚲᚨᛊᚢᚨᛚᛏᛁᛖᛊ FRISIAN HANGING OF ROMAN TAX COLLECTORS ᚠᚱᛁᛊᛁᚨᚾ ᚺᚨᚾᚷᛁᚾᚷ ᛟᚠ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾ ᛏᚨX ᚲᛟᛚᛚᛖᚲᛏᛟᚱᛊ CIMBRI INVASIONS OF THE ROMAN REPUBLIC ᚲᛁᛗᛒᚱᛁ ᛁᚾᚢᚨᛊᛁᛟᚾᛊ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚲ FRANKISH DOMINATED ROMAN GAUL ᚠᚱᚨᚾᚲᛁᛊᚺ ᛞᛟᛗᛁᚾᚨᛏᛖᛞ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾ ᚷᚨᚢᛚ ANGLO SAXON OCCUPATION OF ROMAN BRITAIN ᚨᚾᚷᛚᛟ ᛊᚨXᛟᚾ ᛟᚲᚲᚢᛈᚨᛏᛁᛟᚾ ᛟᚠ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾ ᛒᚱᛁᛏᚨᛁᚾ GOTHIC CONQUEST OF ROMAN HISPANIA ᚷᛟᛏᚺᛁᚲ ᚲᛟᚾᚲᚢᛖᛊᛏ ᛟᚠ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾ ᚺᛁᛊᛈᚨᚾᛁᚨ GERMANIC DOMINANCE IN ITALY UNDER ODOACER, GOTHS AND LOMBARDS ᚷᛖᚱᛗᚨᚾᛁᚲ ᛞᛟᛗᛁᚾᚨᚾᚲᛖ ᛁᚾ ᛁᛏᚨᛚᛁ ᚢᚾᛞᛖᚱ ᛟᛞᛟᚨᚲᛖᚱ, ᚷᛟᛏᚺᛊ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛚᛟᛗᛒᚨᚱᛞᛊ GERMAN DOMINATED MEDIEVAL EUROPE ᚷᛖᚱᛗᚨᚾ ᛞᛟᛗᛁᚾᚨᛏᛖᛞ ᛗᛖᛞᛁᛖᚢᚨᛚ ᛖᚢᚱᛟᛈᛖ

English is a Germanic language, bro.