What are the political implications of the entire east coast being flooded with giant japanese spiders?

What are the political implications of the entire east coast being flooded with giant japanese spiders?

Attached: australia moment.png (592x660, 286.35K)

Nothing wrong with spiderbros

BANZAAAAAIIIIII

To save our mother Earth from any alien attack!

Attached: iu.jpg (1280x720, 374.15K)

The sky is NOT falling, the spiders are a new normal, stop being so arachnaphobic

wtf

Are those the golden weaver spiders?

Good. Hopefully they kill and eat all of Bill Gate's mosquitos

apparently they kill nigger stink bugs so that's a good thing, although I'm not enthusiastic to see one of these huge motherfuckers hanging in front of me while I'm walking along a hiking trail

That's fine, less bugs to bother my fruit trees.

Joro spiders took over the garden at my parents house while they were away over the summer.
They're (supposedly) not dangerous and are actually beneficial for managing pests, but holy shit are they big and the webs they weave are fucking massive. When I say that they took the garden over, I mean it, they were fucking everywhere.

Nothing wrong with *most* spiderbros. Fuck the big hairy ones or the real poisonous ones, they're niggers
I thought shit like this was pure fantasy

From vicious giant insects who have once again come back!

It's called MirkGarden now

If you're living in Georgia, have waking up to this
Looks to me like the females like pic related are about 5 times bigger than "normal" spiders

Attached: 1280px-Spider_in_Mito2.jpg (1280x960, 171.25K)

Male and Female in comparison

Attached: 1280px-Nephila-clavata-female-sevenlegs-Enoshima.jpg (1280x960, 100.42K)

send in the murder hornets.

Attached: 000212545548.jpg (900x900, 114.96K)

Like the Japanese, they keep to themselves unless provoked so now we get pretty yellow spiders that make golden silk that glimmers in the sunshine. It's an overall win.

Yeah, about that, it looks like these spiders are known for spreading in all directions like sandniggers imported into white countries, so I hope you *really* like those webs, cause you might be seeing them everywhere, pic related

Attached: Nephila_clavata_jyorougumo_nest.jpg (1024x768, 148.54K)

I am living in Georgia, fren, but I haven't seen any yet. Guess they're not in my neck of the woods.
Well damn that's gonna suck.

Attached: file.png (657x527, 178.91K)

To be fair my state already looks like this in September and October

I don't envy you. Hope this doesn't screw up the eco system too bad
The west coast still has it worse, both with spiders and the tarantula hawks

Attached: joro spider.jpg (5184x3456, 689.54K)

It's not too bad. I used to be afraid of spiders but just like all things you get used to them. Most are harmless and the ones that aren't are obvious. Working in the garden means dealing with them. My tomatoes and peppers vines and the like are full of spiders all the time and you just learn to not be afraid. They don't really bother you too much, they run away if you break their webs.