Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #946: ANTI-GLOBOHOMO EDITION

>QRD:
THE GREAT AMERICAN PEOPLE'S CONVOY IS IN HAGERSTOWN, MD. AND MORE TRUCKS ARE ON THEIR WAY
MUST WATCH:
>People’s Convoy meeting with Senator Ted Cruz.
youtu.be/BQ2bs2Np9m4

CANADIANS ALSO EXPECTED TO PROTEST VIA THE TRANS CANADIAN HIGHWAY

>PFIZER DOCUMENTS: If you took the vax, read!
phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
>Pfizer-ae-list.txt
files.catbox.moe/0euo9i.txt

Veteran James Topp is marching from Vancouver to Ottawa with a GPS Tracker:
>www.canadamarches.ca/route-updates
archive.md/wxglD

URGENT ALL INDIVIDUALS WHO DONATED WILL BE A TARGET OF THE GOVERNMENT! URGENT
twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1494358600080404481

CANADA TO GO AGAINST THE US DONORS
youtu.be/Qisd2juHvps

==LIVESTREAMS==
www.supportfreedom.net/

>== NEWS UPDATES! ==
One chain of the US convoy was measured at 31 miles long! What are you waiting?

>Canadian bank users are withdrawing money at a rate unprecedented
theparadise.ng/trudeaus-power-grab-caused-a-bank-run-that-could-destroy-canada/

OTTAWA
>Convoy press release
twitter.com/rFreedomConvoy/status/1499512442115792904?s=20&t=JL6GSukKCcqQKcdw-Bf0VA
>The convoy disolved after Castro Jr. sent the Stasi to attack it.
>Castro Jr. revoke Emergency Act
youtu.be/roZfQUYNewU
>Ottawa is still in state of Emergency due to the fake arson
youtu.be/NTZvqqbshWM
>Tamara Lich is free! Pat king is not yet free:
www.realpatking.com

>HELPFUL LINKS
Convoy Info
>(American)
thepeoplesconvoy.org/
>Https://gofile.io/d/qyvHfL

>Nice if you have time. Vet on Nuremburg
rumble.com/vuqduh-legal-and-ethical-roots-of-freedom-convoy.html
>How to leave Canada if you are not vaccinated and you fear the communist regime
kmswinkels.medium.com/how-to-leave-canada-if-you-are-not-vaccinated-b1af4f95efda

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT TYRANNY. GO TO PROTEST EVERY WEEKEND. BE PEACEFUL AND REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WITH US.

Prev. Thread:

Attached: the great canadian anti globohomo warrior roulette roll trucker convoy.png (1600x3200, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/4A/4A92FD2FB4DAE3F773DB0B7742CF0F65_Coleman.-.CONSPIRATORS.HIERARCHY.-.THE.STORY.OF.THE.COMMITTEE.OF.300.R.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=g0OKQmgONhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bamp

Attached: Back Door.png (1816x2155, 3.67M)

Bamp

Attached: fren zone.jpg (947x710, 366.15K)

AAaaahhh

Attached: 1646768713099.jpg (1080x1211, 448.13K)

Confirmation of the DigitalID/Digital Currency from a book in the CIA online library.
They want us to pay HIGH energy prices, this is a feature not a bug. picrel is from P. 105

>At least 4 billion "useless eaters" shall be eliminated by the year 2050 by means of limited wars, organized epidemics of fatal rapid-acting diseases and starvation. Energy, food and water shall be kept at subsistence levels for the non-elite, starting with the White populations of Western Europe and North America and then spreading to other races.

cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/4A/4A92FD2FB4DAE3F773DB0B7742CF0F65_Coleman.-.CONSPIRATORS.HIERARCHY.-.THE.STORY.OF.THE.COMMITTEE.OF.300.R.pdf

Attached: eneregy-food-water-shall-be-kept-at-subsistence-levels.jpg (960x720, 108.02K)

Attached: Soon.jpg (506x265, 27.77K)

>Just vote harder
Guess I'll just die then.

Attached: IMG_1282.jpg (462x444, 34.29K)

Ah i fucking hate fractional reverse banking

Attached: haha money printer go brrr.gif (1200x677, 885.83K)

You lads drinking anything? Just finished my coffee.

Attached: smug revy pouring a drink anime girl.jpg (1280x720, 47.64K)

fiat isn that bad it's uncontrolled and privately owned fiat that is bad

>Confirmation of the DigitalID/Digital Currency from a book in the CIA online library.
Making possession/use of physical (real) money a capital offence. picrel P.106
>There shall be no cash or coinage in the hands of the non-elite. All transactions shall be carried out by means of a debit card which shall bear the identification number of the holder. Any person who in any way infringes the rules and regulations of the Committee of 300 shall have the use of his or her card suspended for varying times according to the nature and severity of the infringement.
>Attempts to trade "old" coins, that is to say silver coins of previous and now defunct nations, shall be treated as a capital crime subject to the death penalty.

Attached: DigitalID-Currency.png (917x384, 91.39K)

HONK

Attached: 1643968649061.png (750x750, 93.18K)

SOON

Attached: Kek Bless This Mess.jpg (1525x1625, 1.75M)

>fiat isn that bad it's uncontrolled and privately owned fiat that is bad
Go ahead and trade all your savings for Turkish Lira. Go ahead, I'll wait.
>Tell me next month how bad it isn't.

Just water. Also thanks for baking, I would've done it but I'm still tired from yesterday and I need to recharge

Attached: 1644709160035.gif (220x172, 26.31K)

So Fatboy Ford just announced that in Ontario they're going to drop all emergency orders and covid restrictions as of April 27th or 28th I believe which means that they can no longer mandate vaccination restrictions and it begs the question how the Federal Government Can restrict someone in Ontario from getting on a plane at Pearson Airport and flying out of the country if there's no emergency I don't see what legal leg they have to stand on

Attached: 2-cv18.jpg (1080x2220, 338.52K)

wait is the Lira nationalized and the central bank nationalized too?
or did you miss the "uncontrolled and privately owned" part of my argument?
watch
>youtube.com/watch?v=g0OKQmgONhw
then we can talk about it

Let's connect the the "climate crisis" net zero with some history:
>Maurice Strong globalized the environmental movement. ... of the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change
>Maurice Strong ... developed a friendship with the Italian industrialist Aurelio Peccei, the founder of the Club of Rome, a global think tank now based in Switzerland that became very famous in 1972 with its publication: “Limits to Growth
>But is there anyone or group above WEF?
Maurice Strong/Power Corp Canada/Club of Rome/CFR/etc...
If you follow the links back and up you will note that they always lead back to certain bloodlines. (((Some))) of them you know very well, others you may not have heard (Desmarais/Canada, Payseur/USA) of. Looking at the inter-connections between the Desmarais family and BOTH the Conservative and Liberal goverments in Canada would be a very "illuminating" endeavour.

Attached: paul-desmarais.jpg (387x518, 85.55K)

Water. Pinch of salt.

Attached: 1644997803294.jpg (965x1280, 74.07K)

>drop all emergency orders and covid restrictions as of April 27th or 28th
Just like the last 6 times he said he would do this.

Attached: 1563298637437.png (640x640, 21.25K)

>begs the question how the Federal Government Can
The jackboots at Pearson are federal employees user, not provincial.

Rolling for Freedom Jihadi

Haha I got Sand Rigger, well at least it rhymes

no problem fren, i feel asleep last night and was surprised last bread was still alive when i woke up in the morning. Not getting sleep is horrible.

Attached: lotr i never thought i'd die fight side by side with a leaf america trucker convoy.jpg (819x1024, 140.93K)

STOP POSTING DEAD GENERALTHREADS YOU FUCKING SHITS

THE CONVOY IS FINISHED

THE BLOCKADES ARE DONE

THE PROTESTS ARE OVER

THE TRUCKERS LOST

TRUDEAU WON

HE IS GOD EMPORER NOW

GET OVER IT

ITS TIME TO MOVE ON

>"uncontrolled and privately owned"
With all do respect, I offer you my apologies, since the term "fiat" currency means:
>What Is Fiat Money? — Fiat money is a government-issued currency that is not backed by a physical commodity, such as gold or silver,

So claiming fiat and "uncontrolled, privately owned" is like saying you'll suck and blow at the same time, so please understand the nature of my misunderstanding.

GO THE FUCK BACK TO TWITTER YOU SPAM POSTING FUCKING SHITBAGS

You missed the point of what I was saying they have no emergency order now in one Province where they're trying to mandate something so they can't mandate it federally anyway because none of the other provinces have those emergencies in place do you understand

BITCH TITS HAVING A PANIC ATTACK

Attached: 1643792449949.gif (512x256, 111.06K)

He's right, airports are federally controlled. As are VIA rail trains. Unjabbed are still banned from long distance mass transit in their own country until the feds lift their illegal mandate.

>government-issued currency
I can pretty much assure you there's absolutely nothing, as in zero(0), part of our economy that is issued by government. I would suggest you raffine your research before coming to a conclusion fren.
Would you at least give the video a try?
Fiat just mean it's not backed by precious metals.
Our current economy is based on a fiat that is privately owned. If the fiat was owned by the peoples, for the peoples, then fiat can work.
Fiat worked in the US and worked in Germany.
Until the central bank mafia started to counterfeit in mass and assassinate peoples.

Attached: 34235234.jpg (1024x910, 430.56K)

captain globohomo can screen as much as he can, the only bitch tits i care about

Attached: ryuko tom boy bikini anime girl 2.jpg (640x924, 170.03K)

mass reply should not be allowed anyway what a retarded practice