Russia was consecrated by the virgin Mary

With the power of the virgin Mary it fights the Satanic West

GOD BLESS RUSSIA

Attached: 1646719588650.jpg (828x988, 106.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93eyhO8VTdg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Most_Holy_Virgin_Mary,_Queen_of_Poland
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Secrets_of_Fátima
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing screams "Christian" quite like invading your weaker neighbor and importing Chechens to rape their women & children.

>invading your weaker neighbor
who invaded who
youtube.com/watch?v=93eyhO8VTdg

>importing Chechens
Chechnya was and is part of Russia, you clueless moron

Importing Chechens into the Ukraine for rape-related purposes*

>who invaded who?
Really have bought that пpoпaгaндa hook, line, and sinker, huh comrade?

God's not real though

Attached: buzz1.jpg (1280x720, 118.05K)

show me those rapes

> The Jesuit/Vatican Fatima prophecy
They worship Ishtar/Isis and Fatima was an instruction to the Jesuits and the Vatican from their demonic masters that they are to destroy Russia and the Orthodox church at any cost.

Russia is the good guy but Fatima is demonic.

>Cringeposting this hard
Nigger go back

Virgin Mary is Queen of Poland, moskals cuck. .
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Most_Holy_Virgin_Mary,_Queen_of_Poland

>*0.02 Rubles have been deposited into your account*

Both sides are run by the same people. Change my mind.

And this is how we know that you're a thread sliding tranny.
rope+neck=your parents finally less embarrassed.

Attached: 1646165699610.png (1238x519, 377.44K)

No need to change anything. Good luck explaining that to the mutts, niggers and trannies here user.

Attached: 1646167209620.png (475x464, 214.34K)

>NATO is mistaken if they think that a Russian offensive would be met by resistance from Ukraine
That one didn't age well lol

Attached: dicapriolaugh.jpg (225x225, 6.37K)

Yeah, make your screenshot even smaller and provide no link so no-one can verify your schizo shit.

American political commentators, especially the independent small-timers, are painfully out of touch with Eastern European affairs and history.
Things change while they still rely on Kievan Rus legends from the middle ages.

You faggots should stop raping your rectums for 5 minutes to think about the fact that the Ukrainian Navy and Ukrainian Air Force have refused to attack Russians. On one hand you want to believe that Russian forces are incompent, while on the other hand you want to believe Russian forces obliterated the Ukrainian Navy and Ukrainian Air Force because you think that as long as you are able to ignore the contradiction between these two beliefs you have a peachy rationalization to explain why the Ukrainian Navy and Air Force aren't fighting Russians. Take some Ivermectin, defag yourselves and realize you have been deluded parasites all your lives. Then KYS

holy shit how fucking retarded are you

God bless, Saint Fatima unironically told us so in the famous mysteries revealed by papa wojtyla

Putin keeps his men in good order. There will be no rapes.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Secrets_of_Fátima

Spot the circumsized Jew sucking prod.

A Chechen just raped a woman over my house!

And JP2 consecrated Russia.

Not as retarded as you dick cutting loony..

From the second secret:
>You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out.
>When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the Consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph.
>The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world.

God bless, hallelujah , hallelujah

You raped the whole middle east and murdered tens of thousands of children to steal their oil. Where was the outrage then you hypocritical cunt?

Attached: 1646793358506.png (855x676, 64.21K)

My spirits will win the war over Earth.
They will destroy all countries, institutions from within and genocide all populations.
Only my spiritual family will exist that cannot fall, cannot get corrupted but always loves me, the most high, forever loyally and faithfully.
I have seen a total holocaust of mankind in my visions after that holocaust my valkyries descend in flying discs and Heaven on Earth is restored.
My spirits will follow their timetable and successfully genocide mankind and then walk with me in the flesh on Earth.

There will only be Atlantis with my 2000 white female sheeple, my female nazi soldiers, my vril females and my extraterrestrial valkyries who all love and fuck only me forever in the flesh.
My valkyries have shown me that they will remove old age and sickness from my hylic female slaves.

>who invaded who
Russia invaded Ukraine, or did you have Ukrainian tanks in Moscow recently? Dumbass debil urod.

More like Russia is part of Chechnya. Can't wait until you dumbslavshit niggers realize you're living in a caliphate now. What are you going to do to our them in their place? They're stronger, better armed, and more ambitious and worthy than your average drunk russian loser. You'll never be able to get these people out and will slowly cede territory to them.

in my house***

Ever heard of Fatima?

You have to go back.

show real flag you ugly Jew faggot

kek FPBP

Legends? The only legend is the state of Russia. Designed in 1991 by a gaggle of gay jewish Oligarchs lmao.

Based.
Fuck the Zionist jewsa
Who but Satan would put this creature as a minister?

Attached: download (26).jpg (474x474, 52.64K)

Well other than scripted cnn style alarmist propaganda, Ukraine conflict is basically non-existent.
people are literally blogging walking down the street of kiev wondering where are all the fighting and bombings and killings that joo news are reporting.
pic fucking related.

Attached: 321321321.jpg (1920x1080, 266.64K)

why are you so obssesed with the thought of soldiers raping children? what is wrong with you?

Christ will come back in the United States and make all of the world powers kneel. Including Russia.

Lady Fatima is with us

White Americans in general do not understand the tribal nature of people at all.

I'm talking about how they attempt to gauge Ukrainian-Russian sentiments while sitting in a Starbucks 6000 miles away.
Plus the hilarious assessments of cultural and linguistic similarity.
Imagine a Russian pundit teaching you and the world how Texans see New Yorkers.

No it was not. It wasn't done by John Paul II in the manner Our Lady of Fatima expressed, and if it was we would have seen peace well beyond "muh wall collapsed :D" We must pray that Pope Francis has a serious conversion of heart and consecrates and goes against the Jesuit order to fully consecrate Russia to the immaculate heart of Mary.

Attached: Jesus on the Cross.png (650x435, 381.9K)