Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Attached: 1625241735806.jpg (3335x3335, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung-rev2&source=android-browser&q=pokemon source code
google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung-rev2&source=android-browser&q=pokemon source code leak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She has nice tits, I'd let her gas me

De Merrgl Alder, soll ma mei jabonisches Badezimmer finanziern.

That complete idiot has a lot to do with where we are today.

Mommy bucks

Attached: 0_big.png (509x480, 496.14K)

NO

Angie Ja, das tue ich. Befreien Sie sich von den amerikanischen Idioten sowie den Italienern unter Prinz Massimo. Diese Idioten haben alles vermasselt und die Schweiz ist nicht glücklich. Ich auch nicht. Mit der Kainsbruderschaft in Texas muss hart umgegangen werden. Gleiches gilt für den gesamten Jungenclub.

Imagine being a klauts and voting this bitch twice or more into office. The absolute state of weimar republic.

>Today, canceler of Germany Angela Merkel signed a new pact with president of Russia Vladimir Putin.
>New gas pipelines system "Med Stream 1" will be build across the Mediterranean Sea, Greece and Italy, to the Germany.
>The new pipelines will introduce even more economical stability for the future development of European Union.
>This is great day for European Federation.
>Angela nooooo! WAKE ME THE FUCK UP!

Holy fuck, it was just the dream.

I only regret that the Germans didn't Ceausescu her

Does that bitch have parkinsons or what?

google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung-rev2&source=android-browser&q=pokemon source code

google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung-rev2&source=android-browser&q=pokemon source code leak

Her government was unironically better than what we have now.
I know that's not hard but the point still stands.
People will wish they'd live under a CDU dictatorship after this SPD/Grüne tag team.

Wtf? Mommy is a moscow bitch.

Sugar shakes.

Attached: 1646781721664.gif (1223x653, 1.01M)

Show was very charismatic, but she bought her power for European economical future. She was selling us all, Germs, Frogs, Spain, Italy, Swedes, and she tried to sell Brits and Polacks for cheap.

Attached: 1453062411085.jpg (800x640, 188.5K)

Attached: merkel1991.jpg (474x259, 25.57K)

I still wish that someone would kill her.

baerbock is doing feminist foreign policy now which means war

>Miss me yet?
i think she'd be a 100% on putin's side
she spent all those years moving germany into the russian camp

with every bullet so far

God fucking no. Begone wench!

You mean the whore that invited 2 millions rapefugees to my homeland? The whore that single-handedly cancelled all nuclear plants in my homeland? The whore that expanded corruption in politics and industry nationwide?

No

Fuck her she was retarded and the exact reason why women should never be allowed into politics

Attached: 20210518_002101.png (173x167, 41.59K)

No

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-190907_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 529.28K)