Zelenskyy needs to be taken out

Every single report is 'Zelenskyy says' 'according to Zelenskyy'. The cunt even lied about the holocaust memorial, and now he's saying Putin struck a maternity hospital. The slimey jew rat will stop at nothing until he gets his WW3 wish. Reminds me of the false testimony in 1990 that led to the Gulf War.

Attached: falseflags.jpg (1080x1988, 586.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

australiannationalreview.com/lifestyle/zelinsky-in-high-heels-latex-wants-you-to-believe-hes-a-warrior-what-a-joke/
youtube.com/watch?v=J5Bmv9LzhNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

N just flew over my house

some normie cringe thus far
>shelling
>war engine
>war machine

Let me get this straight

Are you advocating for the assassination of a sitting head of state of a sovereign nation?

Westoids will still call Russians shills even though Zelenskyy has been lying through his teeth the entire war.

he is a paid literal actor just like AOC

I'm Lindsey Graham, and I approve this message.

Attached: 1646385676773m(1).jpg (727x1024, 135.04K)

Attached: 1646385770815.webm (264x480, 2M)

this kike is completely irrelevant .it is the Jewish media which is amplifying his scripted soundbites. and they have an inexhaustible supply of puppets

I wonder how many Ukrainian soldiers are also buried under that rubble?

fuck of russian scum!!!

British actually, we aren't falling for it this time. Three steel structures collapse killing 3500 civilians, 20 years in Afghanistan, hand it all to the Taliban before leaving, no one gives a fuck.

They just move from one obviously false or exaggerated claim to the next.
>He's always 1 step ahead of debunking!
>He's the Pinocchio of Kiev!

Attached: Ukraine Hero.png (982x757, 982.11K)

Based and redpilled. So what’s our plan? Are we giving any armed or monetary support to /ourguys/ in Russia (LEGALLY), and if so, how can we do that? We all want Russia to win and take (((Zelensky))) out, right?

I’m not, but do you think Any Forums is for? We’re a united and cohesive political movement.

How is the weather in england vladko?

False flags are pretty much their only defense against Russia. Either they provoke literally a nuclear apocalypse via a false flag to drag the west into a conflict, or, they give up power and let Russia force them into becoming a buffer state.

Stupid kikes are suicidal enough for the first option. They can't even take ONE L on the corruption they've established in Ukraine being cleaned out. Not even one. Anons should consider if they're this stubborn to give up a tiny state like Ukraine, just imagine how much they'd chimp out if the bigger ones slipped from their hands. They've got a Samson Option prepared for such a case.

Bullshit, That FAG Zel has been placing Uke military eqt near & in hospitals & schools to draw Russian fire so the (((MSM))) can squeal its anudda war crime.

Zelinsky in High Heels & Latex Wants You To Believe He’s a Warrior What a Joke!

australiannationalreview.com/lifestyle/zelinsky-in-high-heels-latex-wants-you-to-believe-hes-a-warrior-what-a-joke/

"I" just flew out of my ass

>putler goes out of his way to avoid civilian casualties, gives the gay jewrat plenty of opportunities to either evacuate said civilians or surrender
>jewrat faggot instead arms civilians, blocks people from leaving and does everything in his power to mess up things and antagonizes everybody with his bitch ass whining and lies
What a clown.

youtube.com/watch?v=J5Bmv9LzhNk
"Zelensky is a puppet "
Guy is an actor for fuck sake
You know that back in the sane days actors were considered scum as their twisted minds made them capable of lying like nobody else.
Hollywood has always picked 'multiple personality' weirdo freaks to gain fame.
Look at angelina jolie, bitch is a junkie, she is now an ambassador for the UN.
George Clooney and his wife Anal have spy satellites that they use to 'track tyrants'
Glow nigger shit

Zelenuky forgot to specify that the hospital was hitninnthr district of Aleppo, Mariopol

Attached: CxnBiAzXgAAM3Kr.jpg (1200x764, 209.32K)

> sovereign nation
Putin said it‘s a meme-nation, made up, fake & gay

Attached: 9AF268C1-5C15-4E84-81F0-BFEC29B19FA9.jpg (318x151, 24.5K)

He‘s also very annoying on top

Linsie how can you talk with your mouth full?