How do you become able to live without shame and worry like blacks do?

Blacks despite being raised by religious grandparents in a lot of cases have absolutely no fear of God, no fear of going to hell. They walk around acting on pure impulse and don't give a shit about consequence. A 20 year old black will walk outside and stab someone to death, get arrested and be facing the whole rest of his life in prison and he will just shrug and say so what. He will not even consider that he has thrown his life away over nothing.

Likewise blacks don't get worried or upset over things which normal people do. If someone is facing homelessness and destitution he might have a mental breakdown and capitulate. Blacks just sit there shrugging it off while smoking weed. A banker will throw himself out of a window if he loses everything. A black will just sit on the stoop spark a blunt and start asking women for their numbers as if nothing happened.

How do you become able to eliminate worry, fear, insecurity, and live free like the blacks do?

Attached: 6604ffe3b7e12c1fac1fd7d0fd8e5316.jpg (750x937, 110.17K)

Winter did this to us. Your ancestors had to worry about winter or die. In hot climates you can just lay under a tree, eat whatever and drink some water from the stream and live

By giving yourself a lobotomy

>How do you become able to live without shame and worry like blacks do?
if you had a cock the size of the average black man there is no shame.. just pride

> if you had a cock the size of the average black man there is no shame.. just pride

Attached: 03DAF1B0-482B-4924-9F13-848F63F7B6ED.jpg (894x866, 169.17K)

cope owner of SWC

>How do you become able to eliminate worry, fear, insecurity, and live free
The onions answer is gonna be "have a low IQ", but the real answer is having a healthy level of testosterone and not being a coombrain.

Attached: 9f9f6445f5e6eb6559952a8c812699d0.jpg (850x400, 38.71K)

t. blackedfaggot from discord

You have to have low I.Q like me, bruv.

What other race do you know off that would kill someone and destroy their own life over a racial slur?

>cope goyim
>with your small white cock
>I hate you so much I hope you fucking die give me your foreskin you piece of shit
stay mad, ugly jew

Attached: E0FA2BBC-37EA-4276-A28D-F4EC0B6CD8C7.png (782x670, 431.24K)

Hit your head with a brick until you lose around 40-50IQ points. Then you will understand.

This, whites are to worried about optics. Inbrace the no fucks ideal. Doing so has helped me fight the eyes of fear the normies give me for not wearing a mask.
>Norwegian Russian fella on the prairies

Attached: 1646319997174m.jpg (1024x576, 75.72K)

It is easier when your brain is under developed.

Huff gas until your IQ halves.

You're mistaking someone lacking the cognitive capacity to imagine a future, let alone future consequences to their current actions for care-free alpha behavior.

If you literally want to live like a nigger, that's a pretty low bar to meet.

It's simple, they're animals

Blacks are biologically inclined towards sociopathy and narcissism because their ancestors were mainly Bantu rapists who razed Africa.

It's this. They grew up in an area abundant with food and good weather. Seasons didn't matter as much so they never had to prepare for winter and think ahead.
It's sort of like "affluenza" on a historic racial scale.

By giving yourself brain damage. This is what niggers have. They're utterly incapable of thinking about things in the long term. Planning is an alien concept to them. And the part of the brain that helps us be rational and plan,the prefrontal cortex is also involved in emotional processing. So their blunted emotions and relaxed life attitude also derive from that. It's s lovely existence ...in a way

Yep, testosteron but also young age and culture of young men. Western white culture is ruled by and for old coots and women while black culture is all around fast cars new shoes and adrenaline.

When I was younger and fit I wasn't afraid of anything, I could lose my job for a fight over a pack of cigarettes. Now I am older and fat and weak as a woman or an old man. And I'm only 27 years old

How do they even function in daily life then if as you say they are essentially overgrown babies?

They didn't even have a word for future in their language. No concern for it or planning at all.

>How do they even function in daily life then
Living in White countries where White people act as their babysitters. Have you seen what it looks like when they are left to their own devices?

>Now I am older and fat and weak as a woman or an old man. And I'm only 27 years old

Attached: kingcobrajfs-gothic-king-cobra.gif (456x640, 1.95M)

Black culture, meaning gangster culture originated in the British Isles by Celts. It found new adherents in the American South during the time of slavery - by whites, who were the niggers of their time. When blacks were freed, they emulated the white trash whites. Some cast off the culture but it thrived in the North. So basically niggers are the heirs of white niggers.

Source:Thomas Sowell

Attached: 8AEA5862-078A-4770-AC33-EB7647108F40.jpg (750x688, 60.87K)

They can do it because they have a foundation to live lighly on ie. US state.
They couldnt build stable platform to freeload on, they're lucky

They only do that because every institution is designed to defend their every action and their character.
White people aren't even allowed to get angry over something or else it'll be called "small dick energy" or "white fragility."

...meanwhile niggers literally murder people because they said "nigger" and they get a slap on the wrist.
Laws do not apply equally even though they are supposed to according to our Constitution; which makes the Constitution null and void.

True niggers can’t create anything new

Because we enable it

Attached: EB09E5E0-E34C-4163-862A-EE46B6BE5086.jpg (913x1024, 44.53K)

By getting a frontal lobe lobotomy and disabling cognitive executive functioning

Have a friend hit you in the head with something hard enough to give you brain damage
That's it