If soibois from reddit are fighting for Ukraine? Why don't you chuds fighting for Russia?

If soibois from reddit are fighting for Ukraine? Why don't you chuds fighting for Russia?

Attached: 9304408-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 61.2K)

Because they know they'll get smoked by a Turkish drone

to comfy

Cos its not my problem.

Attached: 1646361167992.jpg (553x926, 374.17K)

Because I already fought for my own country and went to another country to help out. I was one of the first people responding to Fukashima. Just found out last month I have a brain tumor. It's benign, but it causes extreme vertigo and they won't do anything about it.

So much for serving and helping out another nation.

I’m not fighting for that gay shit

We can't find Ukraine nor Russia on a map. So the only people that pretend to care about either are they types that want to pretend to be informed and holier-than-thou. America is full of those types unfortunately.

Russia doesn’t need any help

because Russia isn't desperate enough to recruit foreign chuds

Because Russia is literally fine and controls the entire world now. The west is going to be in famine in six months now.

That's sad mate.

They don't need our help lol.

well at least it's benign, keep it comfy user.

You don't have to pick a side in every conflict. Do you think the average European farmer in the 17th century gave a fuck about some war halfway around the world? If it didn't affect them they didn't care.

Any Forums is a board of peace and we do not endorse war in any way.

does posting about it online make the tumor go away?

Because we were taught to wage war through deception. We were taught by the best of the best.

Attached: 4urwo9C.png (394x458, 72.97K)

>Why don't you chuds fighting for Russia?
Because I'm a committed homosexual.

The Reddit “I’m going to Ukraine to fight” posts are all larps

Because Russia still fucking sucks. There is no good side in this shit but your midwit mind won't let you see that. I can both hate Russia and also root for them from accross an ocean to remove international Jewery from a third world shithole.
Dumb fucking nigger

cause I have a triple digit IQ and don't think you can just fucking respawn the moment you get shot like most retards who willingly go to war.

You mean the Turkish drones being destroyed at such a rate that "business is booming" for Bayrak? lmao.

This. I'm not an emasculated faggot in a cuckold relationship so I don't need to "prove" myself by dying pointlessly in a foreign war

Attached: sad.jpg (1536x2048, 1.03M)

Attached: 1644629470139.gif (976x651, 255.67K)

What part of this guy is a onions boy ? He looks masculine what are you even on about ? He looks rather tall as well. You dont have to be muscled to look masculine. Im 5 9 250 pounds soaking wett 45 % body fat but I would bet 100 dollars none of you would fuck with me irl or this chad in OPS picture get fucking real.