Natural Law

Are there any colleges or universities (accredited or otherwise) that teach from a basis founded in the principles of 'Universal' or 'Natural' Law?

Attached: natural-law-1_orig.jpg (1024x768, 188.42K)

Rothbard and austrian school of economics?

i get that is a school of thought, but are there any actual education programs based on it? Is it even taught anywhere as an elective?

I doubt any jew-run public university will even allow a lecture on it in an Intro to Econ class.

why the fuck would you study natural law
just look around nigger
stupid fucking asshole

You can read Thomas Aquinas's 'Treatise on Law', an early catholic italian enlightenment philosopher

kek i think OP wants to know how it applies to daily life and society
but yes look around
i'll post some basics

Attached: 12868929840.png (496x426, 386.75K)

Thanks. will add to my already years-long reading list. At least it is short.

Attached: 12868929841.jpg (1920x1080, 609.2K)

Do law schools still talk about Antigone being a conflict between Natural Law x Men's Law or they reduced it to "muh feminism"?

I would watch all of Mark Passio's special presentations, some are annoying and i wouldnt watch his other stuff but he has some pretty neat info

Attached: 12868929842.jpg (1024x768, 169.39K)

um law good because it just is okay? now read this 100 page book about racial heirarchies

Attached: 12868929843.jpg (968x708, 130.44K)

>what is law school
shouldve gone to law school pleb
now us attorneys determine your fate
and theres nothing you can do about it

>natural law
>has a concept of "property"

Attached: 1464086781065.jpg (1280x1707, 500.4K)

Literally any intro to philosophy or ethics will cover this shit and then deconstruct it as to why it is dogshit. Thomas Hobbes BTFO natural law over 300 years ago

You don't learn that from college, you learn that from the Bible

Any college or university that offers Philosophy with Nihilism courses.

Attached: carnivore students of the world unite.jpg (300x300, 9.79K)

>natural law
This always kills me. The only “natural law” is the will to power. It is our “dogmatic beliefs” as your retardographic puts it that make us worth being around.

Attached: 3210BD68-6018-406C-83FF-4D8DDFBEC1A0.jpg (800x546, 157.07K)

Natural Law is Physics

I see this all the time
It might be the biggest lie about natural law that it's social darwinism
Social darwinism is man's law
In other words Natural law is 'Right makes Might' instead of 'Might makes Right'

Attached: 12868929845.jpg (736x538, 96.79K)

I didn't care for the phil class but I did like the intro to logic class and does help people deconstruct fallacies

I have. thanks!

Nah, natural law is when you get away with things because nature hasn't punished you and things carry on regardless.

Man's law is all about punishment even if you think you have done nothing wrong. Man's law can be weaponized and is variable, natures law is constant but if you are still free as a daisy then that's that.

>Pretends to know what nature intends

It's a shame there's no dedicated Nihilism courses, but Philosophy is usually the long winded but only route to a Nihilism module.

Attached: philosopher graduate.jpg (500x655, 50.96K)

dont try to tell me about natural law nihilist

Attached: gusic.jpg (999x937, 53.56K)

more specifically, I was wondering if there is any "traditional" or scholarly teaching of it. Rather than assorted online seminars and podcasts. ...Not to take away from, or belittle, Mark Passio's work. I have learn a lot from him.

One anecdote about his teachings (I hope he is reading this), is that he states that the Haiti Revolution and subsequent murder of all white people in the country was completely morally justified as an act of an enslaved people. By extension, once one realizes that Germany was enslaved by jewish banking interests during the interwar period, Hitler and the Germans would then similarly be completely morally justified in committing the holocaust, ...had it actually happened. Rebut that, Mark.

Not telling you, like it's a fact and right, but it was expressing an opinion, which is very Nihilist.

Attached: 1s3rmaru.wizardchan.a wizard.png (800x500, 304.35K)