Russians - cruel, indifferent, ignorant...

Russians - cruel, indifferent, ignorant, spineless people - does it come as a surprise that Russians also make dog poor soldiers that drink too much?

What should be done about Russia and the Russian people?

Attached: BE7F7EE6-4643-4AE4-AE01-B7473FB7838D.jpg (2043x1170, 2.17M)

>What should be done about Russia and the Russian people?
continue the war
problem solves itself

I think people rate Russia's military so poorly by comparing with the Gulf War and expecting a similarly quick and clean victory without considering that there are some key differences.
>Ukraine has access to advanced ISR assets and information processing capability, even better than what the Russians have, and the Russians are not allowed to shoot at these assets for political reasons
>Ukraine has untouchable logistics facilities with infinitely respawning supplies on its western border
>Ukraine has a near infinite number of state-of-the-art, top-attack, fire-and-forget ambush weapons and also anti-air ambush weapons
>Seasonal mud restricts the movements of Russian vehicles and funnels them into traffic jams and ambushes, likely because the invasion was postponed until after the Olympics at the request of the Chinese
>Ukraine has S-300PS, S-300V, Buk and Tor, which are huge improvements over Neva and Kub
>Ukrainian leaders know that they can escape to the US or any of its client states and retire in luxury after spiting the Russians, so they have less incentive to agree to any type of surrender
The Russians seem to generally beat the Ukrainians in the field, however the Russian advance quickly loses steam because they have to leave forces behind to besiege cities and their supply lines suffer traffic jams and ambushes. Artillery is Russia's main strength. However, Russia certainly intends to de facto annex Ukraine, so must be careful with artillery in many areas, because, to them, wrecking something in Ukraine is like wrecking something in Russia. The Russians don't have many real tactical advantages that they can exploit, and so it devolves into a simple slugfest until the Russians can reach Dnipro and complete an encirclement of eastern Ukraine.

Attached: 1646759017013.jpg (621x789, 56.43K)

Stop Putin, they are just kids

Attached: A9D1C364-8709-4937-B666-063E52324266.jpg (999x1610, 215.42K)

Looks like me when I try to dance.

Attached: 1617340650023.png (1618x1131, 385.9K)

Hey Redditard, you're not on your leftwing shit show here, no need to censor images.

nothing, stay in your own country fucking colonizer.

Please ukrainians, russians, it's all the same corrupt shit. Let them fight.

You shouldn't post intelligent opinions here, they aren't welcome.
Russia didn't win on day 1 so they lost. The end.

Attached: taliboom.jpg (1024x849, 119.02K)

>ad hominem
>ad hominem
>ad hominem
>ad hominem
KYS

Attached: slide thread.png (2280x2008, 332.78K)

You spelled american wrong

Genocide ^-^

a memeflag actually posting a credible analysis and less delusional than most posters on this board?
insane

Are you really in Ukraine?

Two more weeks!

Shut up burger scum, go complain to your black boyfriend.

Russians are my frens.
I like Russians.

Attached: Fren Train.jpg (600x636, 87.61K)

YOU have never met a Russian.
YOU have never lived next to them.

oops

Attached: VID_20220309_193438_453.webm (480x848, 478.1K)

It all sounds very appealing to common sense... But do you think that they dont use common sense at all? Its a fucking war. They fight for they lives. Everyone is aware of the most straightfoward approach. The results are going to be uncertain until its all over

Russians > Americans

Attached: 1633067679143.jpg (465x960, 110.93K)

>cruel, indifferent,
How's that sympathy working out for 'us?.