48 HOURS UNTIL CHERNOBYL NUCLEAR MELTDOWN

nationalreview.com/news/ukraine-warns-power-outage-at-chernobyl-could-send-radioactive-cloud-over-europe/

FUCK

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 10.04.47 AM.png (827x269, 73.94K)

neat

2 more days

Attached: 1646380049371.jpg (303x335, 46.28K)

B-but user, nuclear power is SAFE and EFFECTIVE. Nothing can ever go wrong at a nuclear power plant. Spent fuel rods get RECYCLED.

normally you factor in geopolitical stability when constructing a nuclear power plant

Not the nuclear hellfire I was expecting, but I guess it'll have to do.

I know ukraine is on fucking fire and they want intervention so badly, but can they stop fucking lying? Who is this supposed to convince?

MORE LIKE TWO MORE WEEKS FAGGOT

Attached: deboonk.jpg (1079x1582, 345.53K)

TWO MORE DAYS

Attached: nmp.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

Bene, accelerare.

>#Chornobyl
wtf is Chornobyl?

Attached: thinking butt.png (900x630, 225.3K)

Ukrainya spellings is always changing because translation problem

>Chornobyl
We already have an established and recognized Anglicized name for this, niggers need to stop trying to push their gay "corrected" spellings and phonetics.

Attached: head shake.gif (220x233, 293.89K)

They must think people are stupid. That plant had a meltdown years ago and they encased it in concrete. Why would they have any electricity going to it after all these? Friggin' dumb, fake, and gay!

Oh look, Ukraine cries wolf again to try to get nato directly involved. Because they're winning so much...right guys?

The plant hasn't seen a modern retrofit in 3 decades

Literally fake news. They tried this shit last week with "LE EBIL RUSSIA WILL BOMB CHERNOBYL :((("

There are multiple reactors there user, research thirty seconds before speaking on a topic that isn’t known to you

And that other plant...Ukraine hit it themselves with light mortars and tried to get nato involved and whole world media freaked out. Tired of the babies in incubators type charades...they desperately want USA and nato in this war.

2 MORE BANAN!

i dont give a fuck about europe

Good thing I'm thousands of miles away

Attached: smiling-pepe.jpg (1773x1773, 145.71K)

Nigga, we're all nuclear engineers here. We're just fucking with you haha

The rest of the plant continued running after the disaster.

wouldn't a meltdown spike radiation only on what was already shit from previous meltdown?

Attached: download.jpg (263x191, 13.59K)

National Review is filled with a bunch of NeverTrump neocons who want us to get back into the business of nation-building and using the military to “spread democracy.”

Don't the reactors have to be online to have a meltdown? What they're talking about is a radiation leak. Different concept.

Ukraine/Russia YESSS!!! I want to see Europe glowing in radioactivity

boring, fuck off septics with your 2 out of 10 scare mongering.

>muh nukular radiation
What 80 year old are they even trying to get with this?
I don't fucking care what happens to that Jewish mob bolshevik vassal state. Get it through your fucking heads. I hope they suffer and figure out why.

That thing is old ass soviet shit technology situated in a borderline 3rd world country that has very little money and a lot of corruption. Nuclear power needs an international standard that is actually good and gets enforced hard.

The fuck is this chornobyl bullshit. It's Chern, fuck these faggots

Stop fucking with my fucking words. And its Kiev. Fuck the cunts that keep changing shit I'm gonna hang them first.

>international standard
What's one problem this didn't specifically make worse much less solve?