A norwegian qt made a research paper on Any Forums, have you read it?

A norwegian qt made a research paper on Any Forums, have you read it?
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/nana.12780

It's not that long and made me smile at parts

Attached: 9010300.jpg (1007x565, 97.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive(DOT)ph/0XgoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have to meme this somehow

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-09 175253.png (801x157, 15.96K)

This is not the way to get citations, Cathrine, go to instead.

>thorleifsson
>son
tranny confirmed

>memetic violence
HEY GUYS MEME TERRORIST HERE I'M ABOUT TO COMMIT MEME 9/11

Attached: 1629635340412.webm (268x480, 2.9M)

I don't give a fuck what some normie cunt thinks

If you aren't one of us you will never know what's what here

lets archive that.

archive(DOT)ph/0XgoU

Do we receive cowriter credits that we can put on our resumes?

>norwegian qt
>50 yo roastie
BRUH

Attached: 1637906912008.jpg (1080x1350, 121.35K)

>ctrl f
>no mention of 1pbtid
>no mention of OP being a faggot
catherine is a newfag

if she isn't saying she wants to schlob my knob I don't really care.

Are you really not Cathrine Thorleifsson OP?

I would love to read the paper that one of us writes that cites her paper

Attached: 1600955974139.gif (250x250, 992.8K)

The "social sciences" are a grotesque scam.

It's fucking unreadable.

Holy shit this fucking paper is 70% useless wikipedia copypasta, total trash

No I'm not
I just found the paper kinda funny

>A norwegian
An american

Attached: 1623493397576.jpg (2000x2023, 2.74M)

Attached: 1608112168180.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

Sounds cool desu.

Cathrine Thorleifsson i know where you live and I know you are reading this. We will hunt you.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 11.64K)

kek how many papers are there on Any Forums now?

Dude, she's a Norwegian 5.

Attached: 1542338671283.png (650x975, 1.04M)

drivel, cherry picked shock content, we now know why they made those professional forced memes that glow, so that they can cite them later in case studies for their anudashoa omg even tho i hav no eggs i m still valid n seksi over 400lb now eat my shenis.

>First published: 18 November 2021

>Based on analysis of memes and posts collected during a 6-month period in 2019

>The research for this article was funded by the Research Council of Norway, The Granting Committee for the Humanities and Social Sciences (FRIHUMSAM)

Tax payer money at work. Could not even do a proper research and took her 2 years to write a paper with over 100 citations.

OP you should report this bitch for fraud and plagiarism.

Attached: 1640744857946.jpg (960x1024, 250.85K)

She is jewish 9

A strawman, and then she strikes it down.

A more realistic argument is Jews are disproportionately represented in those areas she mentions.

Fuck off roastie
There are niggers at this moment who don't receive blowjobs cause you waste your time on pol

Attached: average princess in scandinavia countries.png (1333x2000, 3.47M)

It’s 2022 and she’s writing about 2019.
Pol now is always anti white, and pro race mixing (japs, latinas).
I’m sick of these shills lying.
One They’re gonna find out that heroin addicts will fuck ppl up bad for very little money.
You can count on me pol, I’m personally gonna handle this situation - when times right and I can be bothered to get around to it

She only shows some weak memes what a waste of time.. She never mentiones our victories..
Lol you're quick nice

Attached: 1478012735688.jpg (1024x695, 82.85K)

What you talking about have you ever seen real pig nosed norwegian women? 8

Attached: 1565708401004.jpg (2800x1594, 1000.78K)

Attached: 1565629928993.png (1376x774, 1.43M)

A Finnish 3?

Attached: 05.png (600x856, 513.14K)

yeah. do it OP sue that bitch.
any faggot here could whip that up in like an afternoon. she spent how many government shekels on this? no statistics, no studies, all conjecture and speculation. this bitch is lost.

If you think this is how the average Nordic woman looks, then you're setting yourself up for disappointment, bro.

>inb4 you've never been to Scandinavia
I have.

>This article examines the fascists imaginaries that are produced and circulated at Any Forums Any Forums. Based on analysis of memes and posts collected during a 6-month period in 2019, it explores the diagnoses given by anonymous users to the imagining of the ultra-nation and dehumanized others, and the prescriptions for the remedies needed to bring about its saving. It argues that the cultural practices of Any Forums where fascist fantasies of white supremacy are spread fast and anonymously in a transnational milieu through transgressive play frames are particularly powerful for the amplification of the logic of an endangered ultra-nation that needs urgent violent defence to obtain racial palingenesis. As such cyberfascism co-produced in a leaderless network among users scattered across continents lends itself to calls for violent action against minority communities, including terrorism.
So in summary... since violence is one way that an ultra-nation can "obtain racial palingenesis," and some users on Any Forums share political beliefs and are also playful, anyone who comes here is a terrorist.

All these shill have one tho g in common, they all live in cities where there are heroin addicts.

>she

It took her 2 years to write something that a casual user would meme in 2 hours. At least she feels important. Also it amazes me that most critical thinkers critisize leftiest for their use of bombastic words, and yet they keep doing it.

What a load of pseudo-intellectual crap. Dull bitch.

>IS THAT AN..... AUSTRALIAN????? LMFAO LOLOLOLOL JUST LIKE MY 4KEK/INT/ MEMES!!!!!! BRO U AUSSIE CROC LMFAO???? STEPHEN IRWIN COOL!!!! PLUS OLDFAG 4KEK CULTURE EVEN THO I STARTED POSTING IN 2018 EVEN THO IT STILL COOL AND THEY HAVE LIKE........... UH WTF???? SPIDER???? LMFAO HOLY FUCK AUSTRALIANS ARE SO COOL BECAUES THEY HAVE SPIDER AND..... CROCODILE!!! WILDLIFE!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SO BADASS EVEN THOUGH MOST SUBSAHARAN AFRICAN COUNTRIES HAVE GHETTOS WHERE THE PEOPLE LIVE NEXT TO LIONS BUT NOOOO AUSTRALIA COOLER BECAUSE TV SHOW AND 4KEK SAY SO. BROOO DID U SEE BUSHWORLD ADVENTURES??? ITS LIKE RICK N MORTY BUT LE AUSTRALIAN TAKE ON THE EPIC SHOW. THEY SAY CUNT AHAHAHH CUNT HAHAHAHHAHAHAH CUNT CUNT CUNT AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA CUNT CUNT I LOVE AUSTRALIANS SOOOOO DAAAAMN MUUUUUCH LMFAO THE SWEAR WORDS THEY USE ARE SO FUNNNY FLFALLFAAFAHAAHAHHAHHAHAH I LOVE FUCKING AUSTRALIA EVEN THOUGH 90% OF THEIR POPULATION ISNT ANY DIFFERENT FROM ANY EUROKEK 19 YEAR OLD GAY ZOOMER BITCH AND NEW ZEALANDERS ARE ACTUALLY COOLER BUT NOO AUSTRALIA IS THE COOLEST NO CAP FOR REAL LMFAOOOOOO IM GONNA MAKE ANOTHER AUSTRALIAN THREAD ON 4CRASHANDDIDE AND IM GONNA USE LE EPIC AUSTRALIAN MAN MEME GUY HE HAVE LE HAT AND LE SKIN LE OUTBACK IS SOOO COOL EVEN THOUGH THEY ONLY HAVE ONE POPULAR SPOT (LITERALLY 1 BIG ROCK) IN THE BIGGEST WASTELAND ON THE WORLD. BUT LMFAOOOO THEY SO COOL DOE IM GONNA PRETEND ALL AUSTRALIANKEKS LIVE IN THE OUTBACK AND HAVE TO DEAL WITH.... GET THIS...... EPIC MONSTER SPIDERS!!!! EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!!! BECAUSE AUSTRALIA COOL!!!!! BRUUUUH AND DID I TELL U ABOUT DA QUIRKY YOUTUBERS THEY HAVE???? CUNT CUNT CUNT AHAHAHAH CUNT CUNT HAHAHAHHAHAHA TWAT MATE AHHAHAH MATE MY CUNT TWAT AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA I FUCKING LOVE AUSTRALIA

let me guess, she says i'm a dumb uneducated incel who fell for russian reactionary propaganda and i could be cured if i had gay sex with a black man in a sauna club in berlin?

You're such a fucking faggot you know that. At least own up to it. Be like 'Yeah kill all the browns. Hitler did nothing wrong.' There's more dignity in it.

Fuck off roastie
There are niggers at this moment in your cunt who don't receive blowjobs cause you waste your time on pol

Attached: average princess in norway.png (1260x840, 1.6M)

I immediately noticed my Overlord's hands

Attached: 1565541004_putin-v-kurtke.jpg (3021x2266, 779.54K)