If the enemy is about to encircle your capital, you are most definitely winning

If the enemy is about to encircle your capital, you are most definitely winning.

Attached: IMG_20220309_164624.jpg (1080x1476, 578.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhwGX7dUuns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have been about to encircle the capital for more than a week now, the frontline has barely moved in any whey that matters.

Putin is actually kinda soft. I would have already shelled it to the ground by now. Civies have had enough time to leave. Anyone remaining is an enemy combatant.

How long they've been encircled for now? Four days? Five days?

>If the enemy is about to encircle your capital, you are most definitely winning.
the war started on Feb 20th
it's now march 9
kiev still stands

Attached: 1646313539462.png (800x748, 50K)

lol faggot the asterix/doted line is literally ground the russians lost and were pushed back from

the red outline was one week ago, they were pushed back out of all the dotted line areas

Just imagine how much more rewarding it will be when Putin finally raises the Russian flag in Kiev and then we have all the more clips of media doubting him. But I'm guessing it's either not possible yet or like others have said he is trying to act humanely.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhwGX7dUuns

>They have been about to encircle the capital for more than a week now, the frontline has barely moved in any whey that matters.
it moved back kek

the thing on the right of kiev got completely anihilated and the survivors were pushed back to the older line

currently the only russian forces that remain near kiev are on the west of the city, in the tiny bulge, the russians are trying to set up 3 supply depots/field hospitals, their plan is to do zombie wave attacks from the left to attack kiev

they will also bomb civilians a lot before doing the zombie wave attacks

>or like others have said he is trying to act humanely.
are you fucking insane? russia is shelling every single artillery shell they can bring to their gun on cities right now, several towns have already been turned into complete rubble by russian bombing

relatively compared to what he has the power to do...could have not bothered with corridors

Holy shit shills are utterly retarded. 20 february.

If you kill your enemies, they win

>two weeks to advance 100km to Kiev
ayy

If you said they were resorting to that kind of shit a week ago, I would have said there's no way anyone is dumb enough to do it. Maybe they are, though. If they have a surplus of soldiers in the north, it could be difficult to use them. Sending them to help with the major cities in the northeast won't really impact the war much. They're likely just going to besiege most of those cities and push on - possibly taking one as a supply route. Pushing further in the west risks escalating the war and also increases your reliance on Belarus. What if something unpredictable happens in Belarus, like a NATO-backed coup attempt? It's not the end of the world or particularly likely, but it's risky to make your main thrust out of Belarus imo especially after all the disloyalty stuff we've heard from their military recently. Pushing the salient further south, essentially just extending it, makes the risk of encirclement exponentially higher and will further stretch supply lines - not really an option desu.
To be fair to Russia, though, Kiev is a pretty strategic city and urban combat has gotten exponentially more difficult as technology has advanced. It's a formidable threat. I think it's legitimately impossible for them to take a city like Kiev from just one angle like that, even if they had air superiority. It is simply too well defended, as the costs for losing it could be catastrophic to the Ukrainians.
In any case, I think the Russians do still stand a chance. They should be able to take Odessa once their land border reaches it and resupply should be much easier along the coastline. Ukraine's Achilles heel will prove to be its lack of land-to-sea missiles (or air-to-sea, though that's much less important). The Russian navy is operating at its leisure, suffering none of the supply problems or even dramatic slowdowns of the other fronts. With Kherson falling so easily, I suspect that Odessa won't last too long either.

Would it be to your liking if they just dropped a nuke right on top of it ?

They STILL haven't taken it!? Fuck it, I'm switching sides.

Putin seems to think the country he has been having a dick waving stalemate with for almost 10 years would roll over for Russia and welcome them as liberators. But while parts of Ukraine support Russia and consider themselves Russian, larger parts have their whole identity based on hating Russia

>then we have all the more clips of media doubting him
Such as?
Pretty much everyone agrees Ukraine will lose to Russia. What nobody expected was that russia would fuck up things so spectacularly and turned a 48h war into a two week war against a seemingly incompetent neighbour who shares a large border with them

You know, that kiev only 100 km from russian border, right? And they on the outskirts since day 1?

Putin doesn't want to fuck up the Russians there because he can use them.

Attached: see for myself.png (849x477, 219.97K)

>observed protest against russian occupation
Cringe

The entire east where the fighting is happening is the russian part, you low IQ redditor.

Fake Ukrainian

Go back

This isn't the 19th century anymore the "capital" isn't a victory condition.

I doubt there will be any serious attempts to actually push towards kyiv until they've been fully cut off of vital supplies for several days. Expecting Russia to blockage food, sabotage power and water, take out broadcast infrastructure, and wait until the city is basically medeivil.