Russian jets just bombed the children's hospital in Mariupol. it's destroyed

russian jets just bombed the children's hospital in Mariupol. it's destroyed.
what is the excuse for this?

twitter.com/Skawtish/status/1501581248296333330

Attached: file.png (580x416, 208.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/uniannet/36755
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>another twatter screenshot

why isnt this garbage a permaban yet?

THE LAST HOSPITAL OF THE UKRAINE

>Ukranians place military equipment in hospital courtyard
>It gets bombed
Why are the Russians so evil bros?

>position your troops in schools and hospitals, literal sandnigger tactics
>get bombed
WTF FUCKING RUSSIANS

complete bullshit.
if that were true then russia can show the images.

pathetic lies

>what is the excuse for this?
I MUST BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMB

Could be true but at this point I’m willing to belive Azov would blow it up to pin it on Russia. Why not, they’ve already been shooting their people when they try to flee so why not blow up a hospital

doubt this is true, and even if it were, you still don't bomb a fucking kids hospital.
If you have evidence that they are using it to store weapons or troops then shown it to the world.
You don't just bomb the fucking hospital full of kids...

Definetely warcrime, fuck russia soulless mongol orcs.
t.me/uniannet/36755

Attached: 275369336_2786811984948571_1713847847641206182_n.jpg (960x1280, 311.35K)

>You don't just bomb the fucking hospital full of kids...
>full of kids
lmao

Could be, could be not. I don't believe a thing coming out of there.

its almost hilarious how retarded liberal people are, how they'll believe anything.

imagine any man with lives at his finger tips, just sitting behind a desk foaming at the mouth, begging to bomb a children's hospital.

life isn't a james bond movie or filled with comic book villians you fucking mouth breathing liberal fuck wits.

i think that purple hair dye is seeping too deep into your scalp. or you're just naturally born a slow witted child and were destined to remain as such through genetics.

$100 says it was full of soldiers and military equipment and there were hopefully 0 children inside

>You don't just bomb the fucking hospital full of kids...
Citations needed. i want names

Because we haven't figured out how to execute people over tcp/ip yet.

>last hospital in mariupol

Good, I dont care because Ukrainians arent people.

>show it to the world
bitch please. They are calling everything said by Russia as disinformation and conspiracy theory, even things directly admitted by the US admin. So why even bother?

Russians are not people. They are NPCs, they do what Putin tell them. There is no excuse for their actions. The more this goes on the more certain i am that Russia must be removed from the world map. Balkanize it.

>Why not, they’ve already been shooting their people when they try to flee
whats your evidence for that?
that one video which has been around since 2015?
if avoz battalion were shooting civilians and preventing people from leaving mariupol don't you think the ukranian people would have said something about? dont you think there would be even 1 witness?
why is it the only people who know about this happening are russian propogandists but the ukranians who live in mariupol aren't aware it's happening?
it's very interesting. whats even more interesting is that you're so willing to believe it.

so many shills we need a new place to hang out bros

tis been a fun ride

>b-but your honour, those Syrian/Palestinian/Lebanese terrorists were hiding in that school and their weapons were stored in that hospital! We had no choice but to destroy them!
Hey USA and Russia, why do you argue like literal Jews?

kek
Are they even trying anymore?

Attached: 1646472101837.png (633x892, 159.28K)

Not my problem

Prove Russia bombed it and not Azov battalion

> If you have evidence that they are using it to store weapons or troops then shown it to the world
>trust me bro the Jewish media that absolutely hates whites in general and Russians in particular and already blocked off the internet from any pro-russian views will side will give you a fair and objective hearing based on the evidence

Weren't we celebrating those Ukranian child soldiers just last week in our cucked media?

You mean like every other hospital and school they hit so far? Just because they were soldiers in the last 31 buildings what makes you think there would be yet another Ukrainian mortar position in an empty hospital? How dare you notice patterns.

Ukranians kike fog of war false flag.

soon desu soon

Don't care. Provide context without Appeal to Emotion

Based, kids are useless. I could kill like 10 kids bareheaded.

THE INCUBATOR BABEEEEEZ

Attached: ss2.png (500x435, 92.55K)

here's some context

Attached: file.png (987x499, 145.11K)

Dumb reddit apes forgot that Russia is immune to their bs fake news by having a huge experience dealing with it since the Syrian civil war campaign

>what is the excuse for this?
It's just Russians being Russian.

nazi newborns and shit
something something biolabs maybe, something something NATO base
whatever excuse society will eat

Attached: rlGJd4nAoh.png (706x423, 341.48K)

What’s even more interesting is how much of a faggot you are. Gott strafe England

"They bomb a church, we bomb 10. They hijack a plane, we take out an airport."

Attached: 3ee329b0eca99365c74e778308c6ecf1.jpg (1280x720, 68.44K)

>you still don't bomb a fucking kids hospital.
Holy shit we should have just told Churchill that every building in Germany was a Children's hospital!
Retard.

jews own ukraine, those kids would of transgered & suicided by 18, russias saving time

sup bro

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.67M)

Not my problem.

Attached: 1645158669536.jpg (225x225, 6.78K)

>r*ssian shills
The trends will come, the happenings will go, but 5 years from now, you will have supported a country that bombed thousands of innocent civilians, including children. You are also doing so by repeating the bullet points from kremlin propaganda, thinking that you are counter-culture. Very based, please continue

Attached: 1646657673985.jpg (470x325, 22.8K)

Ukraine made them do it! Russia gudbois dey dindunuffin wrong!