Ukraine had biolabs

>Ukraine had biolabs
>Reeeeeeee

So does every university or hospital...
Are shills that incompetent or Any Forums users that retarded?

Attached: 3l-image.jpg (800x600, 90.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

australiannationalreview.com/state-of-affairs/us-embassy-just-removed-all-their-ukraine-bioweapon-lab-documents-from-the-website/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9cCqChMLs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were specifically gain of function bioweapons labs

But be a retard I guess

You have to keep in mind Any Forums is about 50% underaged and 40% NEETs

You don't even know what that means. I'll give you a moment to Google it so you can come reply angrily pretending you do

Z

so why are any claims about their existence being dismissed as Russian disinformation and conspiracy theory?

>Last week: The don't have labs, wtf are you talking about
>This week :Of COURSE they have labs, dummy!

Attached: gun.jpg (900x900, 154.17K)

If the labs are so meaningless, why is the US trying so hard to avoid them falling into Russian hands?

Kek.

OP is a faggot.

>So does every university or hospital...
Victoria Newland said that the US is actively working with the ukraine so that the biolabs don't fall in russian hands. Is this necessary for a standard university lab where students are fucking around in S1/S2 conditions with e.coli or cell culture?

True. I am in a biolab right now.

shit man at least try to be accurate

Attached: D468395F-0B7F-44B9-8FBC-FC62585B8C75.jpg (831x806, 201.35K)

After Wuhan every conflict now will be because of biolabs.

fuck off kike

Attached: 1646105650370.png (503x735, 243.07K)

One does not get a bio lab when one has dipped their wicks into flying bat theories.

Now, U.S., you are in the crosshairs.

May every U.S. politician meet their fate ASAP.

>Any Forums users that retarded?
pol is a bunch of contrarian children looking for validation from each other.

godzilla is right
they wanna get away with it

Does every university or hospital have a 'museum' of extremely dangerous pathogens?

Attached: museum.jpg (1186x1679, 732.64K)

You need to go back. The reddit stench coming from you is nauseating.

there are no biolabs bro, take your meds

Attached: 1646841442834.png (731x739, 187.55K)

>If the labs are so meaningless, why is the US trying so hard to avoid them falling into Russian hands?

So they have time to burn every piece of paper and cook their samples of BSL-4 level shit.

>just plague biolabs
>nothing to worry goyem

>Are shills that incompetent or Any Forums users that retarded?
A bit of both

Why would the US put importabt or dangerous biolabs in ukraine and not literally every othrr country in the world that isn't on the russian border ?

Niggerfaggots everywhere

we have several biolabs here too. what are they gonna do invade us ?

Attached: zMbueiy.jpg (355x440, 62.92K)

Victoria Nuland is a Russian disinfo agent?

>this gain of function, American funded, American staffed, bioweapons lab can be found in any university or hospital!
Ok, bomb them too.

You are a fucking moron.

Nobody said that.

I guess my local hospital made covid just for me too

We can believe Ella Lee of USA Today who just graduated from a small college.
Those kind of folks are experts at biowarfare

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-09 at 10-17-14 Ella Lee USA TODAY.png (709x671, 112.08K)

Attached: 1646607333919s.jpg (236x250, 7.25K)

who?

Attached: 1645809303653.jpg (632x1005, 117.71K)

Yep I recall everyone fearing for their university/hospital bio labs falling into the hands of the enemy because uhh because of privacy concerns

I would hope all the universities aren't BSL 3 like Odessa.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-03-08-at-6.43.26-PM-1160x671.png (1160x671, 422.48K)

jesus this thread again? you are a retarded Pole my friend
I hope you die in a fire you disinfo shill

Attached: 1645222005760.gif (500x333, 1.08M)

Finally I see there are people understanding

I can hear it now:

Xi: Uh, sank you dirty western dog, I will take this into consideration, by now stinky old western man who sleeps with his daughter.
Xi: Herro Vladimir, you won't believe who I talked to a few moments ago. Yes, he really said that, told me everything. What an idiot.!

>american tries to prove others are faggots by posting the faggot pictures he has saved on his computer
lol

They're not important labs per se but they're certainly dangerous, and the US has been building them all along Russia. Those are the trappings of globohomo outposts; biolabs, debt and niggers

Consider roping yourself

australiannationalreview.com/state-of-affairs/us-embassy-just-removed-all-their-ukraine-bioweapon-lab-documents-from-the-website/

>shills
we know how you operate. I'll just say that I quit my job with the pharma industry due to the corruption within it and when I see posts like yours, I remember all the time your kind would talk down to us but here you are, doing the same thing. Everybody knows it and hates you for it. You, shill, have no moral ground and there is no good in your heart. Even though I'm sure my position was replaced and you'd think the same for yours to keep it, I know safely that those like you, would rather perpetuate the problems. Congrats, you believe that you're doing something noble. Something good with your intelligence gathering whilst all you do is use it as an excuse to target innocent people and tie up the government with your wine and cheese. At the end of the day we all know what has been going on and how there are different organizations on here shilling different things but we also know about the ones who shill every side of the table and we know you better than you realize.

Attached: 1646222527911.jpg (739x865, 218.47K)

>Every university hospital has a biolevel 4 lab.

EVERY OP HAS UNCURABLE AIDS

She only said there are biolabs in Ukraine. Not that they're US owned or funded.

It's hilarious. First nukes, then biolabs. I expect chemical weapons next week, followed by orbital lasers making Russian men gay

Kys

>it's denazification
>there's nukes under Chernobyl
>there's biolabs
>Yes Ivan! There we go, that one will catch on among the q-tard audience

Attached: 1646776149093m.jpg (840x1024, 60.65K)

Total cost of the lab $1.9M. Which is nothing. Not impressive at all.

Yesterday they didn't exist and we needed meds. Today you move the goal post back to yeah but they were normal biomass. What will you say Tomorrow?

Here is your official answer.

btw every scientist there has diplomatic immunity and are free to diddle the kids before they give them the bubonic plauge.

NATO eplains biolabs in exsoviet countries
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9cCqChMLs&feature=youtu.be

Attached: Ukraine.png (1218x377, 41.2K)

Yes yes they did you lying nigger

Those facktcheckers are another murifat aberration

this.

Attached: On-The-Jews-Their-Lies.jpg (400x640, 58.17K)

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHUD! OF COURSE EVERY BIOLAB OMITS THEIR CITIZENS BLOOD AND USES SAMPLE FROM THE PEOPLE THEY'RE AT WAR WITH

>WHAT?! OF COURSE EVERY BIOLAB USES AMERICAN WORKERS

>HUUUUUUUUUH ARE YOU STUPID? EVERY SINGLE BIOLAB DOES CIA LEVEL EXPIRMENTS ON TICKS AND BLACK PLAGUE, DON'T BE SO PARANOID! CHUD! INCEL! RETARD!

Attached: using russian blood.png (2500x2500, 2.59M)

keep your eyes on the wmds and forget about me

Attached: batladyshi.jpg (1024x768, 116.19K)

They aren't Ukrainian labs, they're American labs in ukrain.

>This impoverished war torn shithole has biolabs
Seems totes legit, bro.

A week ago it was "there are no biolabs, you're an insane conspiracy theorist."

Any Forums only exists to get a rough idea about what midwits believe.
It's like a digital colosseum but instead of warriors killing each other its just retards flinging shit and reposting tweets.

American Biolabs. You know...those that actually release pandemics like in Wuhan?

It's like saying "every country has nuclear plants, what's so wrong about the Chernobil power plant?"

Gain of function research is illegal in the US.

>What will you say Tomorrow?
That Ukraine is a sovereign nation and has a right to its own develop bioweapons (in US-funded facilities).

Attached: 42132.jpg (608x456, 23.39K)

We'll go do something about it then.

Are you trying to rouse the hearts of brave men with your menstrating?

watch the vid I posted you lying cunt shill.
So 30 huge state of the art 6 story labs were built by NATO contractors for 1.9 Million
oy vey such a deal

>everyone I disagree with is a Russian shill
Great argument, now kill yourself