KEK

KEK
It's official, experts say war is not a video game

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-162239.jpg (1440x2157, 925.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yIXRMP97m0Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(((Brit-ish)))
and I thought America was mutted

Attached: 56per ancestor.jpg (580x402, 47.31K)

How would you know? When was the last time the French fought instead of surrendering?

British? I thought they looked something like this

Attached: 44566.gif (435x331, 1.03M)

>British? I thought they looked something like this
more like this
>picrel

Attached: 1646534823274.jpg (678x452, 123.1K)

Thats a nigger clearly.

Russian KGB agent waiting in Poland to drive out with volunteer fighters. Fighters get to ukranian outpost. KGB agent calls in air strike to his coordinates and leaves.

Sky News did a whole piece on this guy and even followed him to Ukraine for their story.

The Waffen SS Charlemagne Division was 100% French and fought to the last man, defending the Reichstag in Berlin. France surrended in WW2 not because of cowardice. They supported fascism.

Oh yeah, who would've thought nigger attentionwhores were just attentionwhoring

Liability because the color stands out in Ukranian environment?

>we don't want based niggers to die in this goy-goy war. you can come later to fuck our women - t. Zelensky

>British man
You had one job, Queen.

I saw him being interviewed a week ago when he just arrived in Ukraine. Clueless retard who went there for Facebook upvotes. Everyone in the comments was calling him uncle ruckus.

doesn't look very british to me tbqhwyf

What would you expect from literal nazi-larpers?

Attached: scale_1200.jpg (1000x729, 140.92K)

They showed this lad on sky news when he went to the Ukrainian embassy, he hit the buzzer and said over the telecom "I'm here to join the Ukrainian army or whatever you call it"

Good we need weapons not we don't need niggers, complexed cowards with shit aim that all they know is to cry 24/7 about everything, there are higher chances to die fighting next to a nigger with big mouth than all alone against multiple enemies.

Pretty sure this guy was exposed for being a actor

He sure looks British.

Attached: Jacob and Esau.jpg (1200x600, 186.06K)

lol

i just dont understand why you would leave to go fight in a foreign war. are you that much of a loser at home? why not just join an anime club?

He is clearly Bongistani.

UKRAINE IS RACIST.

I thought this guy was a media plant, looks like he was a real volunteer now:
youtube.com/watch?v=yIXRMP97m0Y

Attached: skyN.jpg (1849x1074, 232.95K)

2017, in the Sahel

they turned him down cuz nigger

liability to the narrative? I thought a load of redditors had made it over.

>KGB agent calls in air strike to his coordinates and leaves.
But the Russian plan is to get the foreign fighters to flee along the UM into the cities to escape the bombs, and then bomb them in the cities until they take the civilian population as hostages.
The UM is already stealing civilian cars to move around. Next they will start to steal the civilians food, and as the civilians starts to flee if they see them, since they are scared of becoming collateral, the UM will have to take them as hostages.

flag

Attached: 1646353743357.jpg (913x1024, 83.72K)