Digital Dollar Biden Order

twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1501516488699936769?t=uIPnVWrXycf6FcNk5asOCw&s=19

So the globohomo is moving in express time now. How grand!
I mean it is Biden and it is just instructions and this admin is so fucking retarded that it may still fuck this up but my pet theory now is that they want Cold War so bad because they are moving towards the last legs of their population enslavement plan now.
Expect starvation to happen soon, even in the US if that's so.

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-091223_Twitter.jpg (1440x1001, 357.93K)

Don’t we already have a digital currency?

Just do it and give XRP the good to go so I can buy a house and start my family.

>Steiner, mein Furher, the dollar is already digital. There is no gold.

>The action comes as lawmakers and administration officials are increasingly voicing concern that Russia may be using cryptocurrency to avoid the impact of sanctions imposed on its banks, oligarchs and oil industry due to the invasion of Ukraine.

nooooo heckin heckins and other heckins!

What the fuck do they think 90% of USD already is? Does president shitpants really not know what fractional reserve banking is?

america is realizing that our fucking, meddling, and diddling around the world is having no effect. biden is going to usher in our downfall based on sheer boomer "city on a hill" delusions.

Not this kind. And still we have cash. But this will be phased away.
This is how they control the population. They will outlaw any crypto as well of course.
Checked. Yes, black market will exist but I'm guessing the control from this will come from the fact that UBI will be a thing now and the punishment for dealing innPM's or crypto will be severe.
What this also tells me is that the globohomo is going to move in a record time.
Look at rhe adoption of the Digital ID's Westwide.
Look at outlawing a political party in Germany.
Look at prices of everything skyrocketing and leading to mass starvation.
In the US there will be a revolt, I worry though it may not succeed because there is no organization to speak of.

money isn't actually "online" the way you think it is

How are they going to outlaw crypto? They can ban CEXes, but will they come to my home to seize my MM wallet?

This is a ploy to now outlaw crypto.
Mixed feelings on crypto but it did make some people better off. Also hard to control and hard to trace. Not impossible.
Digital ID and
>fghting the pedophiles or whatever online by making you non anonymous
is a thing.

>express time now
Warp 9.99

What do you think I think? Stop assuming you turd.

user sure, but DigiUSD is a bit different than what we are using now. You have cash now, you have checkbooks. DigiUSD means no cash equivalent and traceable at all times by the government, not only the babks(although that's the least of our worries cause it is already happening)

Yes, but also no.

>digital ID
They are pushing this since a year in the EU. The kind you’ll even need to login in your social media account.

kek let's see what this new crypto poodollar is all about

So, basically, OP pic is dog whistling for “war on cash”.

I guess toner is costing too many shekels

it's more of a return to the time when each bank issued its own paper currency and some would just randomly end up worthless

You know how barter is a thing? Well there were people here that decided to start bartering communities. The IRS came at them with a ban hammer and audits. Barter went into the black market.
You simply won't be using crypto with any business transactions because the businesses won't accept it. Only human to human and in secret because if someone snitches you will go to jail.
Obviously these are just scenarios of how this will go. It's yet to be seen if they succeed.

...and no one fought back.

Pixels.

i'll stick with monero, thanks

Based Biden. FUCK DRUMPF

An order to consider something? Wow what a strong leader

He won't restrict US banks from trading in bitcoin, even his Treas Sec told him it was a bad idea. But they can force PII on US citizens so it's no longer anonymous. IRS already asking about crypto ownership on tax filing.

Exactly. This all goes together and ties to the Ukrainian war.
Cold War is a dream of these fuckers.
Every form of dissent can be treason now. Every form of protest as well.
This is why at first I thought that Putin was in on it. I'm not sure anymore but it sure have them a good excuse.
The ultimate goal is enslavement. Check this WEF stooge in picrel. He is Shwabs ass buddy. WEF is an important globohomo institution, if not the most important one.

Attached: 20220308_192909.jpg (907x653, 154.14K)

Yes. And traceable every move you make.
IRS and CIA just traced billions of transactions by Americans. Basically everything over $500. Why?

Crypto was the trojan horse. You coinfags have doomed us all

Brass and lead my friends, brass and lead

South Korea and China were the test bed for this shit.
Everything is tied to it. Every account, every social media post, every job held, every purchase made, every goddamned thing you've ever done, all gets tied to the number that gets printed on the goycattle's forehead when he's born.
The Social Credit number, which will be re-named the FREEDOM SCORE when the kikes in DC implement it here. Or whatever the name they concoct to sell it to Boomer retards is--maybe they'll name it the PATRIOTIC AMERICAN NUMBER. Whatever, under the oversight of the Ministry of Freedom.

Not necessarily user. It's possible it was but without it now we wouldn't stand a chance. Because if it was a tool created by globohomo it definitely evolved in ways they didn't expect. They hate it now. Obviously it's going to get banned now, completely

and the hits keep coming

A nation of faggots, run by jews, transacting with fake and gay money.

Yup. It's the only solution. But organization is a key user. Too many people think that popular uprising will work. I'm not so sure.
The kikes are moving so quickly now though that they will make mistakes.
They didn't expect for Saudis and Emiratis to fucking ghost them. They didn't expect Poland to kick them in the teeth. I think they thought they control more than they do. There is hope and a little time left.

>This is a ploy to now outlaw crypto.
No, it's far too widely used now. Best they can do is monitor/tax it. The blockchain is already public so it would just be a matter of associating your exchange account with your transactions.

Yup. I don't think people grasp this. This is Digital ID/currency/wallet/medical history/education history...Basically everything rolled into 1

2023 digital euro, all going according to plan, only NPCs have no fucking clue

They will bar any companies from accepting it. Black Market and peer to peer market will be the only ones left.
And there will be treason level punishment for using it.
At least this is what I would do if I was them. Maybe you right, I am no crypto expert but stop underestimating them.
They aren't all powerful, for sure, and there is a lot of stupid going on on the top but the population is also stupid and ignorant so it's an even match

They basically used peoples greed to test it out and then say "see? This is dangerous unless its government issued"

They won again because they know the hearts of men

A lot of people don't know but I think people, even the normies are waking up. For example I don't think they predicted the rise in gas that fast. They knew it's going up, but not this fast. These kinds of shocks now aren't good for them

God for DeFi this would be huge I'd nut in my pants if this shit happened.

Attached: Ayp1.jpg (578x412, 26.5K)

They didn't win just yet user. And regardless they made people use crypto and then people actually made changes that lead to crypto being a threat to globohomo. So it's not all black and white and they aren't all powerful

I love how the user generated threads are being slid. The number of nigger shills is astounding

You are a fucking idiot.

>still we have cash. But this will be phased away.
how you going to sell crack and pay hookers which are the backbone of the economy?

So this is what you are using your cash for?
Let me guess: people only use cash for ILLEGAL and thus dangerous things, right?

>to consider

Thread that goes with this one hand in hand

Yeah, they have been considering it for a decade already so why even sign the order if it's about considering it?