OH NOOOOOOOO NOT THE PIGGERINOS

First person to receive pig heart transplant dies after 2 months: hospital

Attached: Screenshot_870.png (607x449, 118.31K)

Lol

2 months longer than with no heart

It means it's working

why?

Attached: 52D45393-15A8-4080-A7D7-06EC2293722D.jpg (390x285, 33.07K)

R.I.P another one died from the vaxx

Every doctor deserve a bullet in the head.

rip pigman

Oink'd

Globalhomo was shilling this amazing advancement in arabic now it's failure lmao.

Man covid sucks

>human with pig heart

Attached: 1534945771240.gif (300x264, 1.82M)

Based Luigi

What were his feelings about pol?

Another vaxx death?

Muslim cannibals seething

I don’t know why this stuff is suddenly being allowed. Back in the late 90s/early 2000s pig into human transplants were proposed, and the entire idea was shut down because it’s basically a recipe for creating super pathogens.

Not bad for a test run

damn, poor ukrainian. rip.

He didn't have any other options kek
Poor guy got the pig heart

What the fuck? I unironically thought pig heart transplants are common. Haven't they started to make this kind of surgeries like 20 years ago?

I heard they removed pig cells and grow human cells in the heart or some shit.

Wasn't this a South Park episode

Well … duh. What’d they think was going to happen?

>Prior attempts at such transplants -- or xenotransplantation -- have failed largely because patients’ bodies rapidly rejected the animal organ. This time, the Maryland surgeons used a heart from a gene-edited pig: Scientists had modified the animal to remove pig genes that trigger the hyper-fast rejection and add human genes to help the body accept the organ

Because it doesn't fucking work, the body isn't stupid and it will still detect pig genes and animal cells, so it will kill it off.

The human body can't be jewed.

no i meant why did he die? the OP is faggot as always and didn't give the article link so I'm left curious. Why exactly was the pig heart a problem, not enough pumping?

Yes, i was thinking exactly about that

Didn't they even try to cut head and transfer it to another body before. It failed also.

I don't think this was a fist person desu. I read a book about the first transplants and I thought I read that they tried this already, with the same result. They also tried with monkeys, and the same result.

>remove pig genes
Kill scientists.

Organ rejection
What the previous user already replied

>the body isn't stupid
>rejects what's keeping it alive

mmmm

better than the options. look up total artificial heart by Syncardia, it was temporary until you Get a human heart. I knew someone who had it , shit was insane. basically a battery powered plastic heart that was installed after the organic heart was completly cut out. It was powered by air pumps and he had giant plastic tubing running from his stomach from the plastic heart into the pump that he carried around. It was loud as fuck and dangerous, he almost died multiple times from the thing turning off randomly. I think pig hearts would be way more humane

Attached: batshit .jpg (1956x2268, 1.44M)

What is sad, is that this stupid joke is not a joke at all, and it costed millions of lives in the form of global poverty induced by pointless lockdowns.

And it's about to get worse. Lockdown inflation only has begun, it takes years if not decades for trillions of dollars to accommodate into the money flow of the economy. Prices will go up, up, and up for a good while. Long after covidiots stop forcing the mask on others for the power trip, inflation will bog down the economy, creating poverty.

Attached: busy day.jpg (750x361, 28.94K)

There’s a procedure done that uses a pig’s heart valve to be used to replace a human’s, but that’s only a valve; this was an entire heart

it can you just have to jew the immune system with heavy medications

I believe this has religious/nephilim/soul implications.

Ukrainian bros on life support

yep saw it now, thx

And 100% of it was spent in painful rehab with no dignity. Only person who benefited were the people using him as a guinea pig.

Wasn't this championed by the WEF technocrat wankery? Now their utopian bullshit doesn't even work. Kinda hard to fuck up a dystopia at least.

Honestly at that point personally i'd ask the docotors to finish me off with the largest shot of morphine they have and get it over with

Because humans don’t have pig hearts. You sound just as retarded as these doctors.

Did he get any psychological change with no human heart? Like hatred, love and such? These things always burn in normal human heart.

they're doing old tech; not even doing the chem treatment to remove the cells and regrowing cells from the patient;
I watched some thing on it from some globohomo science channel about it

Well fuck. I hope they were honest to him about his chances.

If you fags are so upset over this sort of experimentation than you better have said yes to being a donor on your driver's license.

If I remember correctly the only reason he couldn't get a normal human heart was that he already had one before and couldn't be bothered to take his medicine so he had to get another.

i don't fucking know, i thought they weren't that stupid to consider organ rejection before doing the surgery, it made sense for it to have a different cause

Don't give science ideas.

Attached: 43453747.png (727x584, 389.7K)

Artificially created hohol?

Literally the script from Talladega Nights:

Lucius Washington : You're not gonna live forever.

Ricky Bobby : No one lives forever, no one. But with advances in modern science and my high level income, it's not crazy to think I can live to be 245, maybe 300. Heck, I just read in the newspaper that they put a pig heart in some guy from Russia. Do you know what that means?

Lucius Washington : No, I don't know what that means. I guess longer life.

Ricky Bobby : No, he didn't live. It's just exciting that we're trying things like that.

Attached: ricky bobby.jpg (1500x945, 273.85K)

I can’t imagine trying to live knowing that if this machine malfunctions, I die an agonizing death. Plus you’re stuck with tubes sticking out of your body, and you’re constantly paranoid of infections

>"ukrain"
>2 results
pump these numbers up, these are rookie numbers

sadly he was probably in pain the whole time and only in part because his entire rib cage was split in half and opened during the operation

he probably wasn't even awake most of the time. he definately wasn't living any kind of life.

It sounds like typical kikes killed a goyim and milked money off retards knowing that it would have never worked.

You can grow a human heart, use an artificial heart but xenotransplants is still billion years away from us, that's like trying to grow another brain.

How long does this artificial heart last? Is this the future?

No joke.

geroge bush is that you?

and because he couldn't even take a shit in privacy. do it in the bed on a sheet then have the nurse clean you up like a toddler.