Why the fuck are these two still in the UN Security Council?

They're not superpowers, they're not economic powerhouses, they don't have large empires or military might.
>But MUH nukes
Then India should be in the UNSC, not these two has-been losers
Put the EU in there if you want europoids there

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-121310_Brave.jpg (889x861, 174.06K)

>economic powerhouses
Guess how much of the world's finances flow through London

Weak bait mate

they're the best europe has to offer

sad, innit

Why are they Germany's bitches then?
Tell me how the UK and ESPECIALLY France deserve to be in any position of prestige whatsoever

These
france is irrelevant brown shithole. We have no nukes or relevant whatsoever. Our seat needs to go to brazil or india and this country deserves to be destroyed

>no nukes
are you this retarted or just trying to be sarcastic.
meme flag making statements regarding anything, jej. Europe doesnt have a military short of France/UK.

Yet both are consistently crushed by Germany whenever they fight it out

France has the second best military in the world
unironically

Having trouble with the automatic translator Igor ?

>second best military
Best for retreating. First place is for US forces after Afganistan

US had talibans hiding in caves for 20 years. Militarily it was a complete success. Not their problem that Afghanis didn't really want to have a democratic country

This.

When I was in Kunduz in 2011 they would refuse to come out and fight us, they hid in caves and would shoot mortars at us and then run. When US handed over Kunduz to Afghan Military it fell within a month or so.

Don't bother, they will keep telling you about "le surrender monkie" meme.
They don't understand projection force. Russia, China or India cannot deploy their troops anywhere in the world as France or the US could. France is also the only military in the world along with the US to have a nuclear propulsion submarine. The Rafale also currently stands undefeated in combat training, it's a multirole aircraft and still managed to defeat a F22 which is designed for air superiority.
Also France has an armed nuclear submarine roaming 24/7 God knows where.

>Why the fuck are these two still in the UN Security Council?
France because of the Soviets. UK because they managed to survive in ww2.

>France is also the only military in the world along with the US to have a nuclear propulsion submarine.
Uhh, you're going to have to clarify that statement froggy, because it sounds wrong, unless I'm misunderstanding you.

Because they are the number 2 and 3 in naval power untill China proves itself not to fall apart.

>muh rafale beat an F22!!

god, read the fucking AAR on that one, frog. The F-22 was hamstringed. It wasn't allowed to use supermaneuvrability or thrust vectoring, and it started in front of the Rafale in visual range.

They practically hung an F-22 up for target practice to make you niggers feel better about your garbage plane.

Sorry I meant aircraft carrier

Because they were part of the Allies, who won WWII.

Lots of systems are disabled on the Rafale too faggot

>We have no nukes
what do they even teach in Russian schools?

Like systems that would allow the rafale to immediately escape any sort of rear lock? Like thrust vectoring and supermaneuvrability that the Rafale DOESNT have?

shut the fuck up, frog. I hope you surrender to Mali soon.

That's because it is, all our subs are nuclear propulsion and so are Russias.
We do quite a few large scale combat exercise routinely with the French Navy, so we know they are good, but what he's saying is also a bit retarded. They are usually bloodbaths with us both eliminating larw portions of the others force.

Fine fine, fair enough.
It still hurts every time I see in the specifications table:
>Queen Elizabeth class carrier
>propulsion: gas turbine
I wish they'd sprung for nuclear. SAD.

Why are you responding to me? He mistyped and corrected himself.