Zoomer born into ZOG hellscape

>Zoomer born into ZOG hellscape
>Parents are alcoholic bar flies that leave him home alone 24/7
>Physically stunted due to a 15-year diet of corn syrup
>Forced to go to the mandatory brainwashing facility every day
>Chad pushes him into lockers and gives him wedgies
>Stacy spreads rumors and tells him "lalala, you will never get this"
>Teachers tell him every day how evil he is for being white and how Jamal is the oppressed one
>He snaps one day and does the inevitable and his parents flee the city to avoid persecution
>The only take anyone has is that he should've been in (((therapy))) and that the gun was the problem
Why is it like this every time? When will people realize why these things keep happening?

Attached: MF-Oxford-High-School-shooting-red-flags-OFFPLAT-780x470.jpg (780x470, 52.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China
youtube.com/watch?v=EHdAs55QL6Y
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-reg-nikolas-cruz-prison-love-letters-20180327-story.html?outputType=amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why is it like this every time?
i wager the hebrews are at fault for this

>When will people realize why these things keep happening?
when they stop listening to jews

You better pray your son never ends up like this

You forgot the part where he tortures animals and writes about killing people and seeing ghosts/hearing voices

>inb4 the mandatory shill postvstating how fragile white bois are coupled with the Afrikkkan black piwer dank maymay flag for added effectiveness and the tens of "yous" it will produce
Hoping the thread will be pruned instead

no, he said all people claim is that he should have been in (((therapy)))

Oh a wild leaf approaches! Swing and a miss!

Did he shoot chads, stacys, teachers, niggers, or all 4?

It's like you said. White people can't be victims so they will never receive any actual help from the system. Some nigger shot up a school in a gang fight not too long ago and he got out on bail the next day and hus mother and grandmother threw him a party for not dying. I'm not sure if that motherfucker is going to get away with it completely but he sure isn't rotting in jail. And everyone is still calling him the victim of bullying even though that was shown to be not the case.

Imagine when they draft one of these lot per unit and the first day he gets his hand on an automatic weapon.

>why is it like this?
because they want to take your guns away one day and you know that. every story they can weave around gun being the culprit, and it gets accepted is one step closer to their goal.

The truth is he wouldn't have been able to do the attack without guns. Bullied outcasts exist in every country but only America has school shootings.

There are people all over the world that want to shoot up their schools but they can't do it because they don't have access to guns.

One more example of the alt right having no idea what's going on outside their propaganda forum.

He got the football quarterback and two hot chicks, and a random Jewish band guy as a bonus point a few days later.

The world is overpopulated anyways.

muzzies do tons of acid and knife attacks daily. your argument is gay

There are large mass murders all the time in Asia. They just do it with knives instead or car ramming.

OP is taking about Ethan Crumbley, who literally did those things faggot

>Let’s ignore the reason why the peasants are revolting, let’s take away the peasants’ weapons so they can’t revolt

Unironically kys

>There are people all over the world that want to shoot up their schools
the USA has tons of illegal guns so the only protection we have is if everyone else can have guns to shoot the criminals

he was in (((therapy)))?

You can't kill as many people with a knife, and doing a knife attack in a crowded school is almost impossible because the teachers and students will beat you up and pin you down.

The easier it is to do something the more likely you are to do it. Imagine that manlet trying to do a knife attack in a crowded school it would immediately end in failure and that's why it never happens. He wouldn't even try it.

Most parents don't do anything to address the issues. If dads had balls they would get rid of ZOG so their songs can live in peace again. War is usually fought for the benefit of the children but that's probably asking too much from boomers who only care about themselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China

I could kill at least ten people with a sword before I flee. Could then come back another day or go somewhere else.

Actually do your part and follow the true Son and it won’t happen. They make that too hard to do tho because even tho I’m not like this dude, you can’t come out of the public education system as a white kid without wanting to hate life forever.

There is an argument for having armed security at schools.

It's extremely rare and the kill count is far lower. Knife attacks barely happen in schools here or in Europe.

why not just do the obvious thing and make schools less shitty?
they shouldn't be mandatory. nobody should have to go to school at all

>There is an argument for having armed security at schools.
yeah, if your school is a complete shithole that makes kids want to shoot it up, you should have armed guards

There's only been a few school shootings that got over a dozen kills. The numbers are usually just as low. Ethan Crumbley got a whopping 4.

Americans are incapable of nuance and seeing reality

Because their entire country is built on the predication of making people swallow lie propaganda and being dumbed down and abused for the benefit of a select few.

This will never get fixed because the problem is baked in. Americans need to become smarter to fix it. But smart Americans won't exist or will be terminated because they are a threat to the system.

Attached: lifein.jpg (480x394, 31.01K)

we have guns because britain was bullying us and we decided enough of that. kids like this faggot are why i have always been nice to everyone.

You have to imagine the actual reality of what that would look like. Brainlets in denial can't comprehend how difficult it would be to do something like that and it's virtually guaranteed to end in failure. Minors can't buy swords in most countries.

It would have to be a knife attack, not a sword. Kids don't have access to swords.

It's impossible to make people less shitty. That kid is genetic trash the bullying was inevitable the moment the sperm hit the egg.

Guns have been ubiquitous in America for over 100 years.
School shootings started 30 years ago.
I think living in a Jewish owned civilization that's about nothing but killing itself may be the issue here, call me crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=EHdAs55QL6Y

If he was genetic trash he certainly did his job cleaning out the gene pool in a way the “genetically superior” victims didn’t, lol

>Authoritarian Leftist Social Darwinist

Unironically kill yourself

I agree but that Jewish-owned civilization is never ever going away. This is the world you live in now and you need to adjust accordingly.

skinwalkers are trying to make them

A fucking leaf gives its horrid take as usual.

I never said bullying him was morally good but he is clearly genetic trash. What did you think was going to happen?

True, bit hard to hide a sword innit? But don't underestimate the damage somebody can do with a blade.

>reading comprehension

Maybe give the kid the proper support he needs? Idk getting in shape, hair styles, clothing, and a charismatic personality goes a long way.

I’ve met people irl in my 20s who are genetically inferior to even this kid and one of them is a good friend of mine - he is in a nice betabux relationship, everything is fine

Also maybe we can condition our kids to not be narcissistic sociopaths - I’m not friends with ugly as fuck or fat pieces of shit unless they have a good personality, but I’m still nice

you know theyre skinwalkers because they really hate white people, big red flag if its a wigger that hates whites

america's not going to get smarter while importing more shitskins, jew. but you know that already. 110 soon.

Some people should not reproduce. Sadly, the ones who shouldn't often do it the most.

The society we live in now cannot be changed. Easy access to guns will make these kinds of attacks the norm. You have zero control over the culture you are born into.

Changing gun laws are possible changing the culture is impossible.

heavens his parents look normal but what's in the water in michigan?

>leaf outs itself as a jew

/thread people, don't feel it anymore. we're going to put them all in gas chambers soon anyway, no point talking to it.

Also if you reduce human social relations to nothing more than “survival of the fittest”, you should have no outrage when the kid shows he’s genetically superior naturewise not socially

If there’s moral outrage to his actions, then there’s obviously something more important than just pure dominance

Again maybe not idk
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-reg-nikolas-cruz-prison-love-letters-20180327-story.html?outputType=amp

>nice betabux relationship,

Yeesh . . .