What do Mongolians think about being sandwiched between Russia and China?

What do Mongolians think about being sandwiched between Russia and China?
Are they aligned with either or both?

Attached: Russia_China_Locator.png (800x504, 152.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vmn1eR7gp24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prolly with russia

I don't know. I'm not Mongolian. Sorry.

The spirit of Tengri fears no man. HUUUUUURRRMMM-ÖRRRRRTÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Attached: Mongol apu.jpg (3516x1550, 334.63K)

>Mongolians being sandwiched between Russia and China?
Factcheck, true

Checked and based

They seem like a well respected buffer on either side. They're not warring, they're just nomadic and chilling.

Did U know that most ethnic Mongolians and Mongolian speakers live in china?

I thought they lived in Finland.

Attached: Finngols.png (1310x1310, 1.07M)

I think the Mongols actually have russia and china surrounded at this point.

how many mongolians are nomadic these days? i thought most of them live in the cities

Wasnt ussr made china sign a treaty to leave mongol alone at the conclusion of ww2

25-40% are nomadic herders

Outside of Ulaanbaatar (where around half the countrys population lives) no city has a population over 100k. Only Erdenet and Darkhan have pops over 75k.

Most "cities" in mongolia are a 1-5k people comparable to the smallest of US towns. They have a city the size of san antonio, then one the size of flint Michigan and one the size of camden new jersey. Other than that it's nothing.

Just chill nomads who wants to live their lives and throat sing

At one time they rules both as part of a single empire; I think it was around 1250's

Also Ulaanbaatar is surprisingly modern given how much nothing is in mongolia. It's a very nice city I recommend visiting one day if you get the chance.

Here is a drone tour

youtu.be/Vmn1eR7gp24

Mongols may have been assholes in the past but they're pretty chill nowadays. If you get a chance then visit Karakorum which was the capital of the mongolian empire

Attached: 10616548-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 141.19K)

More Mongolians live in Inner Mongolia in China than the actual country of Mongolia.

Mongolia isn't threatened by russia and china, russia and china are threatened by mongolia. At any second that country of 3 million people might rise up and subjugate them all over again

>try to built comfy wall
>mongolians come and destroy it
>mfw

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 105.15K)

Mongolia is slowly trying to move away from Russian influence into Chinese. Probably nothing more to it than just money reasons. The land just has low resources, outside support is vital.

Attached: mongolia.jpg (1142x689, 100.47K)

They are retarded

they like russians or liked. they always wanted to join the russians after the sino soviet split and yeah they are scared of being sinecised and becoming just chinese people. if they could they would be in russias sphere of influence like khasastan but russia dosn't care and china has their hands on them. there were already some big problems for mongols in the last years after losing their model minority pass.