If you're still antiputin after watching this webm, you're a tranny simping globohomo shill...

If you're still antiputin after watching this webm, you're a tranny simping globohomo shill, a glownigger and likely a CIA bot.

Attached: 1646098670319.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhN5yv8lvdc
youtube.com/watch?v=kgOSrw9Q8rc
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

context matters memeflag shill, it's a parody mocking faggotry
youtube.com/watch?v=BhN5yv8lvdc
youtube.com/watch?v=kgOSrw9Q8rc

Yikes

Ok

i stand with Ukraine

Attached: ukraine.jpg (1781x2569, 3.54M)

Zelensky had to wear high heels and present himself like a drag queen homo to be the bitch of illuminati. Look into "public humiliation ritual", they made every masculine strong man in hollywood take a role in which they had to perform with a dress on.

They humiliate them in public for 2 reasons. To break a hoe and make her subserviant to her pimp, and to, over time, make men appear less masculine in general public so that they push feminism and homosexuality easier.

They're satanic fuckers that invert all that God created. Men become women, women become men, good is bad and bad is good. All just to spite God.

cope, the context only makes it worse

Yeah sure, let me destroy my own anus real quick to btfo the fags

>Own the faggots by being faggots
No

Attached: 1646405313027.png (745x745, 649.23K)

>cope, the context only makes it worse
I don't speak ukrainian but everyone seem to be launghing at their jokes so I assume the context makes it better

if anyone can go through the trouble of translating and putting into transcript the lyricsof both songs and also explain all the jokes then that could prove wether it's based or not

>implying Paeden hates Putin
everything he has done has benefited Putin, from sabotaging the fracking to make the country self sufficient in oil, to putting this penguin troon to demoralize shit further, and also shoving troons in the army, and also obligating the troops to be vaccinated to serve which will put them in risk, now he will fill the pockets of Iran and Venezuela to get oil, 2 client States of Russia, shit Putin must be literally shaking right now
Dunno seems like he's already surrendering to me

Attached: iu.jpg (474x316, 24.98K)

>to make fun of fags I'll become a faggot myself
Nice try fag

The it disnt work because he looks like a giant faggot now

Nothing makes me happier knowing you bunch of closet fags keep posting this day after day seething wishing you had the same bulge to fill your pants and confidence to dance like that and still fuck women. You're just angry because you want cut Jew dick in your asses.

Attached: 1646710814859.jpg (1169x1169, 215.86K)

>I was only pretending to be a faggot
Says the faggot

Go worship some niggers and cry more about the holocaust, and then KYS you circumcised mystery meat golem.

Attached: 1519575363091.png (1104x872, 56.26K)

I always stand in total opposition to the US State Department/Israel/media and jewish comedians, so I was already rootin’ for Putin.

I support neither side. I want nothing to do with this hegelian dialectic trap.

Attached: king gorilla.jpg (196x250, 6.25K)

ok

Attached: 1646825312054.gif (480x480, 1.88M)

>memeflag
>buzzwords

Attached: 1382971130012.jpg (907x718, 45.19K)

Lmao you're the nigger worshipping homosexuality in here and wishing it on people. Maybe you should clean out your gay fantasy folders and your room KEK.

>oh no their democratically elected leader doesn't meet my based threshold
I'm no fan of him either but that is irrelevant. I will never commie slavshits rebuilding the soviet union and shelling innocent white europeans.

Attached: etqzlhbIyJLAovlK(2).webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

>Lmao you're the nigger worshipping homosexuality in here and wishing it on people. Maybe you should clean out your gay fantasy folders and your room KEK.

Attached: 1646485215493.jpg (592x790, 65.17K)

Imagine a former KGB agent commanding an army 10 times the size losing to a comedian in women's shoes. LMAO, Putin on suicide watch.

Poor broken zogbot can never come up with anything and always goes to the same shit. Does it hurt knowing you're a subhuman with no creativity? You must be brown on top of it.

Attached: 1646706056272.jpg (1200x829, 69.46K)

link to that tweet

Frog, whatever that is up there, can never be based. There’s simply no coming back from a globohomo ritual like that.

>democratically elected leader
don't tell me you believe this.

he was installed by the obama administration in 2014 to oust the russia installed leader. there is no 'democratically elected leader' in ukraine

You stand with the mafia then

Vlad Putin has Christ on his side which guarantees total victory. Step out of his way or get stepped on
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: Valid sacraments .jpg (604x413, 89.81K)

Lol don't care. Still supporting Ukraine.

>He was just pretending to be a giant faggot
Sure thing chudstein

Attached: Chudjak.png (645x770, 33.53K)